Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Beccas darlings need threads EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Beccas darlings need threads EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Beccas darlings need threads EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Beccas darlings need threads EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Beccas darlings need threads EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Beccas darlings need threads EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Beccas darlings need threads EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Beccas darlings need threads EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Beccas darlings need threads EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Beccas darlings need threads

Go down 
+4
Connor Davis
Allison Arline
Cherry Darling
Emile Avilov
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Emile Avilov
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Emile Avilov

Beccas darlings need threads Empty
PostSubject: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:56 pm

So these are all my chars. (as off this day) So lets start we got a lot to do since there is 22 of these bad boys.

Beccas darlings need threads Theo7
Adrian Michealson
Adrian is a witch hunter he has a hatred for these things his main weapon is a gun and all though he can use other things he mainly uses a gun and the odd time a sword or cross boy. He hates anyone that can do magic and it doesn't matter if they are children or if they are elders. If he is told to kill a witch or wizard he will kill them with out mercy.

Beccas darlings need threads 1430831623-tumblr-nkcbt078aw1s3r4cuo4-500
Alexander Fraychild
Alex is a 17 year old hufflepuff who has a dark past which no one but his younger sister Isabelle Fraychild knows the full story of. He has had a hard time lately and he is the father of three girls he cares for his sister and his friends deeply and all though he doesn't show it he is very fragile and could break any day now. He left hogwarts for a year so now he has to repeat his last two years but he doesn't mind all that much.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_mmu1n8wKlb1s239dso1_500
Allison Arline
Allison or Ally as few call her is a top ranking assassin she grew up with her two brothers Daniel and Michael. She is a very reckless person and very brave as well she is very skilled at hand to hand combat and is good with a gun or just basically any weapon you give her she will figure out how to use. She is very sassy and smart all though  not many can handle to be near her because if you say the wrong thing she will harm you. Unless your one of the few people she cares for.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_lwmmppjTtd1r8icsyo1_500
Allison Calina
Allison had a tough life growing up with not knowing who her father was and her mother hating her along with her two siblings. She is often called or nick named Cinderella because of how she grew up basically a maid to her family. She has had a lot of shit happen to her well she grew up but she never let that stop her from wanting to protect people. So when she turned 18 she left and sorta became a knight for people in need. She would be a guard or a body guard she did what ever was needed of her to protract people who needed her help.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_nrnz8wH1N61swcym5o6_500
Asher Ares
Asher is very weak in magic but very strong in anything else he is good with hand to hand combat and with guns he is very excellent with that. He runs a cafe in muggle London and all though all of his family is pure bloods and so is he but he is the weakest of them all in magic but the strongest in physical strength. He chooses not to use magic most of the time unless its for simple charms and such. He is also in a gang so has lots of scars.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_m3bj6ow8vH1rne5uo
Carly Waters
Carly is a fifth year Gryffindor who grew up in a abusive home with her mother dying when she was a young girl so she doesn't remember her mother very well but her father hates her and abuses her. One thing not many people know about her is that she can speak to animals. She is a very kind and caring girl who is also very shy but brave in her own little way.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_inline_nrrvp8GIdZ1tz0583_500
Caroline Ares
Caroline is the second oldest of her family she is seen as the more proper and stern of the three sisters. She also works for people who protact other people and she makes alot of money yet it looks like she doesn't and all though she was raised the most loved of her siblings she is the least snobby of the three sisters.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_inline_mvpbeiugJn1rg5w1l
Clary Isny
Clary is a sixth year ravenclaw she is very smart but has a horrid past she is very skilled with a gun and is good with hand to hand though she keeps that side of herself hidden very well. She is normally seen as a quiet girl who doesnt have parents and she also has bad luck with men. She doesnt talk much about her past to any one but most people just know that her parents died in a fire at her home when she was little. She is a kind girl to some but not to most she can also kick ass if needed.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_inline_mhrs6ah25u1qz4rgp
Daniella Fray
Dani is sixth year she is a very kind and caring but one thing no one but a few people know is that Dani is a vampire she will forever look like a 16 year old girl which she thinks is horrible but some people thinks is amazing. She dislikes having to do half the stuff she must to survivor but she does it even if she dislikes it so much. She is very nice and sweet to people who dont tick her off but no one knows what she was like before her family died.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_inline_np8289NyM21rrrkde_500
Emile Avilov
Emile is a sixth year hufflepuff who has one sibling her twin brother Aaron. When Emile was just a little girl her home was destroyed and her parents died so it was just her and her brother. Emile and Aaron made there way to England and all though it was halfway though the year they went to Hogwarts. Emile is a smart and kind girl when she wishes to be but she can also be very rude and mean. She doesnt care for many people besides her twin. She has grown protective of her brother over the years.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_m24o12ZGXO1r7ykty
Esme Eliv
Esme is a very powerful being she is not just some normal werewolf she is one of the original. She is stronger then a normal born werewolf and alot faster then them as well. She is also kind and caring but she locks it away not wishing to let people know her true self. She rarely lets anyone in besides a few of her pack members.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_inline_mqnesySdEV1qz4rgp
Hope Avery Williams (Harmony Ares)
Hope is a sweet little girl who is very gifted and she grew up on the streets till her mommy and daddy found her and took her in. She is kind and caring to everyone and would never hurt a fly. She hates anyone who is mean to the people she cares for and is very scared when someone she loves gets harmed. She has the power of telekinesis which sometimes makes her a bit unstable.

