Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Miss you (Amber/open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Miss you (Amber/open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Miss you (Amber/open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Miss you (Amber/open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Miss you (Amber/open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miss you (Amber/open) Empty
PostSubject: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:27 am

Teddy made his way down to the dungeons with a huge smile on his face. He was going to see Amber and he was almost as excited as a puppy who hadnt seen its own in a week. Which he hadnt. Since the full moon, he hadnt seen Amber. He needed his mate. He walked to the common room and saw her. He smiled and ran to her, hugging her. But something was off. She smelt different. He sniffed her lightly and growled. She smelt of someone else. She smelt of Ryder Riddle

Last edited by Teddy Lupin on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:31 am

Amber was just leaving her dorms when somebody stopped her, handing her their part of a project that they had been working on. She smiled her thanks and slipped the parchment into her bag as she entered the common room, noting that there was a few students around but it wasn’t as busy as it often could be. She caught Teddy’s scent before she saw him, but when he wrapped her in his arms, she laughed and hugged him back. “Hey,” she said happily, before frowning a little, “what’s wrong?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:39 am

"You smell different." He looked at her, a bit of pain and hurt in his eyes. He pulled her close however, and kissed her, remembering their time in the shreiking shack. Hoping, praying she still wanted it. He wanted her more than anything in the world.He kissed her soft at first then a bit deeper and harder, "Ambs..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:50 am

Amber frowned slightly and leaned her head to the side so that she could press her nose into the shoulder of her robes. “I do?” she asked, confusion written on her face. The sadness that she could sense coming from her friend was starting to make her happiness fade. When Teddy started to kiss her, she let him for a moment before she pulled her face away. “Teddy,” she said firmly, “I said we could talk when I came home. We really need to.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:52 am

Teddy smirked and nodded, "Yeah talk. Ok." He lead her to the shrieking shack and sat on the bed where they were last week. "Lets talk. Lets talk about wy you smell of Ryder Riddle. Or why you havent even tried to talk to me since you got back from France." He araised an eyebrow and crossed his arms
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:02 am

Amber smiled softly and walked with Teddy, feeling her carefree attitude return knowing that she would be able to clear things up with the boy who was foremost her friend. She sat down on a wooden chair, so that it was easy to look at him as they talked, and a frown spread over her face when he did. “Ryder has nothing to do with this conversation, Teddy,” she said firmly, her gaze hard, “he is a good friend, and we are supposed to be talking about us. As for why I haven’t sought you out, well.. I was waiting for you to come to me. So then I knew that you were ready for this conversation.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 am

Teddy sighed. He knew something was going on with the two of them, but decided to let it slide. He took a deep breath and nodded, "OK then. lets talk. Lets talk about us." He pushed a strand of her hair out of her face and smiled softly, "You know how I feel. I love you. I love you to the moon and back. I would do anything and be anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:35 am

Amber smiled again, now that Teddy was ready to actually talk. She could tell that there was something bothering him, but it wasn’t just about how he felt. “I know how you feel, Teddy,” she said, smiling softly, “and I care about you. But it’s like a friend. I don’t love you, and I don’t know if I ever will. I’m sorry I did what I did last week.” It felt good to get it out of the way and into the open so that they could deal with it properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:40 am

Teddy whimpered and felt his heart shatter. His eyes turned a dull gray which had never happened before. His hair turned a dark dark blue and he felt really sad. His metamorphmagus side was taking over and showing his emotions very plainly
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:48 am

