Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)   Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Larunda flicked her wrist here and there to open the thick curtains to reveal a ballroom that needed a good clean before the ball. Standing in the middle of the room, she spun in a circle as light burst into the room touching every little inch of the room and her wandless magic cleaned it instantly. Raising her hands into the air, the chandelier dropped down and twinkled in the evening light and tables were brought in by servants. ''Thank you.'' She murmured, watching them set up as she conjured the band area and directed where everything went. This pleased her. A room that was going to be filled with...people for once. She could not remember the last time she had used the room, clearly making it far too long and she rushed upstairs to change. Taking Arivante's advice, she let her now smooth hair tumble down her back like waves and only put on light make up as her birthmark was enough to draw attention. Trailing her fingers down it delicately, the names of those she had killed in her lifetime seemed to pop out of the black abyss on her face and she sighed, slipping on her dress. Pleased with her appearance, she skipped, barefooted, down the steps and waited to welcome the first guest. Her slow heart thumped in her chest as she smoothed down her dress and fixed the chest piece that was made from the bones of a dragon. 

Her dress:
Back to top Go down
Esme Eliv

Esme Eliv

Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)   Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Esme walked in slowly smiling at the women. "Hello" She spoke with grace and elegance. She smiled at her  dress and looked at the women. "I am Esme Eliv from the order" She smiled at her and nodded at her looking around "You have a a beautiful house hold" She spoke before walking forward and heading to one of the walls to lean against it. She looked around smiling at the house of how nice it was and everything.

Her dress:
Back to top Go down
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)   Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Larunda smiled pleased someone actually made it and shook her head. ''No need to introduce yourself. I know who you are.'' She admitted. ''I'm Larunda. Larunda Valdez but you may call me Lara. I sound far too old.'' She explained and smiled in thanks. ''The ballroom is right through those double doors. You're the first guest so unfortunately it looks a tad empty right now.'' Grabbing a champagne glass made of pure crystal, she handed it to Esme delicately and pushed open the doors with magic where the sounds of soft, slow music met their ears. ''Enjoy.''
Back to top Go down
Arivante Rasputin
Ministry Staff
Ministry Staff
Arivante Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)   Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:18 pm

Arivante was wearing a sexy green dress that showed off his lanky smooth legs. He decided to go to the party in his half giant height not his small human height. So he looked like a tall lady with long dirty blond hair extensions curled hair. The flat chest even had padding it hugged his subtle toned curves that weren't that noticable outside the use of too many corsets over the years. He walked in and over to Esme and Larunda. "Lara...you look divine. You're markings are beautiful." He said in a very effiminate tone. Having done his own nails to replicate henna art.

Arivante's look
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)   Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Larunda could smell Arivante before he entered and immediately, a large smile appeared on her face. ''One moment, Esme!'' She said and sauntered towards Arivante with a glass of wine for him. ''Ari, you look wondrous. I told you green is a beautiful colour on you.'' She said with a playful wink and handed him the glass. Turning towards Esme, she settled down her happiness and slid her arm through one of Arivante's. ''How are you two, anyway?'' Larunda asked, shuffling on her bare feet.
Back to top Go down
Esme Eliv

Esme Eliv

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)   Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Esme smiled widely "I have been good how have you been Larunda" She asked smiling at the man and nodded. "I have had to inform a little girl of the death of another werewolf it did not make my day great but it is what I must do" She sighed softly. "Other then that i am good. Watching over many people and protacting even more people" She sighed softly shaking her head. "But today is not a day to be stressed"
Back to top Go down
Astoria Malfoy
Head Healer
Head Healer
Astoria Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)   Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Astoria had managed to find the Valdez castle rather easily, and was thankful that she hadn't needed to rearrange her work schedule to attend. Larunda Valdez was a colleague of her husbands and she had been rather excited when she was invited to go out somewhere. It had been quite a while since Astoria have been invited anywhere, since her parents hardly speak to her. So she decided that she would get dressed up and enjoy the evening as best she could.

The woman entered the home alone, searching out the ball room. It didn't take long before she came across the people who were already present and she approached Larunda, whom she had not yet met, and smiled. "Hello," she said, offering a hand, "thank you for inviting me."

Astoria's Attire:
Back to top Go down
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)   Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:41 pm

Larunda shook her head sadly at the news of another death. ''It is a shame that so many children or loved one appear to be dying lately.'' She pointed out with a furrow of her brow. There were too many cases of it lately and it did anger her. They were supposed to live, love and then die. Not live and die in a short matter of time. ''I have been quite well. I have been working hard doing various things.'' She said with a wave of her hand as if it didn't matter. ''I thought a ball would be a wonderful thing to clear people's minds even for an evening.'' 

Hearing someone enter her home, she nodded her head towards Esme and Arivante and sauntered towards Astoria, noting the strong scent of Draco on her skin. ''Astoria.'' She said, slipping her cold hand into Astoria's and gave her a graceful smile. ''I believe Draco would be appalled if I hadn't invited his wife. Besides, when else would i have met you? It's a shame that we have not crossed paths sooner.'' She said and pointed towards the drinks, a smile still hanging on her lips. ''Take whatever you please.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)   Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my Home (Ministry workers, Aurors, Order members, Healers. Party)
Page 1 of 1