Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Little talk (Lily) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Little talk (Lily) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Little talk (Lily) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Little talk (Lily) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Little talk (Lily) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Little talk (Lily) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Little talk (Lily) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Little talk (Lily) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Little talk (Lily) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Little talk (Lily)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Little talk (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Little talk (Lily)   Little talk (Lily) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:24 am

Rose missed hanging out with her cousin Lily. They aren't anymore so close like in the past they were. She decided to talk with her today a little bit, so that's why she had asked her to come to Entrance Courtyard today. She hoped she would show up soon. Rose sat down on of the chairs what was there and she did wait Lily to show up. She thought about what to talk with her cousin same time there.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter
Adult
Adult
Lily Potter

Little talk (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little talk (Lily)   Little talk (Lily) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:15 am

Lily ran outside and saw her cousin she smiled "Hey Rose" she smiled widely and sat down beside her looking at her. "What did Ya wanna talk to me about Rose" she asked softly woundering why her cousin wanted to speak to her. "Did something happen or did you just miss me" she laughed softly and looked at Rose as she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down

Little talk (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little talk (Lily)   Little talk (Lily) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:39 am

Rose looked up from her lap when she heard her cousins voice. "Hey, Lily," she said with a smile back to her. "Yes, I missed you and there is something about what we should talk too," she said there now quietly. She have noticed that Lily hangs out too much time with that Mackenzie Riddle, who isn't that nice girl for sure. "Well, I'm not sure if you will believe what I'm gonna say but just listen me okay?" she basically asked there now first before she began to talk that Riddle girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter
Adult
Adult
Lily Potter

Little talk (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little talk (Lily)   Little talk (Lily) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:42 pm

Lily smiled and nodded "You know I will always listen to you." She smiled "I listen to everyone even Albus even if he is being a ass lately" She laughed softly at her older cousin. "So what do you want to tell me Rose?" She asked softly and waited for her cousin to explain what she wanted to tell her about. She smiled widely at her and just waited.
Back to top Go down

Little talk (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little talk (Lily)   Little talk (Lily) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:30 pm

"Oh that's good to hear, I guess," she said and took then deep breath. She wasn't sure how to explain to her now. "Well your friend, Mackenzie, she isn't that kind of person like you think she is. She can be nice to you now but you never know when she will show you her true herself," she said to her there now. "She is one of the meanest and rudest girls I knew. She just will ruin your life one day," she added there. She wasn't sure how to explain it all to Lily now. She wasn't even sure how she will take it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little talk (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little talk (Lily)   Little talk (Lily) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little talk (Lily)
Page 1 of 1