Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Need of a drink (Open) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Need of a drink (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Need of a drink (Open) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Need of a drink (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Need of a drink (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Need of a drink (Open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Need of a drink (Open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Need of a drink (Open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Need of a drink (Open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Need of a drink (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlene Proctor
Adult
Adult
Arlene Proctor

Need of a drink (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Arlene, after finishing a meeting with her friend Laureth who had known each other since before Arlene's change into a vampire, wandered into Hog's Head for a drink with a small smile on her face. The meeting had left her in a surprising good mood. She tugged at her  leather shorts and ordered a bottle of whiskey so she was able to pour her quantities herself, immediately flicking the right amount of coins towards the bartender. Swaying her hips as she walked to one of the booths, she rested her legs on the table and poured herself a shot, immediately knocking back the strong fiery drink. Thanks to be a vampire, she did not get drunk and she smirked to herself, closing her eyes to bask in the feeling of the firewhiskey swirling in her stomach. Arlene was always fond of the drink but did prefer Moonshine for it could warm you right up and knock you on your ass at the same time. The Vampire held the glass into the air, watching the light catch it and make it look like an actual flame in the glass and she let out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Maximus, also known as Maxi for short, had a list of things that Myrnin was running low on. He took the money she had set aside in a cookie jar...he found it there he swears...and the list. He could read the words thanks to her but the language of English itself was a work in progress for them both. He inately knew Russian, grew up around french, and had broken english. He'd searched until he found a coat with a hood that belong to Myrnin and zipped himself up in it. He looked like a nobody character out of kingdom hearts game with how the hood swallowed him the sleeves and jacket fell to cover to his shoes...it was adorable. Yet it made him feel like he had Myrnin with him. He went away from the house and got lost...very lost.

Ending up in a place called hog something. When a door opened he ran inside and tried to get someones attention. "Bonjour? Hello?" he called out. Falling to the ground face first after flailing his limbs when a big person pushed him out the way. "Owwie..." He said with a groan. "List!" he cried out. Crawling over to it and practically pounced it...with his whole body. "Phew...Myrnin list safe..." he said softly to himself. Still hunched over it as he hugged the list close.
Back to top Go down
Arlene Proctor
Adult
Adult
Arlene Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Arlene's head shot up at the sound of a little kid walking inside the bar and she slid her glass to the side as she watched his movements. It was interesting how a fragile little kid was so protective over a list. The scent of her great niece consumed her, the one who did not know she was alive and she moved to the little child, her hand clasping his chin. ''You alright, sweet child? You look a bit lost....and alone.'' She mused softly, staring down at him with the eyes Myrnin got from her. ''You know Myrnin? Myrnin Proctor, my dear?'' Arlene mused, tilting her head to the side with a tiny smile. It wasn't everyday Arlene met someone who knew her great niece but it was an opportunity she could not pass up.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:27 pm

Maximus protected the list while rubbing his head. He clutched the list to him like it was a bag of the finest jewels and purest of golds. He jumped and blinked when someone suddenly was near. He felt a hand on his chin. Odd...reminded him of the first time he met Alchemy Mentor Myrnin. She did that too. Gripped his face gently by the chin. She also had moved her hands all over his face like investigating it but that wasn't the point. He nodded his head and smiled a brilliant smile. It affected people differently but he was oblvious. He knew what he was. The locket and the letter he had when Myrnin found him said it. Along with begging to keep him safe. He even still had the wicker basket he was found int. "Uh huh." He said in answer to her are you alright sweet child.

Looking up at her and asked her in French first if she could speak it. "Parlez-vous français?" (Do you speak French? He waited a moment then tried the other language he knew but didn't know how. After a moment he said in Russian. "Vy govorite Rossii , yesli net?" (Do you speak Russian if not?) He smiled at her still. Though it faded a bit as she asked something. He was thinking if it was okay to answer that. He loved Myrnin and secretly called her mommy and saw her as such.

Though he looked wary when she asked about Myrnin. Trying hard to remember if this was one of those questiosn he wasn't supposed to answer if asked but couldn't remember. "Yes." he said slowly in Englsih. "Friend. Alchemy Mentor. Mommy but se...cwe...t." he said in broken English. Sounding out the word secret. Smiling at her as he clutched the list close still. Obviously English was far from his native language.
Back to top Go down
Arlene Proctor
Adult
Adult
Arlene Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Arlene watched his reaction to the precious list with great amusement. She lightly stroked the child's chin, hoping she hadn't been too rough. She ran her hand through his hair, checking if he had hurt himself and she pulled away with a caring, motherly smile. The different languages caused her to laugh slightly. ''Да, я говорю по-русски.'' (Yes, I speak Russian) She said, having been in Russia for a few years. She had wanted to go to France but hadn't found the time.

