Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 6:51 pm

The food was so much better in the main house than what she had in her own. It wasn’t anyone else’s fault but hers, of course, because Amber was the one that stocked it and did the cooking. But since she had stayed in the main house that night, as Artemis was away, she figured she would eat there. So, with a plate piled with delicious cooked food, she sat at the large dinning room table and began to eat. She didn’t mind eating alone, and she knew that Baldwin didn’t need to eat food in the same way she did.

The red head was about half way through her meal when the door to the dinning room opened and she turned to face it with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Artemis had landed early that morning, having taken a quick trip on behalf of her father, the King of France, as it was a matter of importance only she was trusted to handle. She had practically flung herself into her porche, not caring if she ruined her suit and she found a great sense of joy at the sigh of her home, a beautiful castle that held her favourite people within its thick walls. Having heard Amber's faint heart beat from the front door, she followed it but on the way, kicked off her heels and threw her jacket at a coat rack before her servants opened the doors for her. "Merci," She breathed, patting their hand before seeing Amber sitting with a pile of food. "Oo, bring me some food please." She quickly asked. "Amber! Darling!" Artemis cooed, kissing her best friend's cheek before settling down in the seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:32 pm

Amber’s smile didn’t falter, though she hadn’t expected it to be Artemis who joined her. She was briefly thankful that she’d showered and changed before she came down to eat. The other woman looked relieved to be home, and the red head assumed that the trip had been a jam packed one. “You look exhausted,” Amber said, “how was your trip?” She took a bite of her eggs, both surprised and glad that her friend didn’t wonder why she was in her kitchen. The kitchen staff at the De Clermont home always made plenty of food, and it was odd because there weren’t many people who always lived there, and very few of them ate regular food often. “It’s delicious, by the way,” she said to the lady who brought out a plate for Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Artemis, using her vampire speed, had put her hair up into a messy bun which she rarely did but this was now her relaxation time, not having any appointments for a couple more days. "It was quite well. I had to travel to visit my uncle in Greece to sign something." She said with a roll of her eyes and despite the early morning, was desperate for a glass of wine but settled for the hot chocolate that was placed before her. "Thank you, Marthe." She said, staring at the plate of food with her favourite; bacon. With a small smile, she covered her mouth as she chewed and looked over at Amber with her eyes shining. "I had gone to Greece for you. My family and I had been discussing that I should really have a companion as I travel and when I go to special events because sometimes, Baldwin just doesn't want to join me." She started off, nervous about continuing and she sipped at her hot chocolate. "The only person who can really come to events with me is a Lady of my Court. Now, you know I hate most people...Aside from you. So the paperwork is my family accepting you as the lady of my court." She said, sliding paperwork towards her with a bright smile. "All you have to do is accept. If you want to of course."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:45 pm

Amber always loved seeing Artemis as she relaxed. It was never when she was in public, and never around people that weren’t the closest to her. But the redhead always thought that Artemis looked the most beautiful when she was a little undone. She listened attentively while she ate, enjoying the meal much more than the scraps she’d have put together for herself at her place. She loved to cook, but there never seemed to be a point to putting much effort in when it was only for herself. Amber raised an eyebrow when her friend said that the visit had been about her, and she took in the words that Artemis was saying to her, before scanning the paperwork on the table. Amber didn’t hesitate in grinning and nodding her head. “Of course, I’ll accept!” she said happily, “it gets so boring here when I’m alone. And I’ve been asking to be able to do something to help you for months! What do I need to do?” There was a small thought in the back of her mind, reminding her that if she was to go with Artemis on her trips, she wouldn’t be able to take advantage of her being away as she had the night before. Though, she knew that they’d have to come clean eventually, and this was such a wonderful thing for her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:21 am

Artemis had a hard time relaxing when she was back in Hogwarts, always on edge due to how many beating hearts were in the room when she had little to no control of her cursed blood rage. However, taking a trip for a couple months whilst Amber's house was being built on her land had calmed Artemis so much, she only truly felt the tingle of blood rage when she was angry or she had been exhausted and was near humans for too long. Baldwin had even commented on such, feeling proud of his younger sister and gifted her a faberge egg for her achievement. Watching Amber read the paperwork, knowing the first part was in french and then the second translated into English, she clapped her hands together in pure joy. "Oh, Excellent!" She said excitedly, now having her best friend by her side during important moments. Now instead of rushing home, all Artemis would have to do is look to her right and see her best friend. "It took a while to get every single member of my family to sign. I mean, I do have cousins living in the middle of nowhere you know." She teased and at the action of her job roles, she gestured to the papers. "You would be in charge of all my travels, scheduling any meetings I may have but simply being my companion. When I take the throne, if I take the throne, you will be a true Lady of my Court meaning you have some say in any decision I make. But seeing as you're my best friend, you have any say anyway. I will come to you for help but I will never pressure you. You are not working 24/7 and only work when you want to help me." Artemis stated, having made sure Amber still worked but with her own free will.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:47 am

