Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Dance in the Shadows  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Dance in the Shadows  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Dance in the Shadows  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Dance in the Shadows  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Dance in the Shadows  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Dance in the Shadows  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Dance in the Shadows  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Dance in the Shadows  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Dance in the Shadows  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Dance in the Shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titania Valas

Titania Valas

Dance in the Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Dance in the Shadows    Dance in the Shadows  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Titania was born in the darkness, along with Lilith who was favoured instantly for her pale skin, blonde hair that stuck out in small tufts. Titania however had that midnight black hair with the dark eyes that made the midwife jump in fright at first before they settled down into a dark hazel where the gold stuck out more every day. The other thing that made her jump..was once the newborn was clean, she had markings along her body. Her father gazed over at Titania with adoring, curious eyes and held her in his arms, the moonlight catching her body so he can see every mark. With a swift move, he threw a knife that entered the midwife's throat, her body falling to the floor with the look of shock frozen on her expression. ''W-Why did you do that? What's wrong with Titania?'' His wife questioned, sitting up sharply despite the pain. ''She saw something she shouldn't have. And there is nothing wrong with our princess. The gods have blessed her with markings of alchemy and ancient magic.'' He whispered, his voice rough with emotion and he held the little girl to his chest. ''She must keep hidden. No one can see these marks...Now now, anyway.'' 

With those words that hung in the air like thick smoke, Lilith become the princess in the light and Titania was truly the one that hung in the shadows with a cloak over her head at all times, covering every inch of her. Few people got the honour to see Titania. Lilith and Caspain were shown, paraded around due to be royalty that hid beneath Greece's earth. Their kingdom was large, hidden in the mountains and under the sea. 

The Kingdom:

Lilith laughed with her friends, dancing around the corridors as Titania hung back hidden beneath her cloak. The girls muttered, staring back at her with clear annoyance on their expression. ''Go on, Lilith! Tell her! Tell her to go away.'' One of the girls coaxed, a miners daughter trying to order Lilith around. Dark fury flashed across Lilith's expression and she raised her chin, walking closer to her twin. ''A lesson needs to be taught, dear sister. Act as though I cast you aside but continue to follow. Mix in the shadows. We shall teach the miner's daughter a lesson in the river.'' Lilith said firmly, pointing behind Titania. ''You must go, sister.'' Titania nodded, a smirk hidden and she sunk into the shadows. The miner's daughter smirked for a short moment before smiling, patting Lilith's shoulder. ''I'm sorry but we're going to the river anyway! She can't even swim with that silly cloak. Why does she wear it anyway? Is Titania deformarunt? (Is Titania disfigured?)'' The girl questioned rapidly, so fast that Lilith actually had to pay attention to understand. The last question caused her to grit her teeth and Titania from the shadows glared furiously before glancing at the markings on her hands. I might as well be. She thought to herself. 

They finally reached the River, that Titania jokingly called the River of Styx and with the miners daughter here, perhaps it would. Lilith glanced back occasionally when no one was looking and received a small burst of light from a lighter Titania took from the human world above. The other girls didn't stay long, the miners daughter had a bad life in her home with an abusive father and a mother who was sleeping with every man from their circle. 

Circles determined what section you belonged in. The circle of stone is the circle the miners belong in, circle of light is the travellers who get things from the earth above, circle of earth are the farmers and the circle of fire are the guards. The circle of diamonds are the more richer families but the circle of dragons are the true Royalty. There are far more circles, linking to the others or not even linking at all but still holding importance. The royal family is made to know all.

Lilith splashed the miners daughter, causing the look of disgust to form on her face before she forced a smile of laughter and splashed Lilith in return. Titania snuck up from behind, letting her cloak drop to the floor becoming a pool of blackness and she wandered into the water which immediately caught the miners daughter attention. ''Who are you? Back off!'' The girl exclaimed and Titania tilted her head with a twisted smile. ''Why, I'm Titania.'' Her voice, the miners daughter realized, sounded like silk or a soft breeze and she noticed that it was like smooth chocolate running down her throat. It was musical. ''Your cloak...oh my princess, I am honoured you are letting me see you.'' She said, kneeling to the floor and Titania frowned at Lilith before laughing, sending shivers down the girls spine. ''Oh, Miners Daughter. I would not be honoured.'' At that, Lilith grabbed the back of the girls head and Titania rammed her fingers in the girls eyes. ''The pain for seeing my marked skin.'' She called out and then sliced out her tongue. ''The pain for casting me away, for asking foolish questions.'' Titania chuckled and cut off her ears. ''See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.'' Titania said before staring down at her. ''You are not honoured. You are dead.'' She rammed the blade into the top of the girls head with a maniacal laugh, the dead girl falling into the 'River of Styx' and her blood swirled and danced and mixed with the water as her body went down stream. Lilith cleaned her sister who stared at her markings in disgust and she lifted her twin's chin. ''You are beautiful, magical and my twin. Come. I believe Marthe is looking for us. I am sure she'd hate us being late for our own birthday feast. We are eleven, sweet Titania.'' Lilith cooed and kissed her sisters forehead, covering her sister in her cloak.

At their feast, Titania still hid herself under her cloak but underneath she wore a beautiful white grecian gown whilst her sister wore a red one. Caspian stood in his black suit, hidden runes that Titania had sown into the stitching. She did it with those she loved. She understood every thing about alchemy and ancient magic, excelling her family and that was all thanks to the marks on her skin. ''Titan. Care to dance? Or is it Nia tonight?'' Her father said into her ear and a smile she allowed him to see formed on her face. ''It's Titania tonight, father.'' She mused, a look of surprise forming on her father's face at the unite of both sides of his daughter, his precious daughter.

They danced for a little while before her brother took her away from him and danced in the shadows with Lilith. ''I wish..to leave.'' Titania finally stammered out, hiding deeper into her cloak. ''What do you mean...leave, Titania?'' Lilith asked sadly, taking her twin's hands whilst Caspian stared with wide eyes, not wishing for his sister to leave. ''I read about a school...Hogwarts. We can learn to use our magic! Isn't that amazing? I can finally use those books..and-'' Caspian cut her off, determined for his sister not to leave him. ''Read your markings when you already know everything about them. It's all in your blood but you still want to leave. I refuse.'' He said and Titania slid down her hood, her dark hair tumbling out to cascade down her back. The markings danced along the edges of her face. ''Come with me then. All of us. Let's go...The kingdom doesn't need us! They have father and Mother and the council is good. We're not...free here! If we learn our magic properly, perhaps we can...go to the surface for visits. We don't have to sneak! Our circles can expand.'' She explained and Caspian thought it over, actually liking the idea whilst Lilith chewed at her rosy lips. ''I don't know, Titania...Father might need us at some point.'' Titania smiled, kissing her sister's forehead. ''Then we would be prepared. Don't you see? Learning this magic could..improve us! We'd be of better help then!'' 

This won Lilith over, always wishing to please her parents and they rushed to the throne after Titania put her hood back up. ''Ah! My beautiful children! Are you having a nice feast?'' Her father's voice boomed like thunder, causing every guest to halt and stare towards the Royal Trio and their parents. Lilith spoke. ''Of course father! It is a wondrous feast and the music is wonderful.'' She exclaimed, glancing over at the band and shooting them a grin before it fell off her expression. ''What is the matter, my child?'' Their mother questioned, concern forming on her brow. ''We have a request..a question.'' Titania mumbled so no one heard her voice but her parents. ''What is it?'' The parents questioned together, taking their hands into each others, already knowing. ''We wish to go to the surface. To a school called Hogwarts. To learn magic, improve our skills. Live...'' Caspian now said, his black hair falling into his face as he looked down at his sisters who shot him a quick smile. ''I knew this day would come...It's quite good that your invitations to join said school arrived today. Caspian, we waited a year to give you yours so you could join your sisters. I knew you wouldn't of liked being on your own.'' Their mother said, handing them the three letters that would change their lives. The children were pulled into a large hug and turned around to face the guests, Titania facing the floor. ''Our prince and princesses will be leaving us shortly to go to a school. Hogwarts School...of witchcraft and wizardry. Our beautiful children will come back masters of magic, warriors far greater than our own. They will walk into a school with magic and royalty in their veins. Bow down...to your future King and Queens.'' Everyone bowed, heads rested against the floor and slowly, a few began to sing a powerful song in Latin that vibrated through their bones, singing to their souls wishing them luck. ''We...are....free.'' Titania whispered, grasping her brother and sister's hands into her marked ones.
Back to top Go down

Dance in the Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Golden Age :: Out of Character :: OOC area :: Fan fictions-
Jump to: