Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
cernu's manifesto of life EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
cernu's manifesto of life EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
cernu's manifesto of life EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
cernu's manifesto of life EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
cernu's manifesto of life EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
cernu's manifesto of life EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
cernu's manifesto of life EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
cernu's manifesto of life EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
cernu's manifesto of life EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

cernu's manifesto of life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cernunnos Largo
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Cernunnos Largo

cernu's manifesto of life Empty
PostSubject: cernu's manifesto of life   cernu's manifesto of life EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:52 pm

Dear Diary,
It's one of those times where I've been feeling like a shitty person. I didn't fucking expect for he-who-shall-not-be-named (Such an insult to Voldemort; he probably would've liked me considering how my daddy pretty much worked for him before I ever came about) to make up such lies about me! I went to the Muggle world to say hi and chat for a bit with it being all happiness and rainbows. Instead, my ass got knocked unconscious, and I was in the hospital for a few hours for testing. According to them, there was no need for me to get treatment 'cause being hit by a bare hand wouldn't cause trauma to the point of needing treatment. I find it harder to trust people from my past now compared to the last year. Who the hell even am I? A kid who had a huge as fuck daddy complex before getting with Albus? Some dude who apparently managed to knock up some girl just because we both were drunk at a party over the summer? Death Eater spawn that's practically "Satan in Heels"? I have no fucking clue what's going on in my life. Why couldn't I have been born in a more typical family raised around those that those on the radical light side wouldn't disapprove of? Why did I even have to be born at all? Is there even a point of my parents getting horny one night for me to even be born? Why did they feel as though I shouldn't be like aborted or something? I wish something major would happen in my life. Something positive. Something that'd give me hope. I'm just thankful to have those like my wonderful boyfriend, Albus, Dahlia, Ari, James (Not Potter), Kristopher aka "Mad Scientist" or my most favorite nickname for him "Dumbass", hell I've even gotten to the point of being thankful for fucking little Peter Pan for being there. I hate feeling so fucking vulnerable. I hate feeling like such a fucking mess. Why did my daddy never tell me about how I have an uncle? Why did I have to find out about his existence while on my own at school? I hope I get answers soon because I feel as though I'm slowly losing my mind...

Love,
????
Back to top Go down

cernu's manifesto of life
Page 1 of 1