Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) Empty
PostSubject: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:28 am

Jacob had arrived late the night before and fell into bed beside his girlfriend and pulled her into his arms. It hadn't taken long as all for him to fall asleep with his face buried into her hair.

It was the early hours of the morning when there was a knock on the door of his hut. Sitting up, he rubbed his face and picked up his wand from the bedside table just in case. In only his shorts, he opened the door. The person who stood on the other side was not someone what he had expected to see, but he smiled widely at her.

The woman returned the smile and threw her arms around him, pressing her warm lips against his and gripping at his hair. For a moment, he kissed her back- out of habit over anything- before placing his hands on her upper arms and pulling her away. "Hey, slow down, pup," he said, chuckling. "It's been so long, Jake," the blonde woman said, smiling. "Yes, it has been. And a lot has changed, Helena," he said pointedly as he closed the door behind her, inviting her into the living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:31 am

Mystique woke up when she felt Jacob leave the bedroom. She walked out to the living room and saw a blonde woman all over her Jacob. Her normally brown eyes flashed Gold and a snarl ripped through her throat. She wanted to phase, but she couldnt due to her pregnancy. She looked at Jacob, hurt in her eyes before storming back to the bedroom and slamming the door, causing the house to shake and Alice to cry
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:40 am

"This looks so much nicer than when I visited at the beginning of the year," Helena said, looking around and then back at Jacob, a smirk on her lips, "do you remember how we managed to fuck on almost every surface in here? I see that there are more to christen this time around." Jacob rolled his eyes, and shook his head. "As I said.. things have changed," he told her before turning at the sound of a snarl. The look in Mystique's eyes told him that she had not only heard the conversation, but saw the familiar greeting as well.

"Oh, fuck," he muttered, standing quickly from his seat across from Helena and telling her not to move. He then left the room, opening the bedroom door and wincing as Alice started to cry. "Mystique.. are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:43 am

Mystique threw a picture frame containing a picture of her and Jacob as he opened the door. It missed his head, but just barely. "WHO IS SHE, JACOB!?" SHe screamed and looked at him with tears in her eyes. She didnt understand why Jacob would cheat on her. "Is it because I dont wanna have sex right now? Im sorry if me being fucking pregnant with our child is getting in the way of your need to fuck." She summoned her suitcases and began packing. She packed all her clothes before stanidng up and looking at him, unable to form words. She just tackled him and began to pound her tiny fists against him, not being able to cause much pain or damage to him as she was much weaker than he was.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:55 am

Jacob listened to her, and closed his eyes. It was frustrating how easily a misunderstanding could happen though he couldn't blame her for being angry. "No, it's nothing like that, Mystique," he said softly, trying not to look at her bags, "I am just happy to be with you." He took a step closer and placed a hand on her arm, "I'm sorry that you had to see it, but the last time that Helena was here things were very different than they are now. She's been my best friend since before we could walk.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:58 am

Mystique growled and looked at him. She looked into his eyes and nuzzled into him. "Mine." She cried softly and just clung to him. She was so scared to lose him. "You better fucking tell her how it is now, Jacob Cartwright. Or I will. And the way I do it, ends up with me giving birth in Azkaban." She looked at him again before grabbing him and kissing him, "I love you, you idiot."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:09 am

Jacob let out a breath, relief showing in his eyes. He didn't want to loose his mate, and more importantly the woman he loved, no matter what had happened in the past between him and their visitor. Nodding, he pressed a kiss to her temple and pulled her close, before listening as Alice's cries settled as she soothed herself back to sleep. "Come on," he said, taking Mystique's hand and pulling her into the living room.