Beccas darlings need threads Large
James Ecraft
James is a gay little boy who doesn't have many friends and he isn't very social at all. He mainly just likes to read and the one friend he does have he is very terrified to lose. He doesn't know who to talk to and who will accept him for who he is. He doesn't talk to many people and no one knows much about him besides that he is a ravenclaw and that he doesn't go home a lot (or ever) and some people know he is gay.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_wuvnj94kf6s408occs4sco84_1280
Josh Ares
Josh is the twin brother of Asher and very much unlike his twin brother he is kind and caring. He will try to make anyone laugh and hates fighting people. He is very good with little kids and loves his pet dog. He didnt know about Josh for the longest time. He works as a waiter in a resurtrent. He some days wishes he had a better job but he is fine with were he is at. All though Josh isnt very social he has many friends and unlike his brother he is often the life of a party or is just a good guy in all.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_inline_ml1b62un0q1rf2nk8
Kila Celena
Kila is a sixth year Ravenclaw who is very kind and gentle she love to read and she is very smart and what no one knows about her is that she is a princess and a seer. The only person who knows both of those secrets is the headmistress and her bestfriend Kristopher. She is a very caring person and loves to make friends all though she is also scared to make friends because she thinks if anyone ever found out about who she truly is they will hate her.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_n9urm52xyc1rgalplo7_500
Lillian Ares
Lillian or better known as Lily is a seer and teaches at Hogwarts. She is a smart women but is often seen as dumb because of her bubbly and out going ways. She doesnt truly care what other people think of her she only cares what she thinks of herself and she is a gay feminist so she is often seen as the black sheep of her family. (besides her one brother) she is very out going and loves to make friends she would even make friends with students and she loves to party.

Beccas darlings need threads 2a957116ab4f2fef8a8e9423bc26c19c
Lily Potter
You all know her famous mother and father and you may even know her uncle she is the only daughter of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley and the youngest of her siblings. This little red head may be the youngest and smallest but she doesnt let that stop her. Right now she is in france and most of her friends or family thing she has ether been kidnapped or just ran away but truly she went to get away from everyone calling her weak and little she went with her friend Artemis. She has recently come back but she has grown and changed for the better. So if you see the red head. Be careful she will and can hurt you now.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_inline_n4bgjt6dmQ1s3yjhd
Oliver Jones
Oliver is the eldest in his family the only other child being his younger twin sister Olivia. He is very protective of her and would do anything to make her happy, he also loves to play sports such as football (soccer) and he loves to just do about anything with his sister. At the moment he is dating a girl named Chanel. But later on he will figure out he's gay and date a boy who has yet to be made.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_mfyebm26aR1r250nso1_500
Olivia Jones
Olivia is the youngest out of the two Jones children and she doesn't mind at all. She is very kind and caring but she can kick your butt if you tick her off or hurt her brother, she has been learning how to fight just like her brother since they were about nine years old. She is very smart as well but she was sorted into Gryffindor and not Ravenclaw.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_m63d2fwsuB1rxq814o1_500
Ryder Riddle
Ryder riddle is the only son of Voldermort and Bellatrix and all thouggh his parents and namesake would state he is mean or evil this ravenclaw is a very kind and caring. (on a good day) he also is a bit messed up in the head but you cant really tell besides his eye color will change from brown to green. He had a sister named Mackenzie but she died. So ya. He is the only child now of he who must not be named and the evil bitch.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_mlzzy9y21V1s6fcuso1_500
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius is the son of Draco Malfoy and Astoria Malfoy he is very rude and uncaring to most people and lately he hasnt been himself. He doesnt really care for people unless its his family and even then he doesnt show that he cares for them. He hides it away ever since his twin sister died. He is a very playboy esc person and he is a big smartass to he doesnt really bully people persay but he isnt the nicest to them ether. He doesnt listen to anyone besides his father and thats about it.

