Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Sorry what (Amber) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Sorry what (Amber) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Sorry what (Amber) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Sorry what (Amber) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Sorry what (Amber) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Sorry what (Amber) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Sorry what (Amber) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Sorry what (Amber)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:45 am

Isabelle walked into the forbidden forest smiling and sitting in a tree laughing. She was holding a letter she read it and laughed softly holding it close to her chest. She sighed softly. Then she heard a tree branch crack. "Hello?" She called out softly "Whos there" She whispered softly and sighed and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:50 am

Amber had spent hours crying after she was told that her first love had died. She didn't care for the details, as she wanted to only remember how he had lived. It had hurt more than she had imagined that anything could, but after a few days she had managed to draw herself from her bed. It took weeks, however, for her to be able to leave the dungeons and when she finally did, she didn't want to see or talk to anybody. So she sought the refuge of the Forbidden Forest, walking slowly as she thought about Alex and how she had left him just before he had run away. She was about to sit down when she heard laughter and she followed the sounds until she came across a familiar person. "Isabelle," she said, "it's Amber."
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:28 am

Isabelle saw Amber and jumped down smiling "Hello Amber it is such a beautiful day out don't ya think. I believe it is that's why I came out into the woods" she then noticed how the girl looked upset "Why do you look so upset Amber has something happened to you?" She asked confused of why the older girl seemed upset.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:29 pm

“It is rather nice out today,” Amber agreed, her slightly reddened eyelids making her look even more pale than she usually was. She didn’t want to look like some kind of mess, but she didn’t care to try and make herself look any more healthy. She had been crying on and off for so long, hadn’t consumed blood in weeks and really didn’t care for her appearance when she knew that Alex was dead. But rather than saying that, she frowned slightly and brushed her hair back from her face. “Not to me. I’m just.. still having trouble coping since your brother.. since he died,” though she was heartbroken, she didn’t want to make out that she was the only one as such, especially to the girl who had just lost the last member of her family.
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:50 pm

Isabelle listened then bursted out laughing "Your kidding me right you think you could pull a prank like that on me" She kept laughing "You and Alex really need to step up your game if your trying to prank me cause that was just a bad one Amber" She kept laughing softly and shaking her head "You two suck at pulling pranks"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Amber frowned and took a small step closer to Isabelle. It was almost like any of her attempts to stop herself from breaking outside of her room were for nothing as the girl laughed. Laughed. Green eyes welling with tears, Amber shook her head and said, “either you’ve got a strange way of coping, or you haven’t been told, which is pathetic if the case. Professor Vega told me.. that Alex went over a cliff. I would never joke about something like this.”
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:56 pm

Isabelle frowned "Wait you truly think my brother is dead..." She sighed "Oh Amber someone is lying to you. I just got a letter from my brother and it is dated from yesterday see" She handed the letter she had recved today at breakfast over to Amber. "And im pretty sure dead man can write"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Amber blinked a few times, causing the salty tears to leave her eyes and fall down her cheeks. Biting down on her lip, she took the letter and let her gaze skim over it before dropping to sit down on a fallen tree. Holding the letter in one hand, she wrapped the other in her red locks and closed her eyes tightly. “Why would anybody say that he was dead? Why would they do that?” she asked quietly, not knowing if the lie had started with Mystique or not.
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:07 pm

"I dont know Amber I really dont. I dont even know where he is Alex wont tell me where he is. He will only send me letters and they never have a return addresses so the owl he keeps sending the letters with just waits for me to write one then leaves." She sighed softly "I haven't seen Alex in weeks and he hasnt been home in weeks all I know is that he is still in Scotland i believe"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:11 pm

The red head did her best to stop crying, and a few minutes later she had managed it. She looked up at Isabelle- a beautiful girl who reminded Amber of her brother- and sighed. Holding out the letter for her to have back, the Slytherin stood and began to pace. “Unless Alex was the one to make this all up? Yes.. that’s it. That fucking asshole! After everything, he just.. he did this. I know it,” Amber rambled a little, rising her voice as she spoke. She was angry that she had been so heartbroken when Alex was still off running around somewhere like a hopeless puppy. “Fuck!”
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Isabelle sighed "Can you blame him...he told me what you did you left him for Teddy Lupin and everyone has left him besides me. He losts his memory he has had such a shitty year can you truly blame him for wanting to leave everyone behind and just relax for a bit. Because I dont and im his sister. Everyone left him Amber. You,Tris, Mystique. So far im the only one who has been there for him since he was little."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Amber raised an eyebrow, though she could kind of understand where Isabelle was coming from. But there was something that got to her about what Alex’s sister was saying. “I think there was a bit of a mistake there. I didn’t leave him for Teddy. I thought I had feelings for him, and didn’t want to hurt Alex so I told him. But Teddy and I aren’t together,” Amber explained, though she didn’t know if Isabelle would even care, “if anything, I left him for myself. But.. I told him that I would always be there for him. No, I can’t blame him, but the thing is.. and I love him, so don’t think I’m hating on him.. but everything he has been through he has brought upon himself.”
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:20 pm