"So you have a girlfriend, now?" was the first thing that was said when the pair returned to their company. Jacob nodded, "Yes. I found my mate. Mystique." Helena looked the other woman over before smiling. "She's pretty. It's nice to meet you," the blonde said, "he told me once that he was going to make me his mate one day. Obviously he traded up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:11 am

Mystique growled and looked at the woman when she was dragged to the room. "Yes he has a girlfriend. And a daughter. And soon a son." She kept her cool throughtout the conversation. She growled when the woman mentioned Jacob saying to make her his mate, but kept cool. She leaned into him and just enhaled his scent to keep calm. "Jacob, can you go get Alice. Its time for her to wake up and have lunch." She smiled and pulled him in for a long ksis to show the woman that he was indeed a taken man
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:24 am

Helena smiled and nodded, both surprised that Jacob hadn't mentioned anything to her in his letters and also thrilled for her best friend. Jacob shook his head and tapped Helena lightly across the back of her head. "I was five and you were the only girl who I liked to be around," he laughed, shaking his head. He kissed Mystique back before nodding with a smile. He left the room and picked Alice up from her bed, getting her changed and ready to head out for food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:28 am

Mystique began to prepare lunch for herself, Jacob and Alice. "Can I offer you anything? Food? Drink?" She wasnt sure how to act around the woman without Jacob near by. She made a small salad for herself and sandwhiches for Jacob and Alice. She set the food on the table and smiled as Alice ran out, "Hi there angel. This is daddy jacobs friend, Helena." Alice looked at the woman before hiding in Mystiques arms
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:41 am

Helena smiled and nodded, saying, "A glass of water would be wonderful." There was a little jealousy over the fact that Jacob had obviously found somebody to love, but she wasn't the type to remain clingy. "Jacob and I are just friends, Mystique. We always have been," Helena didn't know why she was explaining herself to the woman, but she did know that she wanted for them to get along.

Jacob rushed out after Alice, not surprised that she had gone straight to her mother. Offering a smile to Helena, who was speaking to Alice about how great it was to meet her, Jacob reached his hand out and took one of the sandwiches that Mystique had prepared for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:57 am

Mystique poured Helena a glass of water and ahnded it to her, "Oh trust me. I have no worries about Jacob leaving me for you." She said in a tone that basically said it would be ridiculous to think otherwise. She giggled and picked Alice up, setting her at the table, "Eat Munchkin." She then went to Jacob and wrapped her arms around her stomach. She felt the baby kick and immeditely grabbed Jacobs hands and placed them on her stomach, "Baby, he kicked."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:29 am

Helena took the glass from Mystique, offering her a smile of thanks as she listened to the woman’s response. “That’s not what I was getting at, really,” Helena said, raising an eyebrow, “Jacob and I have never been together, so I doubt that he would have any interest in leaving anybody for me. We just fuck when we’re single.” Glancing over to her long-time best friend, she winked before turning to Alice, “are you excited for your little brother to arrive?”

Jacob grinned, resting his hands on Mystique’s stomach as he felt the movements of the baby that was growing inside of her. He had felt these things when she was pregnant with Alice, but it was a different feeling knowing that this time he would be there through the whole thing. He pressed a kiss to Mystique’s forehead and dropped into a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:36 am

Mystique smiled sarcastically, "BUt of course. Why wouldnt I wanna hear about my boyfriends fuck buddy?" She rubbed Alices head and kissed her forehead. Alice refused to answer Helena as she was skeptical about the woman. Mystique smirked softly and giggled.

She smiled up at Jacob and kissed him softly. She picked Alice up and turned to Jacob, "GOnna get Alice dressed and send her up to the castle to play." She smiled and went and got Alice dressed. As Mystique picked out ALcies clothes Alice spoke in a tiyn voice, "Dont like daddy Jacobs friend, mama." Mystique turned to Alice and sighed, "I dont entirely either, baby girl. But she is daddy Jacobs friend. So we will just have to accept her and learn to live with it."

She got Alice dressed and sent her back out to Jacob. She ran for him and climbed into his lap, "Daddy daddy daddy!" She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck in a little girl hug.

Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) Img-thing?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:46 am

Jacob rolled his eyes and leaned across the table to ruffle Helena’s hair, shaking his head as he laughed at her. “Helena doesn’t really understand social graces, baby,” he said to Mystique, “she’s one of the ferals among us.” Helena mock glared at Jacob and then smiled semi-apologetically at Mystique, “he’s a bit of a tosser, but he’s right.” As the woman left with Alice, Helena turned to Jacob and sighed, “why didn’t you tell me about her?” Both of the werewolves’ ears were focused on the conversation in the other room, as Jacob answered, “it never came up. Does it even make a difference, though?”

Helena frowned and shook her head as though Jacob was completely stupid, “you mated, Jake, and you didn’t even think so mention it to me?” Jacob was about to respond when a little person bombarded him, now dressed for the day, “hey, baby girl. What’s the plan for your day?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:50 am

Mystique could hear every spect of the conversation in the other room. She growled but kept her cool. "Helena, does it really matter if Jake mated? He found someone he loves. Someone he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Shouldnt you be happy for him?" She gave a fake confused look. She knew exactly what was going on, and she wasnt in the mood to play. She would destroy this woman if she had to. 

Alice looked up at her father, "Mommy is lettng me go to the castle. She says I can play there as long as I dont go into the forest. But the forest is scary. So I wont go near there." Mystique giggled and watched Alice kiss her fathers nose before runnign off. Mystique smiled and took her place in Jacobs lap, wanting to be held by her boyfriend
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:00 am

Helena’s eyes darkened a little when Mystique spoke. She was a woman, and she knew how women worked. The woman before her was trying to play it nice for the sake of Jacob, but Helena wasn’t that type of person. She was blunt, and honest, and she had no interest in trying to keep things under wraps. She remained silent, though, until the little girl had ran off to play in the castle before she turned her molten gold eyes on the woman. “Jake and I have been best friends a long time. Maybe mating doesn’t mean much to you, and I assure you that it means less to Jacob that he would probably have you believe, but I for one would like to know when something so life changing happens in my best friend’s life,” Helena’s gaze was hard, and spoke volumes about how there was so much more to her past with Jacob than met the eye. But it was not her place to share those things with anybody, least of all his newest conquest.

Jacob watched has Alice left the hut, pressing a kiss on her hair as she moved away from him. With a sharp gaze, he turned to look at his life-long friend, wishing that she knew when to keep her mouth shut. But Mystique had asked, and he should have known that Helena wouldn’t hold back with her reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:05 am

Mystique growled and her eyes turned gold. "Lets just put it like this. Jacob is mine. He will always be mine. You can be friends all you want Yay for friendship. But the moment I see you try ANYTHING with MY boyfriend, you will regret it. I may not be able to phase since I am pregnant with mine and Jacobs son, but I can harm you in so many other ways, both magic and muggle."

She tried to act tough, but something the woman said stung. DId mating mean nothing to Jacob? She turned to her boyfriend and looked at him, asking him the question with her eyes. She waited for him to say something but got tired and just nuzzled into his arms. "Mine." She whispered softly. She looked down at the place he had marked her and then looked back up at him, her eyes a molten gold, like that of melted jewelry
Back to top Go down
Helena Watson
Adult
Adult
Helena Watson

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:35 am

Helena was immediately infuriated by Mystique's reaction, the words mine playing over and over again in her mind when really...Jacob was hers. The ring on her finger seemed to burn against her skin and she refrained from standing up to hurt the woman who took Jacob. ''First of all, I've already 'tried' with Jacob. I mean marriage and a child seems like success don't you agree?'' She said firmly, bitterly as she glanced towards Jacob. ''I really doubt you can harm me, Mystique. I'm not just some wolf, I'm magic as well and have been in combat my entire life. You on the other hand...You look like you'd cry at a paper cut.'' She said, rolling her eyes and crossed her arms. ''Yeah, we get he's yours.'' No need to rub it in. She thought to herself with great anger.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Jacob frowned at Mystique’s words, but didn’t say anything because he knew that Helena would be able to handle herself. But as the two spoke, he began to feel like they thought he wasn’t there. Though, after a moment he realised that he wished that he wasn’t. He stood from his chair and used his hands to gently push Mystique away from him, so that he could move away from the table. He walked over to the window, looking out of it so that he could think for a moment. He hadn’t told Mystique much about himself, though it was mostly because majority of their focus had been on her and her past.. her daughter and disaster of a relationship with Alex. His relationship with Helena had never been a disaster. He had left, because he didn’t want to hold the beautiful blonde back anymore. They were best friends first, lovers second and it had always been that way. “I’m sorry for not telling you,” he muttered, his gaze trained out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Mystique whimpered at the sound of marriage and a kid. Had Jacob been married before. She looked to him before shaking her head and leaving the hut. She had to get away. She needed Alex. She needed him to comfort her. She went over to the tree in the yard and just sat down and began to cry. She wanted her Jacob. Her Jacob. Not Helenas. HERS! She looked down at stomach and screamed out in pain. Something was going on. Something was very wrong wrong.
Back to top Go down
Helena Watson
Adult
Adult
Helena Watson