Amber had been slowly learning French, but it wasn’t easy to get out of the English language habits even if she practised often. As such, she was thankful that there was a translation on the papers so that she could understand what was written. The redhead’s eyes glistened when she realised just how much effort Artemis had gone to for her, but she didn’t let herself cry because she was never the crying type. “I appreciate this so much,” she said, “and I’ll be wherever you need me, always.” It was such an honour, that Artemis was entrusting her with something like this. It had seemed like her requests had been falling on deaf ears, with Artemis always going away and Baldwin preferring to silence her with kisses. Of course, he probably knew all about what her best friend had been up to. “I always want to help you,” she asserted, hugging Artemis tightly for a few moments, before returning to her own seat, but keeping hold of her hand, “I love you.”
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Artemis had known Amber was learning French, probably tired of hearing the De Clermont speaking French whenever they reunited. Her uncle, Hugo, was the worst for it. When she was a child, her mother asked if she had wanted to learn French but logic only insisted that she must if she were to take the throne. Also, her father would'v had a fit if she didn't. Now she was told by Lords and Ladies that when she spoke French, it was as though it were made for her. She always scoffed at those remarks. "I will always need you, I always have needed you and everyone said there was no one else suited for the job. I'm sorry if I seemed to ignore your requests to help, I simply needed time." She admitted and hugged her dearest friend in return, squeezing her hand once they both returned to their seats. "And I love you," Her voice held truth and the way her hazel eyes glistened with tears, it was evident that she hadn't felt this happy in a long time. Not since she murdered Valentine, her former lover by accident.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Amber nodded at her best friend’s words, understanding exactly what she was sayings. Honestly, the red head has thought that they’d simply didn’t want her to do anything, which she’d appreciated as thoughtful, but could hardly live with forever. But this was perfect, because it when she had been asking for something to do, she has though something like a secretary, or even to help in the kitchens or with the horses. But the position that Artemis has chosen for her meant she was both useful, and still able to be close to her. “It’s no worries now,” she said happily, “it all makes sense and it was worth the wait.” She smiles softly when Artemis returned her sentiment, because Amber knew how much those words meant to her best friend. This perfect girl was the only person Amber had said them to and truly meant it. She’d said it to someone else once before, but she hadn’t really known what love was then. “In other news,” she said, not wanting to dwell on past feelings, “how are things going with you and Jack?”
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 9:36 pm

Artemis had felt bad at first, knowing her dearest friend had come from Hogwarts, leaving it early and came to a home where everything was done for her and fast too. She fought the urge to sigh, finishing off her breakfast as she got slightly lost in thought. "So, Lady Amber Flint, I do hope you'll join me in Paris in two weeks for a meeting. It's an annual thing between the Royal Families and my family will all be there. It'll be your first official appearance at the best event of the year." She offered, having released her hand to sort out her hair and tilted her head, hearing someone move around the house before focusing back on Amber due to her question ringing clearly in her head. This time she did sigh, looking out of the window to take in the large land they owned. "Jack and I decided we were better off as friends. We enjoyed each other's company but in the end, we were only spending time in such a way to past the time." Artemis stated, being given a small glass of blood to get more energy for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 10:00 pm

Amber loved the way her name sounded in such a formal way. It was as though she had a place now, and that meant the world to her. Her last name was even starting to grow on her, since she had started owning after her father’s death. The thought of two weeks in Paris, with Artemis’ entire family present, was very exciting. She had spent a lot of time in France, but she had never actually been to the capital itself. Part of her knew that her heart would always belong in the countryside, where she had spent her time so far, but the thought of time in the city made her grin. “Of course!” she replied, “although I’m going to be so nervous. Especially since my French is abysmal. But I’ll do my best to make you proud.” She saw Artemis listening out, and she did the same, but before she could say anything, the question about Jack was answered. “The two of you were quite lovely together,” she said honestly, “but I thought that perhaps you were perfect distractions for one another. You both suffered quite badly with the rage.” If it were anyone else, she’d feel she was overstepping, but with Artemis she knew it would be taken as intended.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 pm

