Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
You called? (Draco) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
You called? (Draco) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
You called? (Draco) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
You called? (Draco) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
You called? (Draco) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
You called? (Draco) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
You called? (Draco) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
You called? (Draco) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
You called? (Draco) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

You called? (Draco)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

You called? (Draco) Empty
PostSubject: You called? (Draco)   You called? (Draco) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:49 pm

Larunda wore a different attire compared to her robes. Instead tight padded leather clung to her body knowing she'd be sent on a mission today and she narrowed her darkened eyes at anyone who dared speaking to her, not wishing to let anything distract her from her path towards her boss' office. Her dark birthmark, trailing down her face like running ink on a page, seemed darker than usual on her determined face. Using magic to open the door, nodding her head towards her hands being filled by cups of coffee, Larunda placed the cup in front of Draco and stood to attention. ''You called, boss man?'' Larunda said, shutting the door so no one knew of the mission details. It wasn't the first time she was called for one and it certainly wouldn't be the last, not fearing to leave her room for a day or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You called? (Draco)   You called? (Draco) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:42 pm

Draco had called for Larunda. He wasn't losing his head. Either way...he knew Lucius Mafloy and the heads of the greengrass family. So he was going to strike back. He would let Larunda keep whatever she wanted. They could acquire and sort illegal artifacts. He wasn't going to tell Larunda it was his father's warehouse. She'd probably figure it out. Besides there was things in there she could use. He and Astoria agreed...the mastermind behind it was their parents. Whether it was carried out by death eaters or witch hunters they didn't know. They did know this was no accident but murder. His strike back to his father to show him they weren't altering anything because of it and wouldn't be letting it go was this. It was well planned.

He looked at her. "Yes I did Larunda. I have a mission for you. A hybrid or two of yours may be needed and I'm financing you hiring anyone you wish to and trust." He handed her the file. Knowing she'd get rid of it later. Taking the coffee from her. "Thanks for the coffee." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Larunda Valdez
Head of Department
Head of Department
Larunda Valdez

PostSubject: Re: You called? (Draco)   You called? (Draco) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:56 pm

Larunda's gaze was firm, glad he trusted her to do a mission that seemed important and gritted her teeth slightly when he suggested getting help. She was old enough, strong enough to handle a mission by her side. ''I can handle this by myself. You know that right?'' She said, having enough balls to talk back to her boss at a serious discussion. She scanned the file immediately, getting the details she required whilst sipping at her coffee, the blissful drink trickling down her throat whilst the information settled itself in her mind. ''Warehouse. Artifacts. Very well. I'll need one of the old rooms emptied before my return for the Artifacts and make sure it's protected by magic for when I examine them.'' She almost ordered, her tone holding more authority than she wished for. ''Is there anything else, Draco?'' She said after a moment of silence, thinking of her plan already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You called? (Draco)   You called? (Draco) Empty

Back to top Go down

You called? (Draco)
Page 1 of 1