Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Good day (Open) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Good day (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Good day (Open) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Good day (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Good day (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Good day (Open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Good day (Open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Good day (Open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Good day (Open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Good day (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

Good day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Good day (Open)   Good day (Open) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:36 pm

Larunda kept her dark hood covering her expression as she entered the ministry. Due to her occupation, she must keep herself hidden from her outside world and because of who she was all together. Letting her hood fall, allowing her light brown hair to tumble down her shoulders before letting her eyelids shut, revealing the raccoon like ink across them when really it was a birthmark (Refer to the profile image for the way her eyelids look). She gained many odd looks at her face but she paid them not attention, already having a long lifetime being called the Devil's child and was very used to it. ''Good day, child.'' Larunda murmured to the secretary that was a hybrid, which was why Larunda called her child. ''My Queen.'' The hybrid murmured, bowing her head and quickly signed her in and handed her notes that she had asked for. ''Thank you. See you soon.'' She said, walking off gracefully into the crowds where she believed her route to be clear until someone bumped into her. Scoffing under her breath, she picked up her notes hastily. ''Watch where you are walking next time.'' She growled out and stared up at the person who walked into her.
Back to top Go down

Good day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day (Open)   Good day (Open) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:40 pm

Draco had retrieved drinks for himself and all the ministry. Tea for some. Coffee for himself...damn that passing mercenary. As well as a drink for Larunda's secretary, a tea that larunda enjoyed as well as a specialty coffee for Larunda. His second in command of the department he was head over and a good ally in her own way. He had given all the drinks out except to Larunda's secretary when on his way there he bumped into someone. He blinked a bit and knelt down. "Coming from you Larunda I expected a bit more of a snark bite. I believe I was in the wrong this time...so its a good thing I brought your favorite tea and a specialty coffee." He said with a grin as he helped her pick up the notes. Levitating the tea for the secretary over to her. The tray only had his drink and Larunda's also. "I was just coming to ask your secretary if you were in." He said in amusment.
Back to top Go down
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

Good day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day (Open)   Good day (Open) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:02 pm

Larunda took in the sight of her annoyingly attractive boss and brushed down her cloak after tucking notes into her pocket. ''Now Draco..It couldn't been anyone. If I had known it was you, I would've done worse.'' She said with a smirk. She almost grinned at the sight of her favourite tea and immediately took it into her hands. ''Why thank you.'' She said, sipping at the tea with a faint smile. She never truly smiled at work, only until she was alone. ''Aye. I always come in so be sure to remember that.'' She teased lightly and looked around before back at her boss. ''Let's walk, boss man. I deserve a nice chat after you rudely bumped into me.'' She continued to tease, unable to help herself. It was too easy at times.
Back to top Go down

Good day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day (Open)   Good day (Open) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Draco looked at her and grabbed the two coffees off the tray. It vanished as he held out the coffee to her. "A specialty coffee just for you Larunda." He said with a laugh. Sipping his own caramal white chocolate cappachino mixture. Damn that mercenary. Despite being English he had grown an addiction to this specialty coffee. He noticed it worked quite well for a pick me up. He smirked that sexy yet cocky grin of his. "I feel special that the spicy snark is exclusively for me. Shows proof that we are good friends." Came his response to some of what she said. Heading away from her area again. "Now why is it that you say boss man and it sounds less authorative than it is?" he teased lightly.

He started to head with it her to their department. "Yes. I suppose so." he mused. Not confirming that he owed her anything yet neither did he deny it. "hahaha. You like to keep my head on my shoulders don't you Larunda?" he said jokingly. She never did let him get too arrogant. He decided to get the business part of it out of the way. He always kept her in the loop. "Alright so I put in the application for the position of Minister Of Magic. The position is probably opening up soon. If I get the promotion I'll still be head of this department but I'll be giving you more power. We need to hire a new team. That last battle took several good allies out of commision. Do you know any prospects Larunda?" He asked as he sipped his coffee.