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:13 pm

Helena, sickeningly, felt pleasure when she heard Mystique whimper. A feeling of joy filled her entire body as the woman ran out. Speeding towards the window, latching onto Mystique's body as she screamed out in pain. It was a familiar type of scream, one she heard recently as a woman in their pack had given birth and Helena's body tensed in anger knowing that she was not giving birth to Jacob's second child. ''Go after her, Jacob. I believe your son is arriving. Go love her and care for her and be her husband. Just don't forget Jace. I'm going to inform St. Mungos of your arrival.'' She said bitterly, unshed tears glistening in her eyes but she refused to stare at the man she had loved for her entire life, knowing no other man's love. Waving her hand, she apparated to Mungos and began ordering for them to prepare a bed as a woman would be arriving soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:52 am

Mystique screamed again, hoping Jacob would come out. When he didnt, she growled and apparated herself to St Mungoes. She saw Helena there and whimepred. She didnt want that woman near her and Jacob. Not now. "Helena I get you and jacob are friends. But can you not be here not right now? I just need Jacob to focus on me and his son. Please understand that.... I get you have a past. I do. I really do. But I am his future. If I can accept you cant you accept me?" She screamed the last word as another contraction overwhelmed her body
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:55 am

Jacob watched through the window as Mystique sat down under the tree. He should have known she would react badly to the news that Helena had just shared, but she hadn't even said anything to him. He turned to Helena, and nodded, placing a gentle hand on her cheek. "I'll never forget about him, no matter what happens," he assured he, before dropping his hand and turning to where he could see his girlfriend. She had cried out, and before he could even get out of the door, she had apparated herself away. With only a moment hesitation, he too turned on the spot and disappeared.

The man was a little ways down the hall when Mystique addressed Helena. Although he understood what his girlfriend had said, he surely didn't like the way that she said it. Approaching the two women, he looked to Mystique and said, "Helena knows when it's appropriate to be around or not. She was simply trying to help," he said a little cooly, before adding, "and I'm not a prize or a pet. I can decide my own future for myself." He then offered Helena a smile of thanks before resting his hand on the small of Mystique's back as he watched a Healer approach then with a wheelchair. "See? She just let them know you were coming," he said firml, though he smoothed circles lightly on her back with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Helena Watson
Adult
Adult
Helena Watson

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:45 am

Helena smiled almost gratefully at the nurses immediate action and heard the familiar sound of apparition meeting her sharp ears. Thinking it was Jacob, she turned and her eyebrows raised at Mystique's sudden reaction to her. "All i was simply doing was helping so that Jacob could get you here but it appears you are impatient." She said, fists clenched. Before Jacob revealed his presence, she shook her head. "I apologise, Vega but I cannot accept someone like you..." She whispered before her heart thumped painfully in her chest when Jacob's hand rested on Mystique. It pained her to see him about to have a second child, her hand resting on her belly before yanking it away. "Good luck. I will listen to your wishes, Mystique. If you are his future and I am his past, I shall stay that way. The past is forgotten." Helena said, a gentle smile dancing on her lips to cover her hurt and turned on her heel, disappearing on the spot to go home, her heart shattering as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next