Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Kissu characters need threads! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Kissu characters need threads! EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Kissu characters need threads! EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Kissu characters need threads! EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Kissu characters need threads! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Kissu characters need threads! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Kissu characters need threads! EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Kissu characters need threads! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Kissu characters need threads! EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Kissu characters need threads!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Kissu characters need threads! Empty
PostSubject: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Heya, I need threads for my charries. I have some but they all aren't really that active one.

Kissu characters need threads! Tumblr_m2y7uoSPaF1r1yj84
Cassiopeia Malfoy
She is third year Hufflepuff. She has one older sister (used to have two but one died, the oldest sibling). She is has two brothers too. She is the youngest one in family. She is friendly and kind girl. She gets along with everyone mostly. Cassie doesn't like bullies or really mean ones. She really haven't still gotten over her sisters death even if it's been months already. She still misses and can't get used with idea that she isn't around anymore but she slowly gets there. Well actually she can be quite opposite to kind and friendly too. Oh and she has healing powers, not many know about it.

Kissu characters need threads! Tumblr_lwvek15hL21r3fepzo1_500
Chloe Fenix
She is fifth year Ravenclaw student. She is part angel, Her mother is angel and father is human. Her bloodpurity is also halfblood. She is proud who she is. She doesn't speak with people around her much, she more likely will spend free time alone, reading book or just doing something else. She is actually quite intelligent but doesn't like to stand out in classroom or too much attention on her. She is loyal and trustworthy. She has one older brother(who did graduated last year) and one brother who just went this year to second year.

Kissu characters need threads! Tumblr_lystv5ebg81qdj4i3o1_500
Arielle Mistwater
She is 21 years old woman who works has Healer in St. Mungos. She loves her job and also likes to help others who need help. She didn't had that easy life as growing up. Her mother died when she was born and her step-mothers didn't like her, so they just used her when she was younger but when she got older she began to step up to them. She was happy to go Hogwarts away from home. When she did graduated she did let father bought to her, her own apartment, where she lives still. She is will get along with everyone basically.

Last edited by Cassiopeia Malfoy on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:05 am

I need now all new threads for my charries or if you want we can continue old ones too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:43 pm

They all need something still basically. (They all year older. I will need to change it)
Back to top Go down
Cernunnos Largo
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Cernunnos Largo

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Well this thread has now just my 3 current accounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Bump. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:33 pm

BUMP! I need threads once again!
Back to top Go down
Andy Polinsky
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Andy Polinsky

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:33 pm

always up for threading with basically any character ^.^ just let me know if there's any you wanna rp with in particular,, it would be fun to see cymbeline try to prank cassiopeia again tho xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyFri May 27, 2016 8:30 am

Wait who you have again?
Anyways we can to do thread between Cassie and Cymbeline.
Back to top Go down
Cernunnos Largo
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Cernunnos Largo

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyFri May 27, 2016 3:41 pm

I have charries like Cherry, Godwine, Hydra, Aaron, Sycophanta, etc. That'd be cool! c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:50 am

I'm not sure who else we should have thread together right now. I haven't had time to read about your charries. Anyways let's to do Cassie and Cymbeline thread for now.
Back to top Go down
Hydra Lam
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hydra Lam

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:43 pm

Okay. ^.^ Works with me!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:52 pm

who will make the thread?
Back to top Go down
Hydra Lam
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hydra Lam

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:24 pm

If you want me to, I will; helps ease the pressure of starter making lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:40 am

sure you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kissu characters need threads!   Kissu characters need threads! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kissu characters need threads!
Page 1 of 1