"So you lied to him just like he is lying to you. Im sorry Amber but im on his side no matter what even if he did bring this upon himself." She shurgged "You could have just told him that. That you didnt want to be with anyone at the moment you know he would have left you alone. You know you didnt have to lie to my brother like that" She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Amber’s brow furrowed as she looked at Isabelle. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Isabelle,” she said slowly, trying to remember if such a conversation ever happened, “I told him that I didn’t want to be with him if I had feeling for someone else. I told him I wanted to be sure. Not that I was choosing him. There was so much to it.. you know.. werewolf crap? And then I sent Alex a letter saying that I didn’t want to be with him because I needed time away from the werewolf drama,” Amber explained, though she would never ask Isabelle to take her side. She didn’t actually think that there was a side.. only a massive amount of confusion. “I was tired of not knowing where to turn, you know? Teddy tells me I’m his mate.. Alex tells me he loves me but cheats on my more times that I can count.. and he was mated to Tristan.. twice. He was in love with Mystique, who loves him and someone else. And then not him. And he can’t decide who he loves. It just got too much.. I need to break, you know?”
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:34 pm

Isabelle sighed. "oh...he told me it said you left him for teddy. But what ever. You know he does love you right iv never seen him fight for a girl before like you. He cared for Mystique yes and i think he was more forced to love Tristan. You should know this did he ever look truly happy with Tristan. I never saw him with Mystique but he doesnt care for her like he does you. But you can believe what you want"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Letting out a breath, the red head shook her head and said, “I just wish I never even sent that letter, you know? It seemed like such a good idea at the time, but I should have waited.. because with in a day I knew I didn’t mean it. I just want him to come back.” Amber wiped quickly at her cheeks before standing up, “but that’s alright. He’s probably doing better now, anyway.”
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Isabelle laughed "My brother doing okay by himself ya right he is most likely going crazy. If it wasnt for the fact that he is a werewolf i would believe that he was dead" She sighed. "If you want to find him can you use some sort of tracking spell im sure those are a thing" She sighed "Or your a half vampire coulnt you find him on your own"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:55 pm

“It’s what he wants.. If he wanted me around, he would have made sure that I knew he was alive. And he didn’t, soo..” Amber was not one hundred percent sure that she was right, but she was hurt and she didn’t want to let herself get more hurt.. not yet anyway. “I will.. soon. I’m not ready yet. Right now, I would probably kiss him, then attack him until the point that a normal, human boy would be dead, and then kiss him a-fucking-gain. So it's probably not a good idea."

Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Isabelle groaned and felt stupid. "Wait its here somewhere" She found another letter "sorry he gave me this like last week or last monday or something" She handed a letter to Amber "Its for you obby but its from alex" She whispered looking at the older girl with a small smile. "Its a bit of messy handwriting but thats my brother for you"

Amber,

Im sorry that you most likely believe i was dead for maybe a week or so. I should have told you sooner that I am okay but its hard to write because there isnt really pens or anything where I am. So ya. But I am really sorry that you believe I was dead for a week or so since i made Mystique believe i was dead.Dont blame Mystique i casted a spell on her to believe she saw me fall down a cliff. I cant tell you where I am i can just tell you I am okay and that I love you
Alex Fraychild

There was more to the letter but it was scratched out with what looked to be a rock or a finger nail.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Amber looked at Isabelle in confusion, but didn’t say anything. Returning the smile, she said, “it’s alright. Better late than never.” She then sat back down on the fall tree and began to read the letter. It was short, and to the point, but one of the best letters that she had ever read. To know that he was safe, and had thought of her, made her smile. Standing up, she walked over to Isabelle and pulled her into a hug. “I love your brother, you know?” the Slytherin said, before pulling away from her and adding, “he’s hurt me so many times, and I’m angry right now. But I’ll always love him.”
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Isabelle smiled softly and nodded "so does that mean you are going to get back with my brother when your not all mad at him" she asked hopefully the 11 year olds voice all filled with hope her eyes wide with joy. She bit her lip almost scared that Amber would say no but she didn't know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:15 am

Amber smiled at the young girl and nodded, "Yes, I will be. If he still wants me.." The red head was feeling better knowing that her love was alive, and the fact that his sister seemed to like her- and she likes his sister- made it easier.
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:41 am

Isabelle smiled widely "I know alex he will take you back trust me" she smiled "why don't you write to him and ill send it with my letter if you want" she bit her lip. "I really hope alex goes home soon i don't think he is most likely getting enough sleep out where ever he is" she spoke softly looking at the ground "and there is most likely not a lot of food out there to" she bit her lip worried about her big brother.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:57 am

"Hey," Amber said softly, tried to catch the girl's attention, "I promise that as soon as I've gotten.. whatever this is out of my system, I will find your brother and bring him home to you." The Slytherin was certain that Alex was going to be fine, and that there was nothing to worry about. But she also knew that despite that, she was worried anyway. "He'll be okay," she added with a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:56 am

Isabelle soghed and nodded and hugged the older girl "thank you" she whispered softly before pulling away "I just...I can't lose him you know if I lose him they put me into foster care cause we have no other family....I don't want to lose him Amber" she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry what (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry what (Amber)   Sorry what (Amber) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry what (Amber)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next