Getting this part of it out of the way. "Besides if I get the position I'll have more ability to help Astoria and my finding the truth. I need to confide in you our suspicions Larunda. I need to send Harry an owl as he is head of the aurors. Got a few hours open in your schedule?" He asked as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

Good day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day (Open)   Good day (Open) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:07 pm

Larunda shook her head. ''What'd I say about calling me Larunda, boss man? Lara. Makes me feel...less old.'' She admitted with a roll of her eyes. The scent of his drink filled her nose and she made sure to keep her own drink under hers. It was hardly fun talking about coffee or tea. ''It's because we're good friends like you just stated, Draco. Also, you know I don't see you as a boss. I'm not controllable.'' Larunda made sure that the point went across almost on a daily basis.

Larunda stared dead ahead, never blinking or letting her eyes wander. Simply ahead as she sunk further into the conversation. She was thankful to have a friend like Draco who never once gave her an odd look at her strange birthmark. ''I like to keep everyone's head on their shoulder. It's kinda my job.'' She pointed out, a smirk forming on her lips. Hearing him speak, she finally stared up at him and ran through her brain. ''I may have a few. I'll have my secretary send you a list once I have them all down. Going through everyone here will take a while and as you know, i know everyone. I will be going through their personality and ways of working amongst other things. I do hope you get the promotion. Perhaps people will stop judging you once the ministry appoint you as the Minister. Surely, if we all trust you with such a big role, everyone else will.'' She sipped at her coffee, sighing blissfully as it instantly calmed her.

Larunda's expression turned sombre and her hand lightly touched Draco's shoulder. ''Aye. I have a few hours open. Always have time for a friend in need.'' She admitted and then reached her office door, allowing Draco to enter her sacred place. It was dark with astrological drawings across the walls and a dark oak desk with matching chairs that had red velvet cushions. There were hints of gold and silver in the room, a crown in a case along with a cloudy crystal ball that revealed the Hall of Prophecies. ''Sit, sit.'' She said, turning a chair into a sofa with a simple flick of her wrist. An crow made a sound from the corner and Larunda threw him a bit of meat. ''You may use Nero to contact Harry but be sure to tell him from me that he must come by at some point. It's certainly been a while since I've heard from him.''
Back to top Go down

Good day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day (Open)   Good day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:18 pm

Draco looked at Larunda as she spoke. "I believe the same thing I've said to you about calling me boss man?" he said as if he had to think about it. Laughing a bit as he drank from his coffee cup. He listened to her as she spoke. "That is very true Lara. Very true." he said in amusement. He walked with her as she stalked and he listened. "I would appreciate that. I would like you to be in on some of the interviews if you have time." he stated as he continued to drink the coffee.

Looking at her as she spoke. "I hope so too. Myself and my wife both had life changing events that made us even greater than we were before. It has resulted in disdain from the elder malfoys and greengrasses." He admitted. Looking at her. "Yes. Since all of you here happen to be the most critical and scrutinous. Especially due to events prior to the war and even before I was born." he said with an amused tone.

Looking around then lightly patted her hand with his free one. "That is good." he said. Following her into her sacred place and sat down. He looked at her. "Hmm? Perhaps you should send the owl...so that his main reason to come is to see you. I could merely crash the meeting." he teased. Watching her and the grow. "It has been. He has his own family I have heard. Speaking of families. I am sure you heard about Madison?" he stated. Shutting the door behind him as he continued to drink his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

Good day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day (Open)   Good day (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Larunda smirked behind her cup, dodging and weaving like she did everyday. ''Didn't I just say that I'm uncontrollable. I do what I want...when I want.'' She said cockily, a defence mechanism for the Hybrid. Staring up at him, raising her eyebrow as she moved so fluently. ''That's a wonderful idea. I need to know who exactly would be working here. With my job, Draco, I need to be sure my work is safe.'' She explained. Staring down at the floor, she let out a soft sigh and back at Draco. It was obvious there was a change in the boy. She had roamed the halls of Hogwarts back in those days, watching over people whenever she could and she was pleased to see how much Draco had matured. Of course, he never saw her. No one had. Only Dumbledore and Severus knew of her. ''I do wish your wife and you had a better life. Some members of your family of course does not deserve such a wish. Your elders need to see things are changing.''

