Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

When I'm Gone (Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

When I'm Gone (Alex) Empty
PostSubject: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:57 am

It had taken less time for Amber to find him than it had for her to decide that she wanted to. She had left the castle on Friday after classes ended, and now it was the early hours of Saturday morning and she knew that she was close. His scent wad thick in her surroundings as she moved through the thick forest. "I know you're here, Alex!" she called, her tone soft, but loud enough that he would be able to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:01 am

Alex looked like shit his hair was messy but still somehow manged to look neat he was shaky from the lack of sleep and food intake and he missed his sister and his girls. He heard Ambers voice and shook it off as just his mind playing tricks on him but then he saw her as he walked towards her more. He then whinpered hiding himself hating how he looked like shit.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:03 am

Amber heard the footsteps, and knew from the sound who they belonged to. Then, she heard the quiet whimper and shook her head. "Do you have any idea what you put me through, Alex?" she said, though she couldn't yet see him, "I never thought you would be so selfish."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:07 am

Alex looked down at his feet and sighed and walked out quickly walking to her and wrapping his arms around her waist not caring if she was mad at him he wanted to hold her. He was shaking horribly but he didn't care "I'm sorry Amber I'm so sorry" he whispered trying not to let his voice crack but failing horribly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:12 am

Amber heard him approaching before she felt his arms wrap around her, and she held him as well. It was nice, to let herself enjoy his embrace for a few moments, but then she stepped out of it. She had come to reunite with him, but she had also come to make sure that he knew what he had done to her. "You promised me that you would never hurt me again," she said cooly, "I know that you don't remember that promise, but you should know that this time you hurt me worse than all of the others. I thought I'd never see you again. I though that you would never be able to be happy, which is all that I want for you. So you should be sorry, Alex. You really should be."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:16 am

Alex just looked down not speaking a word for a moment "is happy even possible when everyone besides your baby sisters leaves you for someone else" he whispered and leaned against a tree letting a quick tear fall he wanted to just hold Amber and not let go but in his mind she had teddy and even though he hated teddy for taking Amber he couldn't just take Amber back for himself.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:23 am

"I never left you for someone else, Alex," she said quietly, knowing from what Isabelle had said that he had gotten confused, "I wanted a break from the werewolf drama for a while. Just so I could get back on my feet as my own person. I never left you for him.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:54 am

Alex bit his lip looking at her "oh" he felt stupid he just looked down an didn't say anything he didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry you got upset and stuff" he whispered chewing on his lip. He looked at her and sighed "how is she my sister" he asked slowly and looked down not knowing what to say or do,
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:10 am

Amber nodded slowly, almost as if to say that he should have thought things through more before he assumed that she would do something so cruel without telling him in person. “Don’t be sorry,” she said quietly, dropping down onto the ground and leaning her back against a tree, “it only made me stronger, you know?” It was strange how true her words were, and she was kind of glad that she had managed to get through ‘losing’ him, no matter how many tears were involved. “She’s good. I talked to her the other day,” the red head replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 am

Alex nodded and slid down in front of her "how is teddy is he doing all right?" He asked slowly not knowing what to do or say anymore. He stayed quiet after that fiddling with his jacket. He bit his lip and looked at the sky. He sighed softly and shut his eyes
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:25 am

“Teddy?” Amber muttered, her eyes showing her shock at the question, “you’re asking me about Teddy? I don’t know how he is, and quite frankly I’m starting to not care. I’m so tired of werewolves right now that I don’t even know how to explain it.” She didn’t want to hurt him, but she was done pretending just to please everyone else. She needed to be honest, because she did love Alex and he deserved the entire truth.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:38 am

Alex sighed and nodded and bit his lip "how are the others" he whispered softly "Like Mystique and all them" he bit his lip. He knew he couldn't go back he was terrfied to go back to his home. He sighed softly and bit his lip "you do know im not going back home right"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:41 am

"They're good," she answered softly, "Mystique is having a little boy in a few months. So that's exciting. Your girls are doing well from what I've heard." Amber nodded at his statement, knowing that it was going to be that way. "I know, Alex. You're sister is so worried about you should consider heading back to your house here eventually. All of this running can't be good for you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:12 am

Alex sighed and noddef closing his eyes "I can't go back Amber I would rather stay out here and never go back in sure I'll be fine" he whispered softly holding his head and running his fingers though out his hair hating being stressed like this but he was. "I'm sorry but im not going back. "
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:17 am

Amber nodded, trying to understand where Alex was coming from. She wished that he could have a normal life.. more importantly a happy one. Perhaps it was time that she let go, even if just until he was ready to return home. So she stood, walking over to him and pressing a tear-moist kiss to the corner of his mouth. “I wish you all the happiness in the world, Alex,” she said quietly, “take this chance to live. Find yourself. Maybe you’ll come back to me one day, but.. for now I’m going to let you go.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone (Alex)   When I'm Gone (Alex) Empty

Back to top Go down

When I'm Gone (Alex)
Page 1 of 1