Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sycophanta Zernebog
Adult
Adult
Sycophanta Zernebog

gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist Empty
PostSubject: gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist   gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:52 pm

tbh i got the idea bc i was listening to the michael jackson song "give into me" n i thought off of a ship a tumblr friend has so here i am making another request in this forum

ok so for those who don't know, sycophanta is practically the king of pop (based part of him after mj,, just had 2 after reading a conspiracy gossip thread on a celeb gossip forum),, he started to rose to stardom as a child in a group alongside his brother, got jealous over harry potter getting all the attention as a teen blah blah blah (he was a slytherin,, can't blame him tbh), became famous as an adult especially due to the success of thriller, and has a prety fucked up past to the point of practicing of west african voodoo for revenge. to hide his real personality n shit, his management basically came up with a public image since he rose to stardom as a sweet, king, person of light who enjoys doing good for the world and has a lovely girlfriend. he's actually gay as fuck, pretty evil tbh, and enjjoys smoking fruit flavored cigarettes on occasion (can't ruin his voice y'know) the closest he's ever gotten to long term relationships have been flings and some friends with benefits stuff. i was thinking that he could meet a guitarist one day and overtime they become lovers blah blah blah. tbh the face claim i have in mind for him is slash,, but if u have any fc ideas within that realm then like totally pm this account or my main one (cernunnos largo) n we can totally negotiate and stuff. pretty much everything is up to whoever takes him.  that's all,, thx 4 reading!!!

NOT END GAME!!!
Back to top Go down

gay af romance wanted,, the pop star and the guitarist
Page 1 of 1