Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

really scary death eater dad wanted!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cernunnos Largo
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Cernunnos Largo

really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! Empty
PostSubject: really scary death eater dad wanted!!!!   really scary death eater dad wanted!!!! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:58 am

Okay, so Cernunnos has a very scary dad, that just happens to be a very loyal, sadistic death eater who gets off on other people's pain. He has a bit of a soft spot for his son because yeah although he practically killed his mother right after he was born. He forced his son to witness him torturing all sorts of people and a bunch of other shit. Yeah, a pretty fucked up family life. His age range should be around his 40s, and his name can be whatever although I dig names from Greek, Roman, and Celtic mythology. I'd totally love to see Terrance Zdunich be his face claim because of Repo! The Genetic Opera feels. I really wanna explore more of Cernu's family life and his repressed insanity, so his dad is greatly needed. Thanks for reading I guess?
Back to top Go down

really scary death eater dad wanted!!!!
Page 1 of 1