Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  Empty
PostSubject: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:20 pm

Mackenzie had heard word of her brother and Amber Flint. She didnt know what was going on between the two of them. But she didnt like it. Ryder was hers. Ryder belonged to HER! She growled and her eyes turned a bright gold.

She walked toward the edge of the tower and stood at the edge of it, looking at the ground below her. She would always love Ryder. Yes she loved James, but her heart belonged to Ryder. She wasnt sure if he knew that or not.

She sent an animagus to James to say goodbye and that she loved him. She sent the same one to Ryder. She felt tears fall down her cheeks and she let a sob escape her throat as she took another step towards the edge of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Celaena Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Celaena Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Celaena had been documenting the stars positions that night for Laureth and Lilith when the sounds of footsteps bounded their way towards the edge of the power. She had been sat in the shadows in case a prefect had appeared, not that she cared but she did not wish to be disrupted. ''I always thought Riddles weren't supposed to care about their feelings yet...you've proved me wrong. Step away from the edge, Mackenzie before i yank you away. No need to kill yourself. The only way out to go is through fighting and killing yourself over men is pathetic.'' She quipped harshly, always having been the one to be brutally honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Mackenzie growled softly and stayed where she was, at the edge of the tower, "DOnt act like you know me, Calaena. We havent really talked in forever. Youve been too busy with your life. And I have been busy with mine falling apart. You dont know what I have going on, so dont try and pretend like you do." She whimpered and tried to reach out to Ryder, their sibling connection maybe being able to help
Back to top Go down
Celaena Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Celaena Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Celaena rolled her eyes and walked closer to Mackenzie, sitting at the edge to stare into the distance. ''Oh stop being so fucking dramatic. Just because we haven't talked doesn't mean I ain't been watching.'' She pointed out with a snarl. ''Sit down.'' She commanded, her tone leaving no room for argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Mackenzie growled and her teeth elongated into her animgus teeth but she sat down. "I just miss Ryder. He barely talks to me anymore. And now I hear that he has been tlaking to Amber Flint or whatever. Im just tired of losing people, Calaena. I dont want to get hurt anymore. I love Ryder as more than a sister should love her brother. I always will. Yes, I love James. But Ryder is special to me."
Back to top Go down
Celaena Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Celaena Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Celaena's own eyes flashed a dark gold and the wolf inside of her prowled in the depths of her. Falkas, hush now. She thought to herself. Other people with animagus didn't have the animal named or lingering in their mind but Falkas spoke back to her, apologizing for his anger. No one knew of Falkas being real, being a person inside of her. ''I know you slept with him. You stank of him and sex all in one. Just because he's speaking to someone...doesn't mean anything's going to happen from it. You should stop being a jealous bitch and get over it. Pointless to kill yourself over a conversation.'' She said with a shrug. Mackenzie needed someone to be honest and then grow some balls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Mackenzie growled and scooted closer to the edge so most of her legs were hanging over the edge. "Just go away, Black." She looked voer the edge and the gorund seemed to call out to her. It called her name, as if beckoning her to come down to it. To make the jump
Back to top Go down
Celaena Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Celaena Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Celaena rolled her eyes and she leaned against the wall. ''Oh well. Seeing as you're dramatic, i bet you want me to tell you to jump so go on. Do it. Jump, coward. I wonder how your father would feel...or your crazy ass mother. Do you think they'd be happy to see you on the other side or would they be disappointed because they had a dramatic bitch as a daughter who cried at everything?'' She mused into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:59 pm

Mackenzie jumped up and slammed cCalaena against a wall, "SHUT UP!" SHe growled and her eyes became cat eyes. "SHUT UP NOW! You dont know anything about my parents. You dont know anything about ME!" She growled and slammed the girl against the wall again, making her head bounce off the wall. "I suggest you leave, before I make my first murder."
Back to top Go down
Celaena Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Celaena Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Celaena barely felt anything as she hit the wall, laughing manically at her reaction to her words. ''You can't make me do shit, Mackenzie.'' She taunted and only laughed harder when she learned that Mackenzie hadn't killed someone before. ''Oh good gods...I think i'd be a better daughter to Tom Riddle! I've killed before and his sweet little bitch of a daughter who's supposed to act like satan's child hasn't!'' She kept laughing as if someone had told the greatest joke in the world, wiping the tears from her eyes. ''Just go jump already, cousin. I think you're murdering my eyes with how shitty you look.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Mackenzie growled and released Calaena. "Go fuck yourself Black. Just remember my mother killed your father, and I can kill you just as easily." She turned and sat at the edge of the tower, just looking out into the sky. SHe sighed and wiped her eyes away of the tears she had shed
Back to top Go down
Celaena Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Celaena Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:19 pm

Celaena raised her eyebrow. ''No. My father is still alive. Your mother killed my mother...who i didn't even like in the first place because she abandoned me and Caylin. Get your facts straight.'' She said, watching her not jump. Falkas muttered shame, grinning in the shadows towards Celaena. ''So not jumping? Empty threats is almost as pathetic as your tears.'' She quipped harshly, sitting on the floor. ''See, you say you can kill me but you don't know how it feels to kill. If you get emotional at a boy having a conversation with someone else, I doubt you'd be able to handle the guilts of murder especially your cousin.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:02 am

Mackenzie grabbed her wand and held it Calaenas throat, "OH yeah? Watch me." She looked into her cousins eyes and growled. She then lowered her wand, "You are lucky you are one of my own. One of my soon to be army. Otherwise, you would be dead."
Back to top Go down
Celaena Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Celaena Black

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:21 am

Celaena paid no attention to the stick against her throat, her eyes boring into Mackenzie's with a fury of her own. ''See, couldn't do it.'' She muttered, feeling the wand lower. She bit back a laugh at Mackenzie's words, staring down at her nails with a shrug. ''You say that as if you are higher than me, cousin.'' She spat the word out with a cheeky grin, a manic one as madness flickered in her eyes like a flame. ''I will serve whoever deserve to be served. Right now, that is no one.'' She said honestly and stared darkly at Mackenzie. ''I will serve or rule. Whichever one I deem fit. You however have growing up to do. If I find you or hear of your breakdowns once more, I will not hesitate to suggest better people to command an army. I must admit...the thought of you controlling an army is hilarious.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)    Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and confused (Open, TRIGGER)
Page 1 of 1