Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
They see me roaming (Rae) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
They see me roaming (Rae) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
They see me roaming (Rae) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
They see me roaming (Rae) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
They see me roaming (Rae) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
They see me roaming (Rae) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
They see me roaming (Rae) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
They see me roaming (Rae) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
They see me roaming (Rae) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

They see me roaming (Rae)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Octavia Eucliffe
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Octavia Eucliffe

They see me roaming (Rae) Empty
PostSubject: They see me roaming (Rae)   They see me roaming (Rae) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Octavia didn't have an issue with shifting into her wolf form at any point and would often travel to some forest in the middle of nowhere to avoid harming others but it was only around full moons she did harm people. Thankful that it was only a crescent, she shifted after folding her clothes into a bag and she sprinted around the forest releasing a few howls as the breeze brushed threw her pure black fur. Her white strip of hair when she was human turned into a white mark in between her brow which helped Jason distinguish her like it helped her distinguish him. Latching onto a scent, she hid herself in the bushes and caught sight of a young girl, becoming curious as to what she was doing. Octavia silently watched and occasionally stepped closer so that her eyes could be seen from the shadows of the bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They see me roaming (Rae)   They see me roaming (Rae) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:07 pm

Rae slowly walked around a blanket around her shoulders a hoodie over her head. She then saw a wolf and she smiled a bit. She walked a bit closer and slowly started talking. "Привет. Ты очень красивая, вы не. меня зовут РАЭ." (Translation: Hello there. You are very pretty arent you. my name is Rae.) She smiled and slowly brushed some of her hair from her face. "Что вы делаете все выход здесь мало волк?" (Translation: What are you doing all the way out here little wolf?) She smiled and just sat down slowly watching the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Eucliffe
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Octavia Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: They see me roaming (Rae)   They see me roaming (Rae) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Octavia understood Russian, as well as other languages and she slowly walked forward. She was much larger than an ordinary wolf because she was a werewolf but also because she was a Beta. She circled the young girl, sniffing at her before wrinkling her nose as much as a wolf could. She slowly sat down as well, one ear falling down as she tilted her head with her tongue sticking out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They see me roaming (Rae)   They see me roaming (Rae) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Rae laughed watching the wolf and smiled a bit. She petted the wolf slowly. "Вы очень красивая вы знаете, что волк. К сожалению я не знаю, ваше имя." (Transltion: You a very pretty you know that wolf. Sorry I dont know your name.) She laughed a bit and smiled. She sighed then laid back a bit chewing on her lower lip and debaitng what to do. She sighed and petted the dog once more before smiling and just relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Eucliffe
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Octavia Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: They see me roaming (Rae)   They see me roaming (Rae) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Octavia tensed at first at the petting, her lip curling up in a slight snarl but she leaned forward anyway. She rested her head on her paws, whining ever so softly and leaned into the hand. She tried to provide as much comfort the child and she almost laughed at the fact the girl was talking to a wolf. If only it'd be easy to talk...She thought to herself, frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They see me roaming (Rae)   They see me roaming (Rae) EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:21 pm

Rae smiled at the wolf and kept petting it she looked around. "Вы не знаете, где я бы вам. Я потерял и не знаю, где я." (Transition: You wouldn't know where I am would you. I am lost and I don't know where I am.) She sighed and looked around and bit her lip trying to figure out where she was she had no clue. She didnt know where she had gone she just knew she wasnt in russia anymore and she hated she wanted to see or meet someone from home. Rae missed her home.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Eucliffe
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Octavia Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: They see me roaming (Rae)   They see me roaming (Rae) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Octavia, her wolf's name being Faolan, nudged at the girls hand and slowly stood up, her body close to be the size of a bear. Perhaps the same. She moved behind her and nudged the back of the little one, indicating for her to follow. She led the girl deeper into the forest and Feolan began sniffing the air, latching onto the scent of fire and smoke, human and dog or cat. The smell of civilisation. The wolf then stopped at the edge of the forest after a long time of walking, keeping close to the child in case she couldn't walk any more and she sat down, staring towards a village that halted at the sight of the large wolf. Faolan was covering the body of Rae so the villagers couldn't see her before she then tilted to the side, not looking back at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They see me roaming (Rae)   They see me roaming (Rae) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Rae followed the wolf and stood behind it when it stopped looking down at the village she smiled and petted the wolf mumbling a soft thank you. She then sighed and tilted her head she wished she was home but she knew she wasnt gonna be able to go home for a long long time. she should find a new home. She bit her lip and looked away from the village a small tear slipping down the young russian girls face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They see me roaming (Rae)   They see me roaming (Rae) Empty

Back to top Go down

They see me roaming (Rae)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Golden Age :: Anywhere in the World Archive-
Jump to: