Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Quite the mess (Cameron)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

Quite the mess (Cameron)  Empty
PostSubject: Quite the mess (Cameron)    Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 3:24 pm

Mackenzie had to study for a Muggle Studies test she had coming up. Stupid muggles and all their stupid stuff. She walked down to the library and found an empty table and sat down at it. She stuck her wand in her pocket and opened her text book and began to read. A short 5 minutes later she slammed the book shut and let out a loud groan. She would never understand those bloody muggles.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Taylor
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Cameron Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Quite the mess (Cameron)    Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 9:15 pm

Cameron had just finished helping the librarian by sorting through some of the books in the restricted section. It wasn’t something he had the chance to do often, but he did enjoy it and would rather spend his spare time productively. As he slipped out and locked the gate behind him, he heard a book slam and frustrated sounds coming from a nearby table. He almost kept walking when he recognised the girl who was sitting there. He slowly approached her, putting a tentative smile on his face as he said, “everything okay?”
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Quite the mess (Cameron)    Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 9:18 pm

MAckenzies head shot up and before she knew it she was smiling at him. Cameron. Her knight in shining armor from the gala “hello Cameron. I’m fine. Just feeling personally attacked by muggle studies. I don’t understand any of it. Like how they get their light with their stupid electricity. It doesn’t make any sense to me” she said pouting a tiny bit as she glared dagger at the book in hopes it would catch fire. But it didn’t. “What are you doing here?”
Back to top Go down
Cameron Taylor
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Cameron Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Quite the mess (Cameron)    Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 1:09 am

Cameron raised an eyebrow as she seemed to get even more frustrated as she explained what was bothering her. Muggle Studies was a subject that he almost felt bad for taking, considering he could easily answer anything that came up. He knew he could help her, and although part of him considered not offering to, as then she would learn of his blood status, he smiled and took a seat, waving his wand to right the mess. "I was just helping organise some books in the restricted section," he said softly, "I can help you out with that, if you like?" He knew who she was, and what her family thought about Muggleborns, but he wouldn't hide who he was just because he thought he really liked her.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Quite the mess (Cameron)    Quite the mess (Cameron)  EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Mackenzie rasied an eyebrow at his offer to help "You understand muggle studies? Must be one of the few lucky ones then. I figured only mudbloods understood the damn subject." She said with a hateful tone in her voice before taking a deep breath "But thank you. I would really appreciate the help." She said re opening the book to the page she had last been on explaining how lights worked "So this guy flew a kite in a storm right?" She asked looking at Cameron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite the mess (Cameron)    Quite the mess (Cameron)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Quite the mess (Cameron)
Page 1 of 1