Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Some quietness or not? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Macey Pierson
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Macey Pierson

Some quietness or not? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Some quietness or not? (Open)   Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 6:23 am

Well if you say something is forbidden then Macey has never been someone who will follow that rule for sure. She would easily break it. She has always walked into the forbidden forest ever since she was firstie. She has been even caught at times but this doesn't make her not go there. Following rules has never been her strongest skill for sure. Once again today the girl walked into the forest. She just found this place very relaxing. She didn't have to really worry about her annoying housemates or then other people she hated. She knew that some of them liked to come here too but she didn't care. She just wanted to get away from people today, everyone just seemed to piss her off. She just kept walking there, she didn't have an exact direction where to go.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Some quietness or not? (Open)   Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 11:52 am

Tessa was always wondering around Hogwarts. So go near the forbidden forest. As sometimes it has been fun just to go near. She was always one that likes to follow the rules. But sometimes they were made for bending. Her parents told her about how dangerous it was. Meaning that she usually stayed out of it, but would go near it. Sometimes wondering what it would be like to break the rules. But today she was actually going into the forest. Hoping that nobody would catch her and rat her out.

She then decided to at least wander into in. Just to see what was all the hype about. That is when she knew that she was still not safe out here. But she then noticed Macey. Knew that she wasn’t one for the rules. But she wasn’t going to rat her out, not a fellow housemate. She could only guess why she was out here. But already knew that answer, so the question was pointless. “ So what are ya doing?”

Back to top Go down
Macey Pierson
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Macey Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Some quietness or not? (Open)   Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:06 pm

Macey kept walking around the forest and was surprised when she heard someones voice. She was even in her own thought there. "Oh, hey," she said there with a small smile now. She knew that Tessa won't rat her out for sure and she won't rat her out. Tessa was one of the cool people she could tolerate really. "Just getting away from that crazy life at a castle and well exploring the forest. What about you?" Well, she knew that they might in trouble now but Macey didn't really care that much about it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Some quietness or not? (Open)   Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 11:28 pm

Tessa really wasn’t sure why she wanted to come out here. But it was too late for her to turn back now. As if someone would catching her, she would be in big trouble. But she then noticed that Macey was there, so at least there would be no getting in trouble. She knew that Macey was alright and didn’t care if their was trouble. She then listened as Macey told her why she was out there. “ I always wanted to check this place out. I have heard stories from my parents. Guess one of those things I want to do before leaving Hogwarts.”
Back to top Go down
Macey Pierson
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Macey Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Some quietness or not? (Open)   Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 2:39 pm

Macey had been in the forest many times and sometimes been even caught but she didn't care really about all that. She still did things what was forbidden and she barely did follow any rules there. She was never good at following them and always found a way how to break them. "Oh seems legit idea. Even if I did discover it already in my first year. Been here since then many times. A few times even got in trouble. But that's who I am. Always doing things I shouldn't," she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Some quietness or not? (Open)   Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Tessa then listened to Macey and knew that she was one to break the rules. Which really didn’t bother her as Tessa likes to bend them. “ Something that I can look back just to say that I did it.” It wasn’t like she was scared that she would get in trouble. She just wanted to avoid it. But she was in her last two years at Hogwarts. So it would be alright, it wasn’t like anybody would care that she got in trouble at school.
Back to top Go down
Macey Pierson
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Macey Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Some quietness or not? (Open)   Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 3:23 pm

People were mostly used to that Macey was breaking rules even if some people said that what she did was wrong. She never really listened what others said to her or what they said she shouldn't to do. She has never really been one to listen to anyone really. "Yeah true," she said with a small smile there now. "So wanna explore this place with me?" she asked there now. She didn't really mind some company and she always found something interesting here.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Some quietness or not? (Open)   Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 11:20 am

Being in the forest wasn’t something that Tessa would do. But she knew that it wouldn’t hurt her. And she knew that Macey was one to be a ruler breaker. They were really good friends as they were always helping each other out. Macey then asked if she wanted to go explore the forest with her. Which wouldn’t be a bad idea. And she was sure that Macey wouldn’t mind the company. And Tessa didn’t want to get lost. “ Ya I think exploring with you would be fun.”
Back to top Go down
Macey Pierson
Slytherin 6th Year
Slytherin 6th Year
Macey Pierson

PostSubject: Re: Some quietness or not? (Open)   Some quietness or not? (Open) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:27 am

Macey didn't really care getting caught anymore. Then again people were used her breaking rules. She has never really followed them and the girl at times wonders how she has passed all her years. Then again her grades seem to be pretty good ones. "Yeah exploring this place can be fun. Even if I have mostly seen everything already. Then again every time you can find something new again," she said with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some quietness or not? (Open)   Some quietness or not? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some quietness or not? (Open)
Page 1 of 1