Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Going insane (Rosalie) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Going insane (Rosalie) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Going insane (Rosalie) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Going insane (Rosalie) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Going insane (Rosalie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

Going insane (Rosalie) Empty
PostSubject: Going insane (Rosalie)   Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:39 am

Artemis had had enough of today. Constantly having at least someone clinging onto her. Even as she stormed into the slytherin common room, she had two girls rushing after her constantly asking her what she needs. ''I WANT NOTHING!'' She screamed at one point but they did not understand. They questioned and questioned until Artemis had slammed one of the girls into the wall and threatened to bite her. Unfortunately, she had done this in the doorway of the common room and people saw, frightened even at her display of strength and aggression. ''Leave. Me. Alone.'' She hissed to everyone, jogging up the stairs into her dorm room. Due to rarely sleeping, she barely knew her room mates apart from the basic information and some from the Headteachers files. Having the head girl as a sister truly was a plus. She jumped onto her bed and glared at the ceiling, twirling her wand in the air to watch those little sparks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going insane (Rosalie)   Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:01 am

Rosalie tried to focus on her school work, and although she was managing okay it wasn’t a quickly as she would have liked. For once, it was not because of her brother’s incessant talking. No, because he had ‘disappeared’ for the past three hours. That was what had her mind wandering. He’d never been quiet for so long before and it worried her a bit. She heard a commotion from the commonroom, even through the thick stone walls, and wondered what was going on. But quickly, she stopped thinking of that as she continued her essay as she tried to get her brother to respond to her.

I have no idea what you’re doing, Ronan, but I’m worried, she thought, trying to sound like she was only slightly worried rather than terrified. What if he had finally left her alone as she always asked him to. Though, she would have loved some peace and quiet occasionally, she didn’t want to lose him forever. Because he was her brother and she loved him. It was a few moments later when she heard somebody else enter the dorm. It was strange, how so many of the girls of different ages still shared rooms, at least in Slytherin. Perhaps it was because the fourth year dorm was full that she had been placed in a room with the sixth years. Oh well. A few moments after that, she heard herself speak, though she hadn’t said a word. “What’s up, princess?” her voice said, though the tone was not one that she had ever used.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Going insane (Rosalie)   Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:07 am

Artemis had known someone was in the room, the thumping of their heart being like a melody to the vampire. It was always so hypnotic. Thump....Thump...Thump. And the blood it pumped through people's body certainly was like the richest of wines. Turning her head to the side, confused as to why Rosalie's voice sounded so...different but that could just be with the way her mind was playing it. Something to distract her. ''Idiots, Rosa. Idiots everywhere. I do not understand why there are so many in Slytherin though.'' She quipped angrily, moving so she was sitting up and she examined Rosalie. ''What's up with you? You're actually focusing on work?'' Artemis chuckled. She didn't mean it in such a snobbish way. She in fact herself enjoyed doing school work, hiding in books whenever she had peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going insane (Rosalie)   Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:14 am

Rosalie tried to speak, but something was stopping her. Something that was not stuck in her throat, or tightened in her lungs. Something was going on, and she didn’t like it one bit. She managed to get a small, whimper like sound to slip past her lips before they closed. She wasn’t moving her body, but it was moving anyway. She felt herself turn to look at the work on her desk, and could see it laying there, not quite finished. Then she turned back around to look at Artemis, a smirk on her face that she didn’t put there. What the hell is happening!? she tried to yell, but she couldn’t. Hush, Rosa, the familiar voice of her brother said, can’t you see that I’m busy.

Then her mouth opened and out poured words that she didn’t speak. “Quite pathetic, isn’t it? The number of people who don’t know their left foot from their right. And then there is Ros- me, sitting her like a teacher’s puppy, all alone with a quill and some parchment,” Ronan said, “but at least we’ll get some decent NEWTs, right?
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Going insane (Rosalie)   Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:24 am

Artemis smiled, happy someone understood what she was on about. Moving to sit on the table, closer to see Rosalie who she did consider a friend. ''Well, I wouldn't consider you all alone, Rosa. I find that quite hurtful. Am I just a ghost in your presence?'' She chuckled, leaning against the cold brick wall that sent shivers down her spine. ''That is correct. People here believe intelligence will just fall into their lap and believe hard work is just a myth.'' She sighed, catching onto the Rosa slip up but perceived it as just an explanation. ''I doubt you're a teachers pup, Rosa. That'd be the puffs..or some of the Raven's.'' Her tone was cheeky but her mind went off into the distance, staring at Rosalie's face. ''You alright?'' She questioned, finding that she was being rude for not asking before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going insane (Rosalie)   Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:08 am

Rosalie wanted to reach out, say something to the girl who she considered a friend. It was like she was trapped, and Artemis was so close to her reach, but she couldn’t quite get to her. She hated it, and she wondered if Ronan had done this on purpose, or if it had just happened. Oh, sweet Rosa, the boy in question thought, of course it was on purpose. Why do you think I’ve been so quiet? Rosalie was shocked to say the least. Her brother had taken control of her body? How had he managed it when he’d been so passive for so many years? She was left to yell at her brother without a sound coming from her mouth, as Ronan continued to talk to her friend.

I meant before you got here, of course,” Ronan said, a smirk spreading on his sister’s lips, “now, though.. now I feel so much better. A pretty face like yours is always going to make things shine.” It was a strange thing to say, but Artemis was the first person he was actually speaking to, and that made her kind of special to him. Not that he would let her see that. “Of course they do,” Ronan agreed easily, “but they’ll see that their laziness was nothing short of stupidity.” He wanted so badly to correct her, and tell her his name. But he couldn’t.. at least not yet. He knew that Rosalie had never told anybody about him being in her head, and he didn’t want to do otherwise until he was certain that there was nothing bad going to come from it. “Fine,” he replied, smiling, “much better than the past few weeks, actually.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Going insane (Rosalie)   Going insane (Rosalie) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:30 am

Artemis smirked, enjoying her company. It was no secret that she was bi sexual and Rosalie was mighty pretty. Her smirk quickly turned into a smile and she toyed with Rosalie's quill. ''Why, that's sweet Rosa. I must say, I am feeling better myself with wonderful company'' She mused, grinning now before moving to sit on the seat beside her friend, the cold of the wall becoming too much even for the half vampire. ''Half of them will be just shop owners and the other half marrying rich...or at least try to.'' She said, shaking her head which caused her dark curls to frame her face even more as her gaze was fixed on the page that only held a few scribbles that meant nothing to her. Allowing her gaze to move towards Rosalie's face, she softly smiled. ''That's great! Maybe you'll be feeling good enough for the next Slytherin party. You weren't there last time and it sucked being surrounded by idiots. My friend needs to be there.'' She said, lightly nudging Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going insane (Rosalie)   Going insane (Rosalie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going insane (Rosalie)
Page 1 of 1