Larunda seated herself into the plush chair and rolled her eyes at his suggestion. Lifting a hand, Nero flew and brushed his beak along her face. ''Please tell me you and Draco still don't have that rivalry?'' She muttered and allowed him onto the desk, eating at the bits of meat. ''I shall write him once we've spoken ourselves. Aye. I heard. I'm sorry for your loss.'' She felt bad for she hadn't known of it sooner. ''I only know of her death..but not of the cause?''
Back to top Go down

Good day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day (Open)   Good day (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Draco drank his cup. "Yes well the only woman able to control me is my wife." He said with a smirk and his own cocky tone. Finding her defensiveness quite amusing. She was amusing to poke fun with every now and then. As she always gave back as good as she got if not more. He nodded his heada bit. "Of course the new members will be made aware that your domains are off limits unless you invite them in. There is a lot of things that even our team won't be privy too. Only the two of us." He said hoping that would also put her mind at ease.

He shrugged a bit. "It made us who we are. Rest at ease. Harry and I are the best of friends now. David and I...that is a different matter altogether. That is why the wife shall be talking with David for things on that end." He said in amusement. "I just found that Harry tends to respond better to female invitation over male. We can blame Shuter for that one." he said with a wink. He sat down a bit. "It was ruled accidental but neither the wife nor I believe that to be the case." he said. Setting his cup down.

"I believe her father or mine or them both had Madison murdered." THe word seemed to echo and loom. "In a way to make them indirectly responsible. I believe it was to send a message to her and I. One that won't be headed. The deatheaters would be involved....its the best way to keep their hands clean yet get it done. Astoria and I firmly believe this was no accident. It was classified as that but...you know Lucius Malfoy and you know her father...can you give a good reason my suspicions and hers would be false?" He asked Larunda. Looking her dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

Good day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day (Open)   Good day (Open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Larunda rolled her eyes, smirking towards him as amusement flickered across her features. ''Aye. I always knew that a wife controlled a husband.''  She pointed out, having many decades to know of this. ''Thank you for that. My..room is not safe for people and I do not wish for any one to get hurt even if they have entered my room with warning.'' She explained, stroking Nero's chest. 

Shaking her head, glad to know Harry and Draco were friends now but almost disappointed in the pairs..childishness in some ways. ''Some people cannot let go of the past and that's very infuriating. I have many prophecies in my hall...every prophecy to have ever been spoken from someone's lips or written in blood or ink or just thought with alcohol blurring in their mind as madness kicks in and they curse the ones who betrayed them. They come from everywhere. Most of them caused by the past never been let go of. It's amusing. I probably made no sense, apologies.'' She said, shaking away the thought. 

The mention of Madison's death caused her to place down the cup and lace her fingers together, resting them underneath her chin as she stared off into the distance. ''You must be aware every blame cannot be placed on the Death Eaters. It could've been anyone. Aye, there is a strong possibility that it could be someone getting back at you or your wife. There was a report. A Miss Avery had adopted a pureblood child and after a while living with them, the child was ripped from their home by a man. They found her that night but that's the second case that involved a child that had pureblood. Madison's death occurred before the kidnapping. It could be some...muggleborn maniac getting back for all the times they had been picked on by purebloods. Who knows. Don't go all in on one option until you are sure. I know this is hard for you, I have lost children in the past and you want justice to be served but do not lose your mind over it, Draco.'' She stated, resting her hand on his and locked eyes with him. ''Trust me on this.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good day (Open)   Good day (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good day (Open)
Page 1 of 1