Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

The taste buds of a child (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

The taste buds of a child (Open)   Empty
PostSubject: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Darren walked down the streets of Hogsmeade, a huge bag of candy in his hand. He often felt bad for the students that came into his care, and wanted to have some sweets for them to enjoy while they were stuck in the hospital wing. He had boughts pounds and pounds of sugar quills and licorice wands and chocolate frogs. He had also bought some treats for him, Harlow and Hope. As he walked, he heard a couple fighting and saw the man with his wand raised at her. He narrowed his eyes and they flickered black and he ran over and pinned the guy to the wall, "Dont even think about it." He said tightening his hand around the guys throat. Soon, he heard a voice shouting at him to stop
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Maddox
Adult
Adult
Anastasia Maddox

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:30 pm

Anastasia had just finished off putting down her newest order of dress and decided to spend the rest of the day in Hogsmeade, to bring back the sense she was still in Hogwarts. Whilst she hadn't been out of school long, she hardly took part within the norm because of her training to be the best Ballerina she could be. Dance was her life, but she understood the importance of magic also. Tempted to buy some sweets, she rested a hand against her slim stomach and she decided against it finding herself needing to eat more healthy and threw a sickle or two at a street merchant who was selling apples. "Thank you good sir." She quipped, taking a bite from the juicy apple and noted a fight break out, more the man being cruel to his girlfriend. She was appalled and as the sun shone upon her, her angel wings shone on the floor behind her and she strode forward. "Stop it!" She yelled, a passerby now having the man by the throat. "Stop it please. He sees his wrong now. Isn't that right?" She turned to the abusive man and went to tend to the crying woman, whispering for her to leave now and never see the man again to which she apparated away as quickly as possible. "Now, please let go sir."
Back to top Go down
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:37 pm

Darrens grip tightened a bit more, he knew there would be bruises on the mans neck. Good, A reminder not to be an ass hole to women, who are superior to man in every way possible. He eventually turned his head to the voice telling him to let go, and he did. He watched as the man ran off and Darren let out an evil chuckle before turning to the woman "Its a good thing you showed up. Otherwise I would not have been able to stop myself. I cant tolerate it when a man dare to threaten a woman."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Maddox
Adult
Adult
Anastasia Maddox

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Anastasia, as the man ran off, spotted the already growing bruises on his neck and tutted, more at the fact he would abuse a woman than at the man who saved her. Turning to look at the Demon, she gave him a sweet smile, one filled with gratitude and brushed her skirt clean from dirt. "I've always managed to appear at the right time. Whilst I don't tolerate it either, I don't think reacting to violence with violence is the wisest idea." She stated, raising her eyebrow in hopes the man wouldn't find it rude for her to judge his actions. She typically lived a life of innocence, having moments where her temper was too strong to calm and would get violent but those moments always resulted in her getting incredibly upset, hating herself for it. Anastasia believed the reason was she was a half angel and anything negative is against her nature.

Anastasia's outfit
Back to top Go down
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 3:12 pm

"I apologize for my actions if they upset you. I just couldnt stop myself. I thought of what I would do if the someone were to harm my daughter or my wife. Well... ex wife. Im not exactly sure what we are." He said with a chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck "Im Darren. Darren Williams." He said leaning down and picking up the big bag of sweets. When he looked back up it was then that he noticed her eyes. He became hypnotized by them "Might I say, you have the most beautiful eyes." They were not quite as gorgeous as Harlow's multiolored eyes, but they were still beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Maddox
Adult
Adult
Anastasia Maddox

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:10 pm

Anastasia's gaze softened at his explanation, knowing she would be the same if she were married with children but she found herself curious about the situation with his wife. Darren Williams rang a few bells and she noted the fact he was married, causing her to connect the dots to the fact his wife/ex wife was Harlow Avery. Anastasia wasn't a very common Hybrid but she was a Hybrid nonetheless and frequented the annual hybrid reunions, bumping into the book fanatic often. His compliment stunned her, knowing he was still in love with Harlow but she was happy. "Why thank you, sir. I'm Anastasia Maddox by the way." She responded, looking slightly bashful and she hoped he wouldn't realise she was the famous dancer/violinist Anastasia Maddox.
Back to top Go down
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:28 pm

"Anastasia, a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." He said taking her hand and kissing the top of it softly. He may be in love, but he still had manners and knew when and hot to be a gentleman. "If it is not too out of line, may I accompany where you are heading, Miss Maddox. I would hate to see something happen to you." He said as he looked into her stunning blue eyes. He could stare into them all day
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Maddox
Adult
Adult
Anastasia Maddox

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Anastasia smiled softly, being used to compliments but it still caused her cheeks to darken in a soft dusting of pink every time. "Thank you, Darren." She said, allowing him to kiss her knuckles and fleetingly, she thought of how a Demon could be such a gentleman. She laughed lightly, shaking her head at his question and stood beside him, slipping her arm around his. "That would be lovely. I was just going to the Wood Sculptor to collect one of my requests before getting something to eat." Anastasia stated, already beginning to lead him towards the wood sculptor, an old friend of hers.
Back to top Go down
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 6:34 pm

"Lead the way." He said as he locked arms with her. He looked over at her and noticed a few guys staring at her, so he tightened his hold on her a bit, but not as much to hurt her as it was to keep her close in case anyone tried anything. Darren was a possessive and protective person, and it was obvious in the way he walked and the way he held the woman. When they reached the wood sculptor., he held the door for her to enter
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Maddox
Adult
Adult
Anastasia Maddox

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:16 pm

Anastasia noted the people staring at her, having the effect on some men but she always ignored it, simply wanting someone to like her for her personality and not her looks. "With pleasure," She mused as he tightened his hold but she knew it was because of his demonic nature; always being quite possessive. As they reached the wood sculptor, she thanked him for opening the door and smiled brightly at the sight of the wood sculptor. "Victor! I've come to collect my order?" She said, the elderly man already putting a box on his counter. "All yours to take, Miss Maddox. I've already tuned it to your liking." The ballerina almost squealed in delight and unboxed it, pulling out a beautiful blue violin with gold flecks cascading down it. "Oh, Victor, you've outdone yourself." She murmured, almost getting emotional and began to play, unable to stop herself and she twirled on the spot as she did, her leg high in the air when she bowed down, finishing off the little song. "Now, I'm ready for my show! Victor here is magical when it comes to wood but he knows just what I wanted, even when I'm unable to explain what I want myself." Anastasia stated, putting it back into the box that turned into a violin case the moment she shut it.

The Violin
Back to top Go down
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Darren watched the interaction and admired the wood work around the shop. He turned to Anastasia when she was handed a wonderfully sculpted violin "That is quite beautiful. Do you play?" He asked. She obviously played or she would not have a specially ordered violin. He felt silly for having asked the question
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Maddox
Adult
Adult
Anastasia Maddox

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Anastasia magicked the violin case away, having no use for it at that time and knew it would safely be with the other violins from multiple shows she has done; always getting a new violin with each show. "Oui, I am Anastasia Maddox, the violinist but I'm mostly known for ballet." She said and without wanting it, Victor the wood maker held up the latest edition of the Daily Prophet, her being on the front cover dancing on stage before receiving roses at the end for her performance. "Victor!" She said, a dark blush forming on her cheeks as she swatted the newspaper away and looked back up at Darren, almost uncomfortable now. "Sorry, i do love the life I live but when I find someone who doesn't know who I am, I like to maintain that as much as I can." She admitted, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The taste buds of a child (Open)    The taste buds of a child (Open)   Empty

Back to top Go down

The taste buds of a child (Open)
Page 1 of 1