Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Hello...(Cameron) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Hello...(Cameron) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Hello...(Cameron) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Hello...(Cameron) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Hello...(Cameron) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Hello...(Cameron) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Hello...(Cameron) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Hello...(Cameron) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Hello...(Cameron) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Hello...(Cameron)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

Hello...(Cameron) Empty
PostSubject: Hello...(Cameron)   Hello...(Cameron) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:34 am

Artemis grumbled under her breath, feeling more tense than usual as she stormed up to the Heads common room. Muttering the password to be let in, she used her vampire speed to end up in Ever's room only to see that she was not there which only made Artemis more tense. She had needed an escape but wherever she turned, someone she did not wish to speak to was there. It infuriated her. Storming out of her sister's room, she threw herself onto the sofa allowing the heat from the fire to dance along her skin. Hearing someone enter the room, she did not speak up and simply raised her pinky, believing it to be Ever. They usually did that, lace their pinkies together before simply laying down to speak about the day and she let her hazel eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Taylor
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Cameron Taylor

Hello...(Cameron) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...(Cameron)   Hello...(Cameron) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:07 am

It had been a long day for Cameron, though he was sure that it wasn’t the worst he’d had. Actually, it would have been completely normal if it weren’t for a mix up in prefect patrol schedules, followed by a large argument between two younger students. So he’d had to try and figure out a new roster, and then dish out more detentions than he felt comfortable with. Then, when he finally got up to the Ravenclaw common room, he found it full with underclassmen who seemed to think that the area was made for their amusement. Unfortunately, they weren’t actually doing anything wrong and so he could not hand out any punishments, but the noise was unbearable.

So, like any self respecting head boy, he headed to the one place that only the Head Girl could be to bother him. Considering Ever Clermont was a reasonable girl, and they got along rather well, he’d never actually had a problem with her and she usually kept to herself when he was doing school work. Though, to his surprise, when he entered to head’s common room, there was a girl sprawled on the couch who was definitely not his partner. Raising an eyebrow at the at-home manner that the girl was displaying, he said, “is there something bothering you, Miss De Clermont?
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

Hello...(Cameron) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...(Cameron)   Hello...(Cameron) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:13 am

Artemis was surprised as the scent was much different to what she was used to and she instantly sat up, dropping her hand as she moved fluently. Turning her head, her dark waves tumbling out of pun as she took in the expression of her sister's partner. ''Some people bother me, Mister Taylor. Surely with your work in the school, you understand what I mean.'' She said, raising her own eyebrow before smirking. ''Seeing as you are close to my sister, you may call me Artemis.'' It was only polite and most people rarely believed her to be so polite. Tucking a leg underneath her, she shuffled deeper into the plushness of the chair and kept her gaze firmly upon him. ''Anything I can help you with?'' Artemis asked cheekily, knowing full well she wasn't exactly supposed to be up here without a head girl or boy around. It was their private space and she had intruded. In her defence, she had believed her sister was in her room.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Taylor
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Cameron Taylor

Hello...(Cameron) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...(Cameron)   Hello...(Cameron) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:32 am

Cameron smiled in understanding, knowing exactly what she meant. There were so many people in Hogwarts who would have been better off being sent to a boarding school that didn’t require people to actually have control of themselves. At Hogwarts, every member of the student body had a deadly weapon constantly with them- their magic- and for the most part they controlled it well, but there were a few who tended to let it go. Taking a seat in one of the arm chairs across from the Slytherin, Cameron said, “well, I understand why you came here. Though, since Ever is obviously absent, you’re lucky that it wasn’t a teacher coming to talk to one of us.” He spoke with a teasing tone, knowing that he would never actually get her into trouble. This was the Head Girl’s sister, and for the most part she acted well enough. At least, well enough not to get caught, and for that he was thankful. “Well, Artemis, I do hope that the frustrating people get the message soon,” he added, placing his book bag on the ground next to his chair. “No, no. I got my part sorted out, and Ever is still out there somewhere dealing with the rest. It’s been a long day for the heads, I would say.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

Hello...(Cameron) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...(Cameron)   Hello...(Cameron) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:00 am

Artemis enjoyed people smiling in her presence. It meant they weren't afraid or bored of her and she had actually said the right thing for once. She watched him like a hawk, shrugging lightly at his tease knowing that if it were her cousin, Aida, it;d be fine. ''If it was a professor, you have some ledges outside of your windows that I have climbed out of before so...'' She said, shooting the head boy a cheeky wink. As if it was for a dirty reason but in fact, she had received a patronus from Ever asking Artemis to join her but didn't want to wake Cameron by entering the normal door. Smiling softly, a rare move for her but they were alone, she could get rid of those defences for a moment. ''As do I. I am sure with a display i made earlier in my common room helped.'' She muttered under her breath, her anger rising up again before she sucked in a breath in hopes it helped. Success. ''I am glad. My sister does enjoy putting the foot down at times. Scary woman whenever she wants to be.'' Artemis said, a soft laugh leaving her lips as she thought of her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello...(Cameron) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...(Cameron)   Hello...(Cameron) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello...(Cameron)
Page 1 of 1