Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:15 pm

"No Helena, I didnt mean it like that. I just meant..." But she was gone before she could finish her scentence. "Jacob I didnt mean it the way it came out. I didnt. I just cant deal with all the longing glances that she gives you. It drives me insane." She looked at her boyfriend, afraid he was going to leave her now for Helena. She screamed and clenched her stomach as another contraction overwhelmed her. She cried out in pain and the nurses took her to the delivery room. a couple hours later, a healer came out to get Jacob, "Congratulations. Its a boy. 5 pounds, 7 ounces. Your wife has named him Charlie."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Jacob frowned as Helena left, but he didn’t say anything further. He helps Mystique settle into the wheel chair and sighed, “don’t think about that stuff at the moment. Focus on you, and getting our baby here safely.” He pressed a lingering kiss on her temple before taking a seat in the waiting room. During the hours that he had to wait, he couldn’t keep his mind from wandering, to a place and time that he had kept out of his mind of so long. He knew that he had left her, and he shouldn’t even be thinking about the life they had shared- especially while his son with another woman was being born behind a few closed doors.

When the healer came out to him, he stood quickly and smiled, glad that his son had arrived safely. Standing up, he followed the healer to where Mystique was and smiled softly down at his girlfriend and son. Glancing at the healer who had come out, he said quietly, “oh, she’s not my wife. But aren’t they beautiful?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Mystique frowned as Jacob quickly dismissed the wife comment. She always thought he would propose to her. But now she wasnt sure. She held the tiny baby with jet black hair and dark brown chocolate eyes in her arms. "Charlie.... Charlie Mason Vega." She didnt give Charlie Jacobs last name since she was still a vega herself. If he wanted to change that, that was up to him. But she doubted her would now that Helena was in the picture again
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Jacob's gaze moved from his son to the woman holding him and the look his face was a cross between hurt and anger. Hurt because his name had not been included at all and he hadn't been given any input in naming their child and angry because he knew that she was being that way out of spite. Jacob to a few steps closer to her, and pressed a kiss to his little boys forehead before looking at his mother. "You want to use my son as a pawn for your fucked up little games, Vega, and you've done it to the wrong person. You are welcome to come home, but I won't be there. You try and take my son away, and you know as well as I do that I will find you, I rule here and my family rules everywhere else. And when I do, I will take Alice to Alex, and I will leave Charlie with my sister. Then, I will kill you. I love you, but this is a real, adult relationship we were supposed to be having and from being there the last time, I know exactly what games you're planning to play," Jacob's tone has remained a quiet whisper the entire time, so as not to alert his boy to anything wrong, "I came in here because we were starting a family together. Be aware, that you are the one who wanted to try and screw me over. You want to be angry at me for shit, Vega, then fine, but the second you bring my child into your pathetic head games, then it's game on." Using his fingertips, he gently touched Charlie's face, and smiled. He then stepped back, and offered his girlfriend a winning smile, "you can try all you like, but that is my son as much as yours. And let all be honest, even despite the obvious ways that I can end up with access to him, it would b easy to get it legally. What you did to Alex? Stat rape, baby." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her temple, before whispering, "how does it feel to be threatened with your children? You did it to him, and now you're doing it to me. Well, I have to get back to work. Love you both." He then adjusted his jacket, and left the room. Out in the hall, he turned on the heel of his foot and disappeared back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Mystique didnt know what to say or do. "Im not threatening you with Charlie. I chose the name Charlie after my father. I used my last name because you havent proposed yet. The moment you do, his name will change." She whimpered and held CHarlie close. She felt like she couldnt breathe and the mintors hooked up to her started going off like crazy. The doctors surrounded her and took Charlie away and she screamed, "NO GIVE HIM BACK!" She cried and screamed out, "JACOB!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)   Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Old, Something New (Mystique, Helena)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2