Arlene took in the look, realizing that Myrnin had taken precautions when it came to the boy oddly. The word mommy hit her hard and she smiled, lightly touching his cheek. ''You might find this hard to believe but I'm Myrnin's great aunt. I'm Arlene Proctor.'' She introduced herself and sat on the floor in front of Maximus not caring they were in a bar. ''What do you need help with, kiddo?''
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:30 pm

Maxi looked at her as she spoke back in russian. He smiled brightly. That would make it easy for him to speak. Even though he felt kinda shy she gave the same...he wasn't sure but perhaps it was feel? as Myrnin. Plus she looked like mommy even though he could tell she wasn't. He didnt' feel the surge of happiness and being at home with this lady as he did mommy. Tilting his head a bit. He was glad she could speak russian. He could talk without issue and like a normal 9 year old. Even if he had no idea how he knew Russian. It was ingrained into him.

The hood fell off and onto his back as he responded back to her. "Menya zovut Maksim . Vy mozhete nazyvat' menya Maxi . Vy posmotrite, kak mamy Mirnina no ya znayu, chto ty ne ona." (My name is Maximus. You can call me Maxi. You look like mommy Myrnin but I know you're not her.) He said to her as she introduced herself. He was naive and at times too trusting but she looked like her and had same name as mommy it should be okay right?  "Mirnin yest' spisok punktov , kotoryye yey . YA khochu , chtoby pomoch' yey, i poluchit' ikh. YA nashel den'gi v banke s pechen'yem . Mne nuzhna pomoshch' nakhodya predmety i ya ne mogu chitat' eto ... ne ochen' khorosho . Pozhaluysta pomogite." (Myrnin has a list of items she need. I want to help her and get them. I found money in cookie jar. I need help finding the items and I can't read it...not well. Please help me.) He responded to her. Showing her the list but kept a goood hold on it.
Back to top Go down
Arlene Proctor
Adult
Adult
Arlene Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Arlene let out a soft laugh and tilted her head, watching him as he responded to her, examined her with childlike curiosity that she remembered herself having years and years ago. It was something that never went away and that always made Arlene happy that she still had a strong sense of curiosity and sense of adventure bursting inside of her. ''Вам не нужно бояться мне или беспокоиться. Я действительно большой тетя.'' (You do not need to be afraid or worried. I am truly her great aunt.) Arlene admitted before whispering in russian that it was a secret as she was very old. 

Seeing a glimpse of the list, she let out a small smile noting that the Potion making still ran in the family. ''Я могу помочь вам. Я знаю, что для получения, сладкие ребенка.'' (I can help. I know what to get, sweet child) Arlene said, finding it off to be speaking russian but enjoyed it. It had been a while and she lightly touched the list, running her finger down the side and nodded, another smile forming on her lips but this time brighter.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Maxi looked at her as she spoke to him. Watching her curiously. Moving his hand not clutching the list to Arlene's face. Touching her cheek curiously as he tried to see what other differences Arlene had from Myrnin...if any. He patted her cheek lightly when she seemed to get a thoughtful look. Smiling at her again before he touched her hair. Pulling a strand to his face and tried to see if she used the same shampoo as Myrnin. He noticed she didn't smell like the variety of chemicals Myrnin did.

He looked at her as he still held the strand of her hair towards him. "Vy mozhete govorit' po-angliyski , yesli vy khotite. YA eto ponimayu. YA prosto do sikh por uchitsya govorit' yego iz mamy ." (You can speak English if you want. I understand it. I just still learning to speak it from mommy.) He said to her if it helped her. He didn't mind. He liked hearing the Russian even though he wasn't sure why. He let her look at the list as he dropped the strand of her hair.

He looked really excited and wriggled hyperly when she said she could help. "Yay!" He said in English as he cheered. That made him happy. He wanted to help mommy Myrnin and his alchemy teacher. He moved and hugged Arlene as she said she could help him. Pulling back in time for her to be touching the list. His stomach growled a bit and he blushed shyly.
Back to top Go down
Arlene Proctor
Adult
Adult
Arlene Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:45 am

Arlene allowed him to touch her cold face, her rare blue eyes locking onto the boy's expression in hopes to understand what is going on in his mind. Raising her eyebrow at the sight of him smelling her hair, she realized he was really examining every part of her to see how she was like Myrnin. Instead of Chemicals however, she smelled of gunpowder, a faint smell of roses and the old book smell.