Amber frowned and chewed on her lip, dropping her forehead into her hands as she groaned. She knew that he was going to be upset by this, she wasn’t stupid, but she had hoped he would be more understanding. “Teddy, I know that you think that being with me is the only way for things to work,” Amber said softly, “but Artemis told me a lot about that mated pair she mentioned last week, and they really did live happy lives just being near one another. They loved other people and everything..”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Teddy shook his head and began pacing around the room. He growled and his eyes turned gold and he punched a hole in the wall. He was pissed. "I DONT WANT THAT! I WANT YOU! I wanted to ask you out before I even mated on you. Imagine how I feel, Amber! I could hardly imagine you saying no without being my mate. But now!?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Amber flinched slightly when Teddy punched the wall, and she wondered what happened to the sweet boy who she had met while she was reading all of those months ago. But she didn’t respond to him for a moment, and although she wanted to yell at him, she didn’t. “Teddy, please calm down,” she said softly instead, “I know what you want, but have you thought about what I want? I don’t want to be with you like that. I care about you, but it’s not fair for you to try and make me feel bad about this..”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Teddy turned and sat on the bed. He sighed and held his arms open for her to come and cuddle with him. He just wanted to hold her. He needed to hold her. "Amber Im sorry. I didnt think about it from yuor point of view." He sighed and felt a few tears fall
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:46 am

Amber sighed when Teddy sat down and relaxed. She moved to rest her head against his shoulder as she said, "I'm glad that you understand. I've been so happy lately, and I just wish that you could be as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:47 am

"Yeah your happy with Riddle. I get it. You dont have to shove my face in it." He growled softly, his eyes turning gold. He didnt want to think about Amber with anyone else. He wanted her all to himself. He didnt know what was going on in her head, but he wished it was him
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:51 am

Amber pulled away from him abruptly, turning her face to look at him. "What the hell makes you assume that it has anything to do with Ryder?" she snapped, "I'm not shoving anything in your face, Teddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:55 am

"Oh please. Everyone knows about your little make out session in the kitchens. THe house elves talk you know." He whimpered when she pulled away and pulled her back to him, "Im sorry. I just dont like the idea of you with anyone but me."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:08 pm

Amber groaned and dropped her head in her hands. And then she paused, raising her head slowly as a vindictive smirk spread over her lips. Before she could stop herself, she said, "make out session? Oh, Teddy.. you're sources obviously missed something. We didn't just make out. We screwed, right where they prepare your food. And it was really, really good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Teddy couldnt help the loud growl that escaped his throat. He felt his heart shatter. His eyes turned bright gold and he threw Amber onto the ground and away from him. He didnt care if he hurt her at that point. He wanted her to hurt. Just like he was hurting. "Why the fuck would you tell me something like that? Youre lucky I love you. Or your throat would be seperated from your body right now."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Amber had known that she’d only said what she did to hurt Teddy, after she had accused her of trying to, but she didn’t expect for him to lash out physically. The red head wasn’t a fan of physical altercation, and preferred to use words instead, but obviously her friend didn’t see things the same way. As she went to the ground, she felt the side of her face hit the end of the cabinet beside the bed and when she landed on her left hand to try and break her fall, she felt the bones in her wrist snap. Although it hurt, she pulled herself to her feet and turned her green eyes on Teddy, speaking quietly, “you accused me to throwing things in your face. And so I did just that. There’s a big difference now, isn’t there?” The Slytherin picked up her bag and placed it over her shoulder before she turned and made her way to the exit to the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:17 pm

Teddy cringed when he heard the snap of bones. He wanted to run to her and hold her, but he was afraid to. "Whatever, Flint." He didnt call her Amber, as he wasnt sure if they were friends anymore or not. "Just go be with your little fuck buddy and stay away from me." He was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Amber shook her head, looking toward the ground with a dry smile on her lips. "We could have been friends," she said, "good friends. And maybe one day things will have changed into more. All I asked was to not be made feel like I had to do anything. But now. Now you're nothing, Lupin." She then stepped into the tunnel that would take her back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Teddy whimpered and sat down. He hated himself. he hated his life. He didnt want to be here anymore. "Im gonna be gone soon. I graduate this year. Then you never have to see me again. Ill just slowly die due to being away from my mate. So yeah. Bye."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Amber refused to let herself cry at his words. She wanted to, so badly, and she wanted to yell at him. But instead, she simply said, "that isn't my fault." Then she left, trying to stay calm at least until she reached her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss you (Amber/open)   Miss you (Amber/open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss you (Amber/open)
Page 1 of 1