Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Lucille Lyric EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Lucille Lyric EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Lucille Lyric EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Lucille Lyric EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Lucille Lyric EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Lucille Lyric EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Lucille Lyric EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Lucille Lyric EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Lucille Lyric EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Lucille Lyric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucille Lyric
Adult
Adult
Lucille Lyric

Lucille Lyric Empty
PostSubject: Lucille Lyric   Lucille Lyric EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Lucille Lyric Adulta10
Lucille Lyric Chloe-Bennet-Agents-of-S-H-I-E-L-D-DVD-Extra-chloe-bennet-37549362-500-240
Lucille Lyric

Lucille Lyric Genera12

Full Name: Lucille Lyra Lyric
Birthday: June 27
Blood: Half
Birth Place: London, England
Nationality: British
Current Residence: Hogsmead, England

Lucille Lyric Autobi11

Family:Most of her family can be summed up in one word, broken. Her brothers live with their father and her mother is a very drunk person who would rather sleep the world away then face it. Lucy has no clue what her biological father is but she is sure he is a ass as well.

History: A young girl no older than fourteen sat there in front of a laptop waiting for the video to play a laughter coming from the back, someone yelling in the happiest voice ever for someone named Bell to get out. The video loaded and at the beginning women sat there with a little child in her arms. Soon she passed the young blonde girl away to someone off screen who took the young baby away. The women began her story.

I was a happy child, smiling at every corner, fighting with my siblings, four of us in total. Me being the youngest and the only girl. Luke, the second eldest his bright eyes could make anyone smile. Lucian his laugh could make you laugh he was the third eldest. Then my eldest brother, Levi, we always use to call him the protector growing up. The second one of us got hurt he knew what to do. Levi was always the bravest and smartest of us all. I was their baby sister and they were my big brothers.

My life was perfect, I had the best family, the funniest brothers and I had everything I needed or wanted. My family wasn't rich per say but we were in the middle upper class. We had everything we wanted. That was till we figured out our mother had cheated on our father. Well...their father. I had a different dad, I still don't know his name or anything about him. But the moment we found our parents fighting our lives took a turn for the worst.

Worst of all my father blamed me. Thats when I met my real father, trust me kid, that sucked. Truly I didn't know it was him because he was a wolf at the time and thats when he bit me. Then it started. The sickness at the end of the month, the pain, the blanks in my memory. That's when I found out one thing about my biological father. He was a werewolf. When my father moved away and took my brothers with them it ruined me. I screamed and kicked as my father dragged my brothers out of the house. None of us wanted to leave the other. In my dreams, I could still hear the cries of Luke begging my father to take me with them.

Levi sent letters so did the other boys. I was the last to get to Hogwarts two years younger the Luke. The moment I got there I was tackle by all three of them. But I was different by then. Quiet, scared, afraid to hurt them. What they didn't know is that I had hurt my mother few weeks back. She was now in the hospital at that time. My eldest brother found out by a letter, he didn't blame me, he blamed his father for not taking me with them.

Lucian blamed our mother for cheating on father and cheating with a werewolf. He found out by my father telling them, the same was Luke found out. But Luke...he blamed himself. For not being able to protect me from what I was. I tried to tell him it wasn't his fault...but I couldn't stop him. He almost killed himself in anger. Levi found him two minutes before Luke was about to throw himself from the tower.

I stayed away from my brothers for two months. Lucian kept sending me candy, Levi wouldn't stop bugging my housemates. Luke kept fighting the painting on my dorm to let him, though. I wouldn't talk to them. Till I met him. My best friend since the first year, the only person I trust to this day besides my brothers. He had found me running from Luke as I had bumped into him. His name was Bellemy.

He's an idiot. (LUC DON'T TELL HER THAT!) Well, you are anyway. He saved me, he was an idiot sure but he was my best friend idiot. He's been beside me through thick and thin. So he dragged me to my brothers after figuring out I was avoiding them. He's been by my side ever since. (NO YOU'VE BEEN BY MINE) Nope, we both know I'm strong. (SHUT UP)

Don't tell him about the wolf thing he still doesn't know. Anyway, so after making up with my brothers I went on with my life. Going through the years at Hogwarts becoming great at Potions and well I sucked at sports Bell rocked at them. (YOU BET YOUR ASS I DO) Haha idiot. Anyway, I guess the next big thing in my life would be after school.

After school for a little while, I was lost having no clue what to do or where to go. I stayed with my brothers for a while till Bell dragged me out by my ear, I'm not joking he did, came to my house at four in the morning grabbed my stuff and dragged me out by my ear. He made me stay with him and then forced me to get a teaching job at Beauxbaton where he was trying to get a teaching job as well.

So I applied and got in now I teach as the Care of Magical Creatures and smart ass over there go, Master of Quidditch, because he has to do everything sporty. (YOUR RIGHT I DO). So anyway after that for a while my life was perfect, I had my sidekick (NOT YOUR SIDEKICK) by my side and had an amazing job.

But everything changed once I got a boyfriend, he was nice sure and kind, but Bell had warned me against him and I didn't listen. That's when I found out at the age of Twenty-four that I was pregnant. With you little one. My sweet little Calista. (STILL THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT WITH BELLEMY JUNIOR) That is not a girls name and you know it Bell now shut up. When I found out I was going to have you I was nervous but over the moon. But then he left me. Your daddy didn't want a child he didn't care.

So he left after I told him and I haven't seen him since. When you were born at first there was no name for your father on your birth certificate. (Till I came and saved Lucy once again) You shut up. So ya Bell over there signed the thing as your legal father and you my angel were given the name Calista Lyric. Much against someone's wishes but I didn't care. So I went back to work with you on my hip and here I am recording this silly little video for you to watch when you're older. You will most likely have my gift and I'm so sorry for that.

I'm so sorry angel that you have to be a monster like mommy, but I'll protect you and if anything happens to me I know Bell will take care of you. Now I have to go before someone gets mad that I'm taking too long. So I guess I'll see you in a moment, my little angel. My sweet little five-year-old tomorrow. Your birthday is tomorrow young one and I can't wait. I'll see you soon angel.

Love you, mommy.

With that the video ended with a small smile from a blonde women waving goodbye and a sweet laughter coming from the back so obviously a four-year-olds laugh who's being tickled by her mother's best friend and a loud chuckle from a male.

Lucille Lyric Partic11

Appearance:  Lucy is a tall women standing at 5'8 she is strongly bulit and well she isn't the palest she isn't the tannest. Her brown hair gos just past her shoulders and her eyes are a beautiful shade of brown as well. Her features are  mixture between normal english and asian showing her hertagige and the only hint she has to who her father is.

Personality: Lucy is very strong willed and wears her heart on her sleeve. She is brave and brash when it comes to protecting the people around her, she would do anything to hold onto those around her. She is also very concered about what people think of her and hope that no one ever turns out like her.  Speically her angel Calista. She adores her daughter and well she won't tell anyone this she would do anything to protect Bellamy as well. Despite his words that he can care for himself.
Back to top Go down
Arabella Lupin
Gryffindor 7th Year
Gryffindor 7th Year
Arabella Lupin

Lucille Lyric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucille Lyric   Lucille Lyric EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Lucille Lyric Approv10
Back to top Go down

Lucille Lyric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum