Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Hello old friend (Calypso)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

Hello old friend (Calypso) Empty
PostSubject: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Allison wandered down the streets of some city she had forgotten the name off. She had just finished a job so there was a bit of blood on her clothes but she knew her friend would not care. Her hair was down and around her shoulders and her glasses were on her face like normal. Her gun was hidden away along with one of her swords. She wandered to a dock and looked around smirking she walked down. "Hello" she whispered to her friend. She held her arms behind her back. "It is a nice day don't you think my friend" Ally was normally a quiet women with a scary look on her face but right now she looked like a normal women would besides the blood on her outfit. She looked at her friend with a smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Calypso was shouting at others to get things onto the small boat that would put things onto her ship that was further out into the water. ''Y'all best be fucking joking with me! What's so hard about getting motherfucking supplies on a motherfucking boat? IT AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE!'' She yelled and threw her hands in the air, slowly turning at the sound of someone's voice. She threw down her hood and smirked over at her friend, examining her before lifting up a handkerchief. ''Aye. A beautiful day and a poor merchant's blood is on your clothes.'' Calypso commented before tilting her head, a wide grin on her face. ''Missed you, Ally Cat.''
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Allison laughed softly at her friend yelling at the men. "Eh you know me i dont like cleaning up" she laughed and slowly tugged her jacket off of her. she held it over her arm and looked at her friends men. She laughed raising a eyebrow. "Caly dear did you hire children?" She laughed and one of them looked at her and she raised a eyebrow. "Cause im pretty sure they have never seen a women from the looks im being given" She laughed and rolled her eyes at her friends worker. "Some stupid women got in my way when i was doing my job. I did more then i was payed for" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Calypso smirked lightly and led her friend to the edge of the docks where it was quiet. ''It appears so, Ally cat. They know if they stare at me inappropriately, my brothers will have their cocks dangling in front of their faces.'' She said, staring over at her brothers who were showing young crew members how to use guns. ''Those prostitutes up in Knotlock street are constantly getting into people's business. Had to do a job myself and they kept trying to distract me. Morons.'' She muttered and then glanced down at Allison. ''What you doing here anyway, Ally?''
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:35 pm

Allison looked at her friend and nodded smiling a bit and leaning back against a post. She laughed softly she shook her heads "I don't doubt that your brothers are very...protective" she laughed and shughhed smiling a bit at her friend she then nodded. "Yes they are a pain and it's such a pity when I have to make them go away. If you know what I mean" she laughed and shook her head. "Oh you know me just doing my job getting payed" she laughed and shughhed. "Avoiding my own brothers" she laughed a bit and shook her head "Daniel keeps trying to send me letters from what Michaels told me. But he never knows where to send them" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Calypso sat down on a crate, toying with the band of daggers around her thigh to tighten them. ''As you shouldn't. They'd try to prove it and Ally, I haven't had a fuck in over eight months. It's torture.'' She muttered, quite amused. ''Of course I know what you mean, we're in the same line of work!'' She chuckled and shook her head at her friend, understanding what she means by wanting to avoid her brothers. Michael certainly was the hotter one of her brothers. ''That's why I keep the brothers close. So they don't bother!''
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Allison laughed at her friends troubles and shook her head. She leaned back and crossed her arms looking out at the sea. "That must suck." She laughed softly and shook her head. She then laughed more at her friends words and nodded "yes but I do mine more often" she laughed softly and smirked tugging one of her smaller hidden daggers from her jacket pocket and fiddling with it. "And at least your brothers don't mind what you do for a living Michael and Daniel always make such a fuss about it and they always say I should stop. But it's what my mother and father did someone's gotta keep the legacy going" she laughed softly and shook her head "yes well my brothers would stay close to me even if I asked they don't wanna be caught in the middle of a fight though I think Michael would be more willing then Daniel"
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Calypso smirked and rolled her eyes slowly. ''I do my work. In other countries and the only reason you don't know about it is because I've done my job that well.'' She pointed and she glanced over at her twin who was flirting. ''The people on land are worst than the ones on the seas. You should come with me some time. You'll realize there are far more people that need to be six feet under. Maybe your brothers should see how good you are at your job and then realize that you shouldn't stop.'' She pointed out with a smirk and then nodded in agreement. ''I can see Michael wanting to fight more than Daniel. Maybe you should have your own little team. You and Michael being the brawn and Daniel being the one who supplies you with targets or at least researches them.''
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:02 pm

Allison laughed "yes well you know how I like my kills. Loud" she laughed and shook her head "and I'm good at it to or I would behind bars wouldn't I" she laughed softly and smirked. She laughed looking out at the sea "you know I like it better on land." She rolled her eyes "plus if your killing everyone out there who's to kill people on land" she laughed and then shook her head "my brothers no matter what I do would never join me in killing people as much as I would love it Daniel is just to kind of a person to set up kills and Michael would never have the heart to kill someone" she laughed softly and shook her head "they have always been the kinder ones I've always been the bitch of the family" she laughed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Calypso gave Allison a devilish smirk. ''That reminds me of all the men I've slept with. They like it when I'm loud too.'' She quipped cheekily. It was no lie that Calypso was open and confident. She just felt comfortable enough to be like this around Allison. ''I know but we stop at different islands? Finally get you that tan?'' She suggested. ''I may take over people's ships but you know I do go onto different islands and countries and kill people. England has had enough murders for now!'' She had been trying to get Allison to come on the Aquila for years. ''Which is a shame, Ally cat. I would've loved to drag you and your brothers onto my baby for a trip..'' She said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Allison laughed softly and shook her head. "Oh shut up" She rolled her eyes and laughed softly and smirked at her she laughed softly. "Your never gonna stop trying to get me on your ship arent you Caly" she laughed softly. She then shook her head and smiled "maybe someday but i like it better here then out there" she laughed and smiled at her friend "And i dont tan you know this i burn" she laughed softly and shook her head at her friend. "You only want to fuck Michael is why you would bring my brothers on the ships" She laughed softly and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:59 am

Calypso stuck out her tongue playfully, enjoying the moments where life wasn't so serious for the pair of them. ''Of course not! The Aquila is my baby and you're my friend. They need to meet.'' She chuckled lightly and rolled her eyes at her comment, still smiling. ''True, true but it'd give the guys something to see. A human lobster.'' She teased before her smirk grew massively. ''I'd fuck both, Daniel first though. Save the best to last but I think they'd like it too.''
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Allison laughed at her friend and shook her head. She then rolled her eyes "oh I'm sure Daniel would love that" she laughed softly and shook her head leaning back on her hands after sitting down. "Plus I wouldn't know what to do when we aren't on land I'm so use to being able to run around and such. Plus Callie would get restless" she laughed softly and stretched a bit watching her friend and rolling her eyes. "If you think Michael is so hot maybe you should date him" she laughed softly and smirked she took her glasses off and sighed cleaning them.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Calypso smirked playfully and threw a shell that she had broken off the crate she was sitting onto in the sea, smiling at the sunset. ''I'm sure he would. And You can still do that on the Aquila, I can teach you to dance or read maps or to swim. We like to dive a lot to get treasure or sharks. We use these bells for air. It's so much fun and fighting sharks is such a thrill.'' She quipped with a wide grin, her eyes dancing with excitement at the thought. She froze at the thought of dating and she ran a hand through her raven hair. ''I don't date, Ally cat, you know that...Haven't dated since Durmstrang...'' She muttered, pain visible on her expression and she rubbed her neck with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:14 pm

Allison watched her friend and laughed "I'm not good at anything besides gymnastics" she laughed softly and leaned back. She looked at her friend and frowned "Michael would take care of you. He may act like a kid but he's a lot more mature then everyone gives him credit for" she sighed softly and shaking her head "I'm not saying you have to but if you want to don't be scared my brother isn't one for breaking hearts" she whispered and shook her head sighing and biting her lip a bit. "Plus my brother would be terrified to hurt you because you could kick his ass in many ways"
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:23 pm

Calypso rolled her eyes. ''Then teaching you is a good idea!'' She exclaimed, the thought making her laugh massively before she smiled lightly. ''I know he would. It's not that I'm scared of having my heart broken. I was ..abused. Emotionally and physically. I have too much emotional baggage. Far too much. Why do you think I do this? This is..for me, simply me. The only men are the ones who listen to me.'' She explained with a sigh and ran a hand through her hair. ''Mikey is a great guy but I sail too much. No one wants a scarred, gone most of the time girlfriend. Besides. We should be looking for a guy for you, not me.''
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Allison nodded and sighed softly running her hand though her hair putting her glasses back on. "You know me and my brothers have baggage to Caly" She sighed and shook head and looked down thinking about her mother and father. She sighed and leaned back on her hands thinking. "You know how messed up my life was growing up" She sighed softly. She didnt know what to say now but she got a bit upset about her family now. She sighed and looked up at the sky and shut her eyes a bit taking her glasses off and setting them in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Calypso moved from her crate and sat at Allison's feet, resting her head on her friend's thigh. ''Baggage plus Baggage..equals mess. I mean look at us.'' She teased to lighten the mood, hating herself for upsetting her only female friend. ''I don't know why you just use magic to make your vision better.'' She quipped, picking up her glasses and put them in front of her line of sight to see how bad Allison's vision was.
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Allison laughed and stared out into the sky not looking at anything holding her hands up. "Caly you know I'm bascily blind with out my glasses right" she laughed "and I don't fix my site because my mother never did she lived her whole life with them so I will live my own life with them" she smiled softly and slowly moved and grabbed her friends arm slowly looking for where her hand was to grab her glasses. "And you are great at carrying your baggage you just don't see it from time to time" she laughed softly and looked up even though everything was very blurry though her naked eye.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Calypso watched her friend and sighed softly at her words. ''I forgot about that...'' She whispered, having been told stories of Allison's mother. She had also done her research on the Arline family before she even considered becoming friends with the siblings. She shot up, seeing that Allison wanted her glasses and she slid them onto her face, brushing her friend's hair out of her face with a rare, kind smile. ''Having baggage from the moment you are born makes it easy for you to carry it. Barely weighs me down now.'' She quipped and pulled her hands away, breathing in the sea air.
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:49 pm

Allison smiled softly "my brothers and I are is what is left of my family line if I magicked my eyes back to normal I would feel as if I betrayed my mother" she sighed and looked at her friend as she got her glasses back. "Thank you" she whispered and smiled a bit, Allison then frowned and then grabbed her friends hand "carrying so much baggiege is bad for you Caly I wish you would let some of it go if you could" she whispered softly and smiled dropping her friends hand down. "My brothers and I have carried much in our lives but my brothers let there's go" she sighed and looked up "I am glad they live the lives they lead right now they are happy" Allison smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Zervos
Adult
Adult
Calypso Zervos

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Calypso listened, unable to say anything in response. As she was well connected with her siblings and parents, she never knew what it was like to lose someone apart from her grandparents but even then, she wasn't close to them so it didn't affect her that much. Staring at the hand with a frown but smiled lightly to herself. ''It's quite alright, Ally cat. Really and I've lived great! I'm happy with my life, content with it actually. I couldn't ask for anything better.'' She explained and patted Allison's knee, jumping up from the floor and stared back at Allison. ''What do you want to do anyway? No point in sitting here moping!''
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:42 pm

Allison smiled at her friend and nodded she sighed and ran a hand though her hair. "Im glad your happy Caly" She smiled softly and bit her lip. She then watched her friend and laughed "I dont know" She then smirked she stood up and stretched "Feel like racing we both know im a better racer and it would give me a chance to let Callie out" She laughed softly and looked at her friend. "How bout it..or are you to chicken Caly" She laughed softly and smiled at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friend (Calypso)   Hello old friend (Calypso) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello old friend (Calypso)
Page 1 of 1