Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Reading about the past (Open) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Reading about the past (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Reading about the past (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Reading about the past (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Reading about the past (Open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Reading about the past (Open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Reading about the past (Open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Reading about the past (Open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Reading about the past (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

Reading about the past (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Kila had her mother send over everything she had on the powers Kila had she wanted to find out more about them and so she had her mother do that but there was only one book.She sighed softly and kept reading ignoring anyone that tried to talk to Kila. She sighed softly and kept reading hoping she could get control of her powers. She needed to get control so she could help people with them.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:13 am

Kristopher made his way into the library. It was only his second day being here and he had no idea where anything was...but he quickly had found his way to the library. He was going to memorize everything here. He grinned as he looked around. "So many books...this is really cool." he said a bit loudly and clamped a hand over his mouth. Hoping that the librarian wasn't around to bark at him. Not that...he'd have any idea who the librarian was. He made his way further inside and began reading things over. Skimming book titles more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:55 am

Kila turned at the sound of a new voice she saw it was a boy who she had no clue who he was. "Hello" she spoke softly not letting her accent free. "Are you new iv never seen you around before" she spoke softly looking at him trying to figure out who he is. "I'm Kila" she said softly remembering what her mother always told her that it was polite to say your name if you did not know someone. "May I ask yours?" She spoke softly not knowing if the boy would tell her his name or not.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:05 am

Kristopher looked at the girl. She looked to be about his age. He tilted his head to the side a bit. She was really beautiful. "Um...hi." He said with a smile. "Uh..just returning. I barely remember the school. Homeschooled until now." He said with a smile. Holding his hand out to shake her hand when she said her name. "I'm Kristopher. Nice to meet you Kila." he said with an easy going and warm tone. Still not entirely sure what house he was in. Trying to figure out the school currently.
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:41 am

Kila shook his hand he was good looking for someone new. She smiled at him and nodded. She stood up she was shorter then him by a lot "do you know what house your on yet or what house you were in before?" She asked softly. She looked at him tilting her head sideways she often did that when she was thinking. "I'm a ravenclaw myself" she spoke a bit louder noticing that she had been extremely quiet the past times she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:57 am

Kristopher looked at Kila as she shook his hand. Smiling a bit and looked down at her. "Uh..." He said to the first part. "Um...er...no. I didn't get to spend a lot of the first year here before I was pulled out. My mother developed cancer and recently recovered from it." He said with a smile. He looked at her curiously as she tilted her head. "Ravenclaw...are you really good at things? What is your favorite subject?" He asked. Rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry...I always heard the Ravenclaws were extremely intellectual." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:22 am

Kila smiled and nodded laughing softly at his questions "I like potions its my best class. And yes some ravenclaw a are very good at school and certain subjects" she smiled at him and crossed one lag over the other. "I am glad your mother got better I hope she doesn't fall ill once more" she smiled softly. She siged softly and ran a hand though her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Kristopher watched kila as she nodded. "Potions...are supposably a lot like alchemy...so my mother said. I can't wait to find out for myself. I think Potions is something I'll enjoy if its anything like the alchemy methods from the books. THough it is different than some." he said with a smile. Listening to her and watched her as she was moving around so much. It was like she was hyper and couldn't contain herself. He nodded his head a bit. "I hope she doesn't have another bout of it. Homeschooling isn't all that its cracked up to be." he said in an attempt at humor.
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Kila smiled and nodded she shut the books behind her and stuffed them in her bag. She looked back at him an smiled softly. "Well I do hope to see you in class but I don't know if I will or not because my own mother is debating if I should stay here at Hogwarts" she smiled softly and looked at the ground "but I do hope I stay here" she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Kristopher looked at Kila as she shut the books and started stuffing them in her back. Tilting his head a bit. Watching her a bit. "Why? Why is she debating if you should stay here or not?" He asked curiously. Moving over to his new acquiantance. "Kila will you be friends with me?" He asked after a moment deciding to brave the risk she slapped him in the face. Or laughed or got weirded out. "If you're in trouble or bullied I'll take care of you. I'll protect you and anyone else who needs it. If they are worried about your safety then I'll keep you safe so you can stay here. You want to be here right?"
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Kila smiled at him "I'll be your friend if you like" she smiled softly "and there is different reasons then bein bullied that my mother wishes for me to leave" she smiled softly. "Something you wouldn't understand but maybe later I'll tell you everything" she spoke softly. She sat down and held her bag close to her. "You don't need to protact me I'm not some princess who needs saving" she laughed softly at the mention of her not being a princess.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Kristopher looked at her. "I'd like that." He agreed. Looking at her a bit. He listened as she spoke more and tilted his head. "Maybe not but if its because of worrying about your safety she don't have to worry anymore. I'll take care of that. You're my friend after all so I have double the reason to keep you safe. Even if I don't know or understand...I'll do my best." He said with a grin to her. "I protect you because your my friend. I always stand up for ladies or the underdog. Its how I'm raised." He said with a laugh. "A princess wouldn't need protecting she'd have bodyguards." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Kila smiled softly and nodded laughing. "Come here for a second" she wandered off and grabbed a book and slid it to him. "I trust you enough to show ya this find the last name Celina and read out who is the daughter of Elen Celina" she asked softly leaning against the wall having no idea why she was showing him this but she trusted him even though she had only met him.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Kristopher looked at Kila a bit. Blinking and watched her wander off after saying come here. He moved to where she was and sat down. Taking the book she slid to him and looked up at him. "Uh...why do you want me to do that?" he asked in confusion. Just staring at her blankly as he didn't recognize the name. "Is Celina a name I should be recognizign Kila? I'm drawing a blank." he said with a rubbing of the back of his head. He blinked a bit and did as she said. Looking through the book and still having no idea what he was supposed to be getting out of this.
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:02 pm

Kila laughed at his confusion. "Its a royal family from Italy" She spoke softly watching him flip though a book. "It goes back generations" She spoke softly watching him. "you will understand hopefully once you read it" She spoke softly watching him and then looking at the roof fiddling with a necklace around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:10 pm

Kristopher looked at Kila as she spoke. "Ah. That explains it then. I'm from Germany." He said with a laugh. "A pleasure to meet you. I still say there isn't a royal in this world that doesn't have at least one bodyguard. They are europes version of movie stars. Even with our actual movie stars." he said in a playful way. Looking thrugh the pages. "Yeah...I still don't understand it. Must just be not that important. However, if your of that line and thats why your family wants to pull you having a protector friend will probably help you be able to stay here. Just saying...I don't get it but thats because I want to get to know Kila not the rest of it...just you." he said with a grin. "Thats what friends do."
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Kila smiled at him a bit and leaned against the wall before getting up and hugging him. "Thank you" She whispered and smiled pulling away. "I really dont want to leave Hogwarts" She whispered and smiled at him. "Maybe now my mum will understand that I dont have to leave" She smiled widely. "Thank you so much for wanting to get to know me and not just because im a royal" She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading about the past (Open)   Reading about the past (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading about the past (Open)
Page 1 of 1