''Aye. That'd be better for me.'' Arlene admitted, glad he understood English otherwise she'd be stumbling over her words constantly. The last time she had been in Russia was for a battle so it brought up memories. Chuckling at the boy's excitement, she gasped at the hug and returned it, kissing his forehead softly and glanced down at him. ''But first, you eat. Order anything you want. I'll pay.'' She said, asking a waitress to come over to their table and she seated them down, finishing her glass of firewhiskey. ''I'll be back for this, keep it in the back. Get me some red meat, chips and whatever the kid wants.'' Arlene said, watching her write it all down before glancing over at Maximus.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Maximus put the list away and hugged her again. Taking ahold of her hair in his tiny hand again. Smelling it and caught odd scents. Gunpowder like he smelled with the police would fire their warning shots or the guard did at a fox one time at the orphanage. The scent of roses and oddly books. He mused over this odd mixture while she responded about it being easier for her. When she returned the hug he looked up at her. Giggling a bit. "Okay." He said in english. He let go of her when they were taken to a table and put in a seat. "Grilled cheese!" He said in excitement. He wanted grilled cheese. "Chips?" he echoed. Looking at Arlene questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Arlene chuckled lightly at his excitement, tucking a leg underneath her and glared at anyone who came close to their booth. ''A grilled cheese it is!'' She ordered with a clap of her hands and shooed the waitress away to inspect the boy. He certainly reminded her of her younger brother when he was born and she smiled happily at the thought. ''Chips...Oh..Urm..French Fries? чипсы?'' She repeated in russian before saying it in french as well in hopes he understood. She knew many, many languages but didn't wish to go through all of them so he'd understand or they'd be there forever.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:34 pm

(I thought someone else joined the open thread when i saw the name. it took a moment when it said arlene not her LOL)

Maximus was still wearing Myrnin's coat. Because to him it covered everything and kept her close. It embraced him in her scent, her presence and kept him safe. It was silly but that is how he felt about it. He grinned a shy but toothy smile at her. He seemed to get even shyer when others came closer but less when it was just him and Arlene. He listened. "Okay. I get it." he said with a soft tone. He didn't speak up until the waitress left. "I not have fries before." He said after a moment of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Arlene could smell Myrnin on the coat, quickly deducting that it was her great niece's from the size and scent. It was comforting for her as the smell alone informed her that Myrnin was alright. She was thankful Maximus understood and furrowed her brows. ''Now, kiddo.. You're certainly missing out!'' She quipped enthusiastically. ''Can I get a small plate of fries? This kiddo ain't had any before and I'm spoiling him!'' Arlene shouted into the kitchen, a small voice replying an okay and soon their food arrived. ''Dig in and then we'll get the things on the list.'' She ordered softer than her soldiers but still tough. She didn't mean to but she could never get that mindset out of the way, having lived all of her life a Captain.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Maximus looked at Arlene. Watching her before he pulled the hood up for a moment. Hiding in it before he pushed it off his head again. Looking at Arlene curiously. "Why you...." A pause as hunted for the words. "...stare off like that?" He said slowly as he finished once he found the english words. He blinked a bit and tilted his head. "Wha?" he said as if he didn't quite get how fries and missing out went together in the same sentence. Giggling at her sudden enthusiasm. It reminded him of mommy...alot. They really were realated.

Blinking a bit. Spoiling him? What did that mean. Looking at her as she shouted into the kitchen. Wriggling in place. "Tanks." (thanks) He said brightly. He started eating. "Meme like nuns at orphan house." He said with a giggle. She reminded him of the matriarch of the nuns. Harsh to others yet softer but don't disobey me with the kids. It brought warm fuzzies to his heart.
Back to top Go down
Arlene Proctor
Adult
Adult
Arlene Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 am

Arlene glanced at Maximus, thinking of his question. ''Thinking, kiddo. You're really close to Myrnin....I can smell her on you and you wear her clothes..'' She analysed and chuckled, his confusion was too adorable. ''You're missing out on the wondrous taste of fries, sweetie.'' She tried to explain.

