Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:42 am

"Home is a whole different story for another time" she said giving him a smile. Her home life was chaotic, with death eaters coming in and out every day to speak with her god mother and asking Mackenzie when she would take over in her fathers place, as Ryder obviously wouldn't be doing it. It was all overwhelming at times, but Mackenzie was able to keep up. She looked up from her thoughts when he said the food arrived "great I'm starving. I just realized I kept you from the ball. I feel bad about it"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Taylor
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Cameron Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:41 am

Cameron noticed the tone of her voice as she mentioned her home. He wouldn’t ask, because he knew that if she wanted to talk about it she would eventually. Besides, he barely knew her and although it was often thought that talking to someone you don’t know can help to put one’s problems into perspective, it had to be when they were ready. “Oh, me too,” he said, moaning softly as he inhaled the scent of the food before taking a slice, “it’s okay, honestly. I wasn’t really planning on going, but my head of house insisted so I figured I might as well.”
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:47 am

Mackenzie took a slice and put it on her face before grabbing the powder cheese and shaking some on it. She smirked before picking it up and taking a bite "oh Salazar, this is good" she said smiling. Mackenzie usually tried to eat healthy for the most part but pizza was so good. It was a weakness of hers. She giggled a bit at the statement about his head of house "well look on the bright side. You met little old me!"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Taylor
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Cameron Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 am

Cameron ate his slice of pizza quickly, because he was a growing boy and he was starved. With his second piece, he took his time. “Oh, it is delicious,” he agreed, “this place makes everything here. Even the bacon is smoked out the back.” It wasn’t common to have a place where the food is actually freshly made, and the quality of the food shone through. “I have to agree,” he said, “I’m glad I came out, because it’s always good to make a new friend. And I’m glad that I was able to brighten your night, even if only a little.”
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 2:19 am

Mackenzie finished her first slice around the time he was half way through his second one. She picked up another slice and bit into it. She raised an eyebrow as he started talking about how the restarsunt made everything fresh "that's good to know. I'm glad you came out to. I don't have a lot of friends. Mostly enemies" she said frowning at the fact "we should head back soon though" she said knowing her few friends would be worried she had been gone so long
Back to top Go down
Cameron Taylor
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Cameron Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 2:43 am

Cameron chuckled at her response, knowing that she probably didn’t care about how the food was made. But the Ravenclaw always appreciated the little things like that, and he was never too worried about seeming like a dork. The fact that he was head boy and a Ravenclaw pretty much spelled that out before anyone met him, anyway. “Oh yeah, of course,” he said, finishing off his pizza and smiling at her as she finished hers, “shall we start the walk back now?”
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:30 pm

When they finished the pizza she nodded and wiped her mouth lightly with a napkin "Yeah we should. We wandered kind of far so we should get back soon." She slid out of the booth and looked down at her dress "I actually might take you up on that offer of fixing my dress. I would hate to re enter the dance covered in mud." She looked up at him "Cameron, do you think I could get a dance when we get back?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Taylor
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Cameron Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Cameron stood from his seat just after she did, and he nodded at her request. "Of course," he agreed, "I'll do it once we're outside." He stepped to her and offered her his arm, leading her through the front door and into the street. Then he crouched a bit in front of her, so that he could wave his wand over the hem of her dress twice, once to clean it and once to protect it for the evening. "There, it should be fine now," he said, offering his arm once again, "and I'd be honoured to dance with you."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:16 pm

Mackenzie followed and took his hand and tightened his jacket around her, which he still had on, as the cold wind invaded her personal space "I hate winter." SHe said as she shivered. When he fixed her dress she smiled and this time the smile actually reached her eyes. When he agreed to dance with her she blushed the lightest shade of pink, which of course stood out in comparison to her pale skin. She walked along side him, arms locked, towards the ball.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Taylor
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Cameron Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 1:24 am

Cameron smiled in understanding, but he had to disagree. “I love winter,” he replied, “I’m just not so much a fan of the cold.” There was always a difference. Just because someone hated the cold, didn’t mean they should winter. And just because someone hated a trait that a person had, didn’t mean they hated the person. The walk back was a little quieter, and when they arrived at the venue once more, he smiled and said, “shall I put my jacket back on?” When he was back in his formal attire, and her dress was on full display, he offered his arms once again and stepped through the front doors.

Continued…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)   Walk and Talk (Mackenzie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk and Talk (Mackenzie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2