Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Playdate (Maxi) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Playdate (Maxi) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Playdate (Maxi) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Playdate (Maxi) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Playdate (Maxi) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Playdate (Maxi) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Playdate (Maxi) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Playdate (Maxi) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Playdate (Maxi) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Playdate (Maxi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Playdate (Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Playdate (Maxi)   Playdate (Maxi) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Hope had met a new friend his name was Maxi she had asked if he could come over so she had got him from his house and brought him over making sure she didnt forget anything. She smiled softly and opened the door to her bedroom and grabbing one of her dolls. She smiled and looked at him. "This is my room Maxi" she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

Playdate (Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Maxi)   Playdate (Maxi) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Maxi had been surprised but happy when the new friend he made had showed up. He had been confused by what she wanted though until she had taken him by the hand. He had been shy and flushed the whole time. Not saying a word but before letting Hope drag him off he scribbled a quick note for myrnin that told her he was going out to play with a friend. Then he was pulled off and along. Barely remembering to shut the door. The older kid pulled him far away from Myrnin's place. "Hope walk far get maxi?" he asked in broken english. She seemed to understand him well enough. He was taken into a new house and room. Looking around the room curiously. It was different and he looked at her. Moving around and looking at her room. It was different than his or even the rooms at the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Playdate (Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Maxi)   Playdate (Maxi) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Hope smiled "Yes but im okay" She smiled softly and sat on her bed looking at her new friend she only ever had Blake as a friend. She smiled softly at Maxi and looked at him sideways. "Maxi is that short for something?" She asked softly and smiled. "Or is it just Maxi" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

Playdate (Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Maxi)   Playdate (Maxi) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:39 pm

Maxi looked at her as she spoke. Moving over to her and sat down on the floor. Looking around the room curiously. Quietly as he was still feeling really shy. He played with his locket around his neck absentmindedly. He looked at her again. Smiling shyly up at him. Giggling when she turned her head sideways. He copied it thinking it was a game. "Maximus. Only myrnin or hope call me Maxi. Special. Maximus full name." He said with a bright smile. Answering her question. It took a moment to remember the right words. He pointed at the doll. "Who she?"
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Playdate (Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Maxi)   Playdate (Maxi) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:19 pm

Hope smiled and nodded she held her doll close to her chest and when Maxi asked she held her up. "I call her Diana" she smiled softly and nuzzled against her doll. She looked at maxi and smiled softly "Maxi what do you wanna do" she smiled widely at her friend. And waited for a answer not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

Playdate (Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Maxi)   Playdate (Maxi) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:56 pm

Maximus looked at Hope as she held her doll close. "Hi. Diana." He said. The name sounding more like Dyna with his french accent hitting it. He looked at the doll and shyly shook her hand a bit before Hope returned to nuzzling the doll. Looking around the room his arms moved emphatically. "A palace for Hope." He said slowly in English. Looking around with excited yet wide eyes. Looking at her as he shrugged. "WHat hope want do?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Playdate (Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Maxi)   Playdate (Maxi) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Hope smiled at Maxi laughing softly "Someday ill learn french and then you wont have to struggle with English" She had learn before when Maxi had mistakenly said some french words instead of English ones that he was french. "Do you want to watch a movie or a show" She asked softly "Or do you want to get something to eat" She smiled at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

Playdate (Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Maxi)   Playdate (Maxi) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:54 pm

Maximus looked at her. "Maxi teach hope? Hope teach maxi?" he offered. Meaning he teaches her french and she teaches him better english. He giggled a bit and patted the doll on the head lightly. Looking at her curiously. He sat beside her a bit. "Movie? Show?" He asked curiously. He'd never heard of a movie or a show. Opera wasn't exactly the same thing. He looked at her and blushed when his stomach growled at the mention of food. "Food sound good." he said slowly in english.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playdate (Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playdate (Maxi)   Playdate (Maxi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playdate (Maxi)
Page 1 of 1