The vampire shoved one leg beneath her, leaning against the table to allow her to reach her food properly without slouching. Her back was straight, sitting to attention as it always was and she nibbled at the fries. ''Oh! So...you're not really her son? Silly me. I should of realized...'' She muttered, realizing their scents didn't match apart from the scent coating his skin. ''You like the food, kiddo?''
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Maximus simply smiled that bright and entrancing...to some and always unbeknownst to maxi...smile at her. Listening to her speaking. "She my teacher. She is my savior. She my mommy. So yes...we very close." he said slowly with a giggle. He blinked a bit. Mommy was on him? Yay! "I wear so feel safe. So feel near her when not." he said trying to explain it the best he could with what limited and broken english he had. Stupid language barriers! He reached out and took a fry. She wanted him to eat them right? Taking a bite he lit up and stuffed the rest of it in his mouth. Disguising this by keeping his hand cupped over his mouth. Swallowing and giggled. "Yummy!" He cried out in delight.

Starting to eat more than made an unhappy face. "I am too! I am too! I love all the faces of mommy and she loves me! I am so her son!" he said in a very upset tone. Dropping the fries he'd been clutching and withdrew. Strange feature flickerings showed and happened for split seconds then stopp. Even so...he had no magical outbursts thanks to the 'medicine' he took every day. He started eating again to not be rude. Nodding his head politely. "Yes. Tank you." (thank you) he said but he was still clearly upset with her for saying he wasn't really Myrnin's son.
Back to top Go down
Arlene Proctor
Adult
Adult
Arlene Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Arlene stared at his smile, a strange feeling inside of her before snapping out and narrowing her eyes slightly. ''I understand. I was the same with my brother...I used to wear all of his clothes to make me feel safe and loved.'' She admitted, thinking of Abraham with a faint smile and began eating at her steak. Watching him enjoy the fries only made her think of Abraham even more, especially when he told her to drink a vanilla milkshake from this diner in Chicago and she was hooked. 

The shock of Maximus' sadness didn't appear on Arlene's face and she rested her hand on his shoulder. ''No..No. I meant you're not her blood son. You did not come from her womb. You are her son through adoption and love but not by blood.'' She explained and rested her hand underneath his chin so he faced her, allowing him to stare into her light eyes that were exactly like Myrnin's. ''You are her son. I apologize for upsetting you. I did not mean to.'' She murmured in French, repeating in Russian just in case.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Maximus was not angry now just sad and upset. Worried because he didn't understand but even as he stored everything she'd said prior he wasn't getting it. He let out a strange sound from his lips that didn't quite sound human. Yet it wasn't easy to know what kind of sound it was...just not human. His lower lip trembled as he tried to stay together. it wasn't working. His eyes shimmering with tears and he whimpered. He was confused. Blood son? He didn't have any blood peoples....what was a blood son? "What a blood son? Maximus not have blood anyone." He said sadly.

Looking at her when she made him look up. Pulling up the locket he never took off. "Maxi must be the locket's blood son. Since there no one but Myrnin who is mommy. Adopt? Mommy...no adopt. Just is. Love her. She love me. Nothing else need." He said slowly but seriously. He was told he was found in the wicker basket with the locket around his neck...so that meant the basket and the locket must be his parents...if myrnin wasn't his mommy even though she was. They both thought so. He was confused and didn't know. Tears trickled a bit as he looked at the woman's eyes. Hiding the locket again and smiled softly.

Hearing her apology he moved so his cheek was in her hand not his chin. "I forgive you meme." He said softly. Wiping the tears away as he believed her so it was okay now right?
Back to top Go down
Arlene Proctor
Adult
Adult
Arlene Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Arlene furrowed her brow and shuffled closer, moving so he was on her lap, a move she wouldn't normally make but he was her connection to Myrnin. ''A blood son...It's a real family. Where your mother carried you for nine months and gave birth to you. Blood family. Truly related to them. I understand Myr is your mummy. I did not mean to upset you.'' She whispered, staring down at his locket that must of held some meaning to the child and she wiped the tears that ran down his cheeks with her sleeve. ''Why do you call me Meme?'' She said, chuckling lightly. Whilst holding him in her arms, she had finished her meal and stared down at him with a sigh escaping her lips. ''You ready to go shopping?''
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Maximus's arms flailed when she suddenly lifted him up into her lap. Eyes wide as that shocked the sadness and upset out of him. Looking at her with searching curious eyes. Not that he minded. He liked being held. He shyly hid his face in he shoulder. Then pulled back a bit. Blood son? Real family? He tilted his head to the side. Playing with the locket chain while she spoke. He didn't have one of those. A mummy who carried him for nine months. Not that he knew of. No blood family. No truly related. He just had....Myrnin. Now Arlene too. Mummy and Meme. He tried to sto tpeh tears but they fell some. "Arlene is Myrnin family but she not mummy. Yet she not look grey. Yet she got mummy needs or actions." he said slowly in English. "Maxi tell you story nun told Maxi. Kay?" He said carefuly.

Pausing a moment as he moved his little hands, causing the sleeves to fall back, to rest them on either side of her face. His hands taking ahold of Arlene's cheeks. As if making her look at him. Looking up into her eyes. "Davnym-davno, posle burnoy i snezhnoy noch'yu, bylo devushka, kotoraya nashla korzinku v reke. Vnutri etoy korziny devich'ya nashli novorozhdennogo rebenka. Vse raspolozhennyy i zasunul v odeyala vnutri korziny s kryshkoy, kotoraya imela otverstiya dlya dykhaniya. Eta korzina plyla vniz po reke vo vremya shtorma, i kogda burya bylo yasno, plaval po reke, kotoraya prevratilas' v potok, kotoryy protekayet cherez frantsuzskuyu korolevskuyu okhotnich'ikh ugodiy. Korzina nesya rebenka, naydennoye v ruki devy korolevskogo dvora Frantsii v to vremya kak ona byla, i o na territorii zamka. Plach iz sosednego potoka kak korziny, posle shtorma proshel, obratil khod'ba sluzhankoy svoy put'.

Ona zametila korzinku, gde plach byl iz i privel yeye ashore.When ona otkryla korzinku, ona uvidela samyy prelestnyy rebenok, zavernutyy v odeyalo i s shiroko raskrytymi glazami i shelkovymi svetlymi vorsinki zamkov na golove. Sluzhanka vzyala rebenka v priyut, gde on budet podnyat v techeniye neskol'kikh let. Korzina byla kholodnoy i imela tayaniya snega na ney. Nikakikh drugikh ulik tuda, gde rebenok priyekhal. Krome pletenoy korzine, nebol'shoy sneg, medal'on, i zapiskoy, pozhaluysta, zashchiti Maksima. To yest', otkuda vy prishli nemnogo maksi. Konets."

When he finished the story he fell silent and snuggled into her. Moving back to eating then when finished he nodded his head. "Mhmm!" he said with cheeks puffing out from stuffing the last of the fries and grilled cheese into his mouth.

(Translation: Once upon a time, after a stormy and snowy night, there was a maiden who found a basket in the river. Inside this basket the maiden found a newborn baby. All nestled and tucked in blankets inside a basket with a lid that had holes for breathing. This basket was floating down the river during a storm and when the storm was clear it floated down the river that turned into a stream that flowed through the french royal hunting grounds. The basket carrying the baby found by the a hand maiden of the royal court of france while she was out and about on castle grounds. Crying from the nearby stream as the basket, after storm passed, drew the walking handmaiden its way.

She spotted the basket where the crying was from and brought it ashore.When she opened the basket she saw the most adorable baby wrapped in blankets and with wide eyes and silken blond fluffs of locks on his head. The handmaiden took the child to the orphanage where he be raised for several years. The basket was cold and had melting snow upon it. No other clues to where the baby had come from. Other than a wicker basket with light snow, a locket, and a note saying please protect maximus. That is where you came from little maxi. The end.
)
Back to top Go down
Arlene Proctor
Adult
Adult
Arlene Proctor

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Arlene rested her head on the wall, listening to him speak and she chuckled lightly. ''I'm Myrnin's great aunt. So...her grandfather's sister.'' She explained. ''I've never had children and most likely, never will.'' She said honestly, her voice soft and quiet fearing it would break but allowed him to grasp her face. Staring at his soft little face, she nodded slowly to begin the story. It was sad, reminding her of the Moses story about being found on a river. She stroked his hair away from his face. ''Interesting story you got there.'' Arlene admitted and pressed a quick, fleeting kiss that would just feel like a brush of a feather on his forehead. She flicked the money up in the air, landing into the waitress' hands and she grasped Maximus'. ''Come kiddo! We got shopping to do! Want to make Myrnin happy don't ya?'' Arlene said, chuckling lightly at his puffed up cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Maximus let go of her cheeks and smiled at her. Swallowing and chewing still until he managed to get the food down his throat. Swallowing the last of the drinks she got him and hugged her. "Meme got me." he said with a bright smile at her. Shyly hiding his face when she stroked the hair away from his face. "Maxi no blood mummy or daddy." He said as if that summarized everything. Giggling and blushed again when she kissed his forehead. He planted a copy of it to her cheek. Like when myrnin did it to him...it was automated now. He held onto her hand and reached for the shoppign list. "Yes! Make happy! Get stuff!" He cheered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need of a drink (Open)   Need of a drink (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need of a drink (Open)
Page 1 of 1