Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elysium Kade
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Elysium Kade

I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) Empty
PostSubject: I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point)   I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Elysium had always known that her existence was merely a curse and she knew the reason for such thinking was because she bore a deep red stain that ran from her left shoulder to her right hip, it having been left there by a Herbwitch's poison when her father had tried to expel her from the womb. Her father never wanted her, despite the fact her mother did. According to the Herbwitch, it was no miracle of her birth. Instead, she was sired by the God of Death and she will forever tread his path.

He had tried to lay a hand upon her mother in a fit of rage but she was told that the Herbwitch seemed to take a much younger form, sprinting forward to grasp his wrist as she stared him down. "If she had lain with the God of Death, than surely He would not sit so idly by whilst you beat her." She had spoken firmly to him, or so the maids had told Elysium as she questioned why she had such a scar. They hesitated at first before spilling everything, knowing the girl would keep asking and she always had a way of getting what she wanted. 

The day her mother died, Elysium had been prepared to welcome home a brother but she was never prepared to lose the parent that actually wanted her. She was never prepared to feel the fist of a father against her young cheek or the feeling of glass cutting into the palms of her hand as she fell upon the broken glass table after he threw her onto it. She was never prepared to feel him violate her body in a way that a father should never do to their child and all the while, he screamed at her that she was a disgrace and the reason her mother was dead. Elysium took it upon herself to protect her newest brother, Ezio so he was never on her side of the stick but there was something incredible about him. He, too, had the same mark as her. It scarred his body the opposite way as hers and it was something they both rejoiced at.

Until, their father noticed. Elysium had taken it upon herself to bathe Ezio as the maids were ordered not to touch the children and their father had come inside the bathroom, drunk out of his mind but soon became sober, the flame of rage being the only way he could focus and he pounded his fists into Elysium's back, throwing her aside and went to get Ezio. It was at this moment Elysium discovered her abilities at the mere age of five. A vase hovered in the air, being directed by Elysium's hand, and it smashed against her father's head, knocking him unconscious. ''Ezio, come. Get dry quickly. We must act as if nothing had happened, hurry to bed. I am sorry..." Elysium cooed, kissing the wet black mess that was Ezio's hair and she hurried him into their bedroom, quickly drying his hair. They laid in bed for the next few hours, hearing the house stir under her father's angry footsteps but he never entered their bedroom. Ever again.

It was in that morning, when the orange hues of sunlight kissed at the frost touched ground, a maid screamed in horror at the sight she witnessed in the Master's bedroom. There laid Master Kade with his wrists sliced open, dark crusts of dried blood at the edges of the wound that looked like an animal tore his wrist when really, it's cause was the blade that rested in his hand. Alcoholic beverages laid upon the ground, some smashed to pieces that the sunrise caused it to shine in such a pretty way that it caught Elysium's attention almost as much as the blood that soaked the large mattress. "Miss..You should not be here! Leave at once.." One of the maids tried to hurry her out, not wanting to disturb the child and it was in that moment, they noticed that despite the trouble, Elysium did care. A single, but still so important, tear rolled down her cheek but never made it to the ground due to Ezio, wiping it with gentle care that the newly siblings needed in their moment of sadness.

In that moment, they realized they were destined to be followed by Death for they had been chosen by it. They had been sired by the God of Death themselves and they would work for him alone. If a man could take his own life for his shame and grief, is it such an issue to take others that deserved to die? That started their work. The God that sired them smiled down at them in pride, for his work was never done.
Back to top Go down

I have been chosen by Death (Trigger at one point)
Page 1 of 1