Artemis had neglected to mention that becoming a Lady was so if Baldwin began to court Amber and later on the line, asked for her hand in marriage, her status as 'Princess' would be more concrete and no one within the Kingdom would be displeased. However, this was all based in her hoping Baldwin would quit worrying about rejection. The poor Vampire had the ring already, burning daily in his pocket from day one of meeting the Red Head and Artemis promised to never tell a soul, constantly waiting for Baldwin to just pluck up some courage. At the mention of Amber's French, Artemis stifled a laugh and gestured for Marthe to come closer, the sweet older woman who's eyes held years of youth and humour. "Marthe can assist you in your French Studies. Oh and, you already do make me proud Amber." She quipped honestly, smiling softly. "You're right. I did love him but I know that our time together was meant to be short lived. It seems all my relationships are." She said, thinking back to Tony and closed her eyes, trying not to get angry at the thought of that awful man.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Amber smiled when Artemis offered the woman’s assistance. Marthe’s main language was French, though she understood English well enough to hold a conversation with Amber. She knew that this would make studying French with Marthe harder for her, but also more effective and authentic. “I look forward to it,” she said with a smile, “merci, Marthe.” The red head had to stop herself from hugging Artemis again. It was strange how a girl who had been brought up to show no emotion, and pretend that she was unfazed by anything, now felt at home and enough love to show how she felt. Well.. around those closest to her, at least. “That means the world to me,” she said, squeezing the woman’s hand before returning to finish off her breakfast. The words regarding her relationships made Amber frown and she shook her head. “Someone amazing will come along, and then you’ll blink and you’ll be in love and beyond happy,” she assured her best friend, “you’ll see.”
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 9:28 pm

Artemis adored Marthe, the woman having been her nanny when she was only a baby turning into her confident, not truly being able to speak to her parents about private and personal problems due to their traditionalist ideals. She smiled towards the woman fondly, watching her walk away to possibly do some cleaning and she looked back at her best friend, trying not to really think about her ruined relationships. She still loved Jack but only as a friend, despite how perfect they seemed together and she didn't really love Tony, wanting him more as a friend. It seemed that no one could truly be what she needed at the time. However, Amber's words warmed her slow beating heart and she sipped at her drink, holding the cup with both hands before leaning back in the chair. "I'm waiting patiently for that day, my dear Amber. Same goes for you and I sense that it won't be long for you." Artemis cooed, smiling coyly behind her mug so Amber couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 pm

Amber smiled when the other woman returned her sentiment. The thing was, that while she hoped for Artemis to have such a thing, she knew it had already happened to her. But for some reason keeping it quiet had seemed such a good idea. Now it simply felt like she was keeping one of the biggest happenings of her life from her best friend. Instead of voicing this, however, she simply took a sip from her glass and said, “I don’t think it will be long for me, either..”
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 11:15 pm

Artemis grew tired of past thoughts, hating the way it always seemed to crawl back into her mind and latch on but with the help of her loved ones, every day grew brighter. "We should probably go shopping as soon as possible. The event requires very formal, luxury clothing. My own gown has been getting made for a month now." She decided to get to work, her mind working better with the familiar concise workings of planning and negotiating and the outfits that came with all were always a bonus. She wondered about Amber's words but knew if her best friend had something to tell her, she would. "If you don't have any plans today, perhaps we can visit a dear friend of mine, Alexander McQueen. He designs the clothing for the Royal families and has exquisite taste. He can just look at you and know your measurements so there is no touching whatsoever." Artemis suggested, pulling out her smartphone just in case Amber said 'yes' as it would mean she would need to book flight tickets to Italy.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 1:04 am

"I'm sure that shopping can wait a few hours at least," Amber said with a chuckle, "you only just returned. It seems only right that you relax for a little while." The redhead was free for the day, of course, but she wished that her best friend wouldn't overwhelm herself. It made her nervous, because although Artemis was the most put together woman that Amber knew, she also knew that if pushed too far Artemis might snap. "Perhaps we could go after lunch?" she said, chewing her lip before deciding to continue, "there's something I'd like to talk to you about, if Baldwin would join us." She said the last words a little louder than usual, because she knew he would hear her. They had kept it to themselves for long enough, and if Amber was to take a proper place in Artemis' court, they needed to be completely honest with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am

Artemis knew Amber was right but she always had been restless, constantly needing to do something to keep her urges in check but she supposed conversation would have to do. "Just as long as it gets done soon, Mother dislikes a rushed gown." She stated with a sigh, a small smile on her lips but she sat up when Amber said she had something to discuss, involving her brother. Her inner romantic hoped it was that they were together but she calmed herself, not wanting to get her hopes up too much. Her ears latched onto her brother's movements, but she let out a sharp whistle that halted him for a moment. "Firstly, let's leave the dining room. I wish to be more comfortable."

Artemis took them into her favourite room, the conservatory that was partially a greenhouse for Marthe where there was sofa's situated in the middle of the room basked in the light from the stained glass of their family crest above. She hardly ever had the chance to enter and she had a feeling the news would be momentous and having that memory connected to her favourite room; it would be joyful ever time she entered. Repeating the whistle, Baldwin was in front of them in seconds and he fixed his waist coat, smiling charmingly towards Amber and kissed his sister on the cheek. "Sister, you're finally home. I missed you." Baldwin stated, earning a smile. "So, what do you have to tell me, Amber? Baldwin?" Artemis looked more towards Amber, having seen the bashful look on her older brother's face and knew he would be of no use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)   Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Golden Age :: Anywhere in the World :: Anywhere in the World-
Jump to: