Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Running (Mystique) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Running (Mystique) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Running (Mystique) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Running (Mystique) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Running (Mystique) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Running (Mystique) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Running (Mystique) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Running (Mystique) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Running (Mystique) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Running (Mystique)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:32 pm

Alex could smell her..Mystique looking for him. He had been gone for weeks maybe a month Alex didnt know. He was gone. He lost everything his memory. Amber. He was done he wouldnt end his life no he wasnt that type of person. But he was done. The only reason anyone knew he was alive was because of his baby sister Isabelle. He his it was a forest one he knew all to well. He had no clue what city or even country he was in but she had some how found him. Or was at least close to finding him. He let his eyes turn gold as he climbed a tree he looked weak and sick. His hair was a bit longer and he was covered in dirt not having been home in weeks.
Back to top Go down

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:34 pm

Mystique ran as her wolf paws hit the ground. She could smell him. Alexander. She growled and her eyes flashed gold. She turned the corner and she saw him. She growled and jumped, pouncing on him and pinning him to the ground before going human, "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, ALEXANDER FRAYCHILD!?
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:34 pm

Alex growled his eyes dark as he tried to pull away he shoved her off of him and ran off. Not speaking a word he was quick he shifted and ran off running far into the woods not wanting her to catch up to him. He wanted to be left alone. By himself.
Back to top Go down

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:45 pm

SHe growled and shifted as she ran after him. He was fast but she was faster. She growled and lost her footing and tumbled down a hill. She whimpered and cried out in pain as she went back into human form. She screamed and clenched her leg, "ALEX!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:46 pm

Alex growled when he heard the cry of pain quickly shifting back he ran skidding onto his knees and picking her up nuzzling against her neck and ripping a bit off of his favorite shirt off and wrapping her leg in it. Seeing that it was bleeding. He rocked her back and forth like he would Alice or the twins. He didnt like it when she got hurt.
Back to top Go down

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:51 pm

Mystique clung to him and whimpered, "Dont run... please dont run..." She missed him. She nuzzled into his neck and sighed, "Why are you running? What are you running from baby?" She always called Alex baby so it didnt bother her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Alex held onto her and picked her up walking back up the hill before sitting by a lake and ripping the rest of his shirt and soaking it with water before cleaning the blood up. "Running from the pain" He whispered "From everything...I dont want to do this anymore love" He whispered burying his head in her neck.
Back to top Go down

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Mystique whimpered at every touch he made oj her leg, but let him do so because she knew he was helping, not hurting. She stroked the back of his head calmly and sighed, "I know baby. I know. But you cant run. You have responsibilities. Alice has not come out of her room since you left. The twins.. they need their daddy."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Alex aighed and set her dowm before pulling his wand out. "Tell them I'm dead..." He bit his lip and casted a spell "you believe me to be dead I died from falling down a cliff and my body fell into a body of water and you could not find it" he sighed softly and touched her cheek "I am dead and you will tell the others I am dead" he bit his lip and handed her his wand and ran off.
Back to top Go down

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:02 am

Mystique didnt understand what he was saying at first, "Alexander what are you going on about?" But then she didnt question it She went into a daze. She woke up a few minutes later with Alexs wand in her hands and she broke down in tears, "ALEX!" She couldnt believe he would commit suicide and leave Alice and the twins. Leave Tristan... leave her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Mystique)   Running (Mystique) Empty

Back to top Go down

Running (Mystique)
Page 1 of 1