Beccas darlings need threads Tumblr_n7e2xla7DL1tzp8c4o2_500
Viven Meredith
Viven is a angel and no one knows how old she is or what her true name is. No one even knows she is a angel she now works at hogwarts just like she did all though years ago and she is very powerful though she is not a high ranked angel she is more powerful then most witches or wizards. She loves to teach and would do anything to protact her students or just anyone. Since she knows there is only a few ways to harm herself she is very brave and loyal women.

So yes that's all my babies and I hope you love them Smile I worked hard on this so ya. Go on and role play haha.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Darling
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Cherry Darling

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:05 pm

tbh idk if u saw it yet but i did make a thread 4 james n cernu in the viaduct courtyard,, n i also have a few open threads u might be able 2 find a use 4 when it comes 2 some other charries u have!!!
Back to top Go down
Connor Davis
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Connor Davis

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:03 pm

Options for Blake: Ryder, Ryan, Alexander, Scorpius,
Options for Connor: Allison Claina
Options for AListair: Carly, Lilly, Daniella
Back to top Go down
Allison Arline
Adult
Adult
Allison Arline

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:38 pm

I dont think Ryder or Alex would like Blake but i can see Scorpius getting along with her. I can see Connor and Allison getting along and I think Dani and Carls would get along with Alistair but Lily is in france at the moment so ya.
Back to top Go down
Connor Davis
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Connor Davis

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Alright XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Scorpius can have thread with Cassie. Smile
Chloe and Cassie meet u any other Student Character if u want to. Not sure who and why.
Also I have one adult Arielle who can meet ur adults, she is 21 and healer.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter
Adult
Adult
Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:06 pm

GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHES
Back to top Go down
Victoria Mason
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Victoria Mason

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 5:36 pm

I need threads and love interests for Victoria and Chanel (For after chanel and oliver break up)
Back to top Go down
Olivia Jones
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Olivia Jones

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:07 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Victoria Mason
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Victoria Mason

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Lol Ryan and Chanel. I would very much like Chanel to meet Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:56 am

Some ideas:

Adrian & Evelyn
Both Witch Hunters, so maybe an assignment of some kind?
Alex & Rosalie
He’s a bit messed up right now and she’s pretty messed up too, so maybe they’d make an interesting friendship.
Alex & Stephan
Well, they could be friends, or rival or something?
Alex & Daniella
Friends, enemies, whatever.
Carly & Lyra
They could be friends or something.
James & Altaïr
Friends, maybe?
Oliver & Daniella
They could end up good friends? Perhaps with Olivia as well?
Ryan & Astoria
Both Healers, soooo..
Ryder & Caylin
They’re cousins, but they could love or hate one another.
Ryder & Daniella
We have a thread, but we should do another one at some point.
Ryder & Rosalie
She is a Slytherclaw and I think he’s one too, so maybe they’d get along?
Scorpius & Lyra or Altaïr
Duh.
Scorpius & Daniella
I don’t even know. Just because. Haha.
Any of your adults & any of my adults
Anything
Any of your professors & Anita/Selene
Anything
Back to top Go down
Olivia Jones
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
Olivia Jones

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:14 am

I can see Adrian getting roped into a mission, I have no clue how Alex will react to someone new but I'm sure it will be fun ether way. I don't think Alex would like Stephen just because of the way he acts like he's better then everyone (that's just from what I've been able to see) I think Alex would be nice to Daniella, Carly would like Lyra if she's nice if not she will dislike her. I can see James thinking Altair is hot but idk besides that. Olly and Liv would like Daniella and since she is younger (doesn't matter if it's only a year) both Olly and Liv would treat her like a younger sibling. Haha Ryan is most likely bat shit insane right now and most likely would have stop taking his pills cause Tris died so that will be fun. I can see Ryder getting along with all three most likely some more hostility towards Caylin just because he hasn't had good luck with family so far. And then ya Scorpus is most likely still depressed and shit so yep and haha Scorp most likely wouldn't say hate Daniella but wouldn't like her and then I swear to god if you don't post to Viven with Anita I'll kick your ass. Also I say Lily and Hermoine cause MY RED HEAD NEEDS PLOTS DAMMIT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beccas darlings need threads   Beccas darlings need threads Empty

Back to top Go down

Beccas darlings need threads
Page 1 of 1