Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Sorry, I guess (open) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Sorry, I guess (open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Sorry, I guess (open) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Sorry, I guess (open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Sorry, I guess (open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Sorry, I guess (open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Sorry, I guess (open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Sorry, I guess (open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Sorry, I guess (open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Sorry, I guess (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Macey Pierson
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Macey Pierson

Sorry, I guess (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, I guess (open)   Sorry, I guess (open) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:25 am

Macey had gone to Hogsmeade so she could get away from Hogwarts for awhile. She didnt really need to buy anything. That is why the girl mostly seemed to do some window shopping there. She at times did walk in but barely. Also she was in her own mind so she accidentally walked into someone. At first she thought it was some post. "Sorry," she mumbled when she realised it was person. Girl wasn't good at apologizes.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I guess (open)   Sorry, I guess (open) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:38 am

Mackenzie had a craving for something sweet so she made her way to hogsmeade for some honeydukes treats. As she was walking a young girl bumped into her. Mackenzie glared down at the girl with a dark "watch where your going little snake" she said to the young girl. She recognized her as one of her younger house mates but she didn't care to learn her name.
Back to top Go down
Macey Pierson
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Macey Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I guess (open)   Sorry, I guess (open) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:29 am

Macey just rolled her eyes at the girl. Well, now she didn't really feel sorry at all. "I'm not that small. Actually, I'm older than I might seem to be," she added there and sighed. "And well you should look where you go too. You could have easily stepped away from my way," she added there now. She didn't really wanna make enemies but at times it happened. She didn't really know her name too but then again she barely knew her housemate's names.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I guess (open)   Sorry, I guess (open) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:47 am

"Either way, you are small. I dont give a damn about your age." She said looking down at the girl with a wicked glimmer in her eye. This girl obviously had no idea who she was dealing with, which was both refreshing and annoying at the same time. She laughed when the girl said she should have moved "I dont move out of peoples way. People move out of mine. Something I suggest you learn very quickly." She then scoffed and eyed the girl up and down "You have no idea who you're dealing with, do you?" This was quite amusing to Mackenzie, and she would definitely enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Macey Pierson
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Macey Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I guess (open)   Sorry, I guess (open) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 5:10 am

Macey just sighed there. She really hated this girl, even if they had talked like less than a minute even. She couldn't really stand her. She wasn't sure if she should even waste her time talking with her. "Well, it's your problem, not mine. To be honest I don't even care who you are. Even if you are some important parent kid, I don't really care," she said there. She didn't really care who she was. She knew she might see her some point again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I guess (open)   Sorry, I guess (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry, I guess (open)
Page 1 of 1