Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) Empty
PostSubject: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Kennedy sat at the bar in a place called the Three Broomsticks, waiting for the bartender to bring her drink. In Australia, they didn't have this drink called butterbeer that everyone seemed to make such a fuss over, so she was going to try it. It couldn't be that good. But the people here seemed to worship it. When it arrived, it had a ton of foam on the top and she looked at it skeptically before taking a tentative sip of foam off of the top of her drink. Not bad. Taking a larger drink, she tasted the actual butterbeer, and her eyes widened in surprise. Oh it WAS good! Why didn't they have this drink in Australia?!
Back to top Go down
Aurélie Dupin
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aurélie Dupin

PostSubject: Re: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Aurélie left the bookstore, quickly side-stepping a younger Hufflepuff student who almost ran straight into her. She simply sighed and shook her head slightly while she made her way towards the welcoming warmth of the Three Broomsticks where she desired to get a hot cup of butterbeer. As she stepped inside, her senses immediately picked up on each familiar scent and the young witch smiled at a few people she knew from school before walking towards the bar where she ordered and received her drink. "You are the new girl from Australia, aren't you?" she asked the older girl sitting next to her, a student from her own house. Aurélie had only seen her a few times so far, but she always remembered a scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:42 pm

After the first sip, it was honestly slightly hard to contain herself, and Kennedy found herself downing half her glass in only a few minutes, a smile on her face. She lifted a hand to wipe some of the foam from her lips with her sleeve, and was so focused on the sweet paradise that was her drink that she didn't notice anyone sit down next to her until she was spoken to. Looking over, Kennedy noticed that a younger girl had taken a seat next to her. Kennedy offered her a smile. "Yes, that's me," she said, trying to decide if she'd seen this girl before. She probably had, but she'd seen so many people that she couldn't remember any one in particular. "And in Australia, we didn't have this," she added, lifting her butterbeer. "I don't know how I went my whole life without it! Oh, I'm Kennedy, by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Arivante Rasputin
Ministry Staff
Ministry Staff
Arivante Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Arivante made his way towards The Three Broomsticks. He was back in Hogsmeade after two long years. It had been a long time since then. Least it felt like that. The young mercenary had hit his nineteenth birthday recently. He felt like he was much older. The effiminate male took prestinely good care of his nails and had a thin clear coat of polish on them at the moment. A pair of skinny jeans and a tight shirt covered his form. A trenchcoat jacket over that over that. He looked around and remembered times when he was picked on being called little giant or rugrat. He wasn't tall even in human form but that might be because one of the mystery parents he knew nothing about weren't that tall of stature. He went into the bar and sat a few seats from a couple of teenagers. Not paying them mind at the moment. Just ordered some fries and a firewhiskey. When carded he showed his id to prove he was legal age before he was finally brought his drink.
Back to top Go down
Aurélie Dupin
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aurélie Dupin

PostSubject: Re: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:36 pm

A small, but amused smirk played around her lips as she listened to the other girl's praise of butterbeer. "There is a reason why every student at Hogwarts is always so eager to come to Hogsmeade. Butterbeer is one of the best drinks wizards have thought of, in my opinion." she agreed, her smirk widening into a smile as she inclined her head in greeting. "My name is Aurélie, nice to meet you, Kennedy." she introduced herself politely. "What kind of drinks are you and your friends used to in Australia then?" Aurélie asked, finding herself quite curious about that far away country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:54 pm

"I have to admit, I thought you were all just crazy until now," Kennedy told her, laughing. "I couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Now I do," she said, taking another sip of the amazing drink. "Aurelie. That's a lovely name! What year are you in? I'm a fifth year. Slytherin." Kennedy vaguely noticed an older guy take a seat near them, but since he didn't acknowledge them, she just offered him a smile and turned back to the younger girl she'd started talking to. "Oh, we have everything that you have here! Just not THIS!" Kennedy said, shaking her head in disbelief. "Oh, and we have a very good pumpkin cider that I haven't found in Britain yet!"
Back to top Go down
Arivante Rasputin
Ministry Staff
Ministry Staff
Arivante Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Arivante listened to the two girls as they interacted with each other. Listening to conversation of a few patrons nearby before tuning them out. The two girls nearby had a conversation that was a little more interesting to him. Looking towards Kennedy when she smiled at him. Smiling back and took more notice of them. They seemed to be interacting quite nicely. "So I was right. You both going to Hogwarts. You enjoying it?" He asked with a warm smile to them both. Sitting up straight as he munched on the fries that just arrived. Hoping they didn't mind he was talking to them. He didn't think Kennedy would...since she smiled his way first. Least he hoped not...now he had to wonder just how long he'd gone without interacting that he was second guessing himself.
Back to top Go down
Aurélie Dupin
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aurélie Dupin

PostSubject: Re: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:53 am

Laughing softly at those words, Aurélie shook her head in amusement at the other girl. "You will find soon that we are indeed quite mad here, but when it comes to butterbeer we are actually speaking the truth. It is the best drink you could have." she told Kennedy with a chuckle. "Thank you, I'm from France, you see, that's why I have a french name. And I am a third year, Slytherin as well." she said, nodding quickly at the other girl's next words. "Yes, we only have pumkin juice, but it is a little too sweet for me." Aurélie turned when a male voice came from behind her and she turned to see a smiling young man talking to them. She offered him a soft smile of her own and nodded. "Yes, I enjoy it very much." she answered, looking him over curiously. "Have you gone to Hogwarts as well? I can't remember seeing you there before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:41 am

"Oh, france?!" Kennedy responded happily. "That's wonderful, I've always wanted to visit there, but I've never had the chance! It was always pretty far, obviously. So was Britain, though, and here I am, so maybe someday!" She nodded. "Pumpkin juice is alright, but not nearly as good as what we have back home." Then, the guy that she'd smiled at started talking to them, and Kennedy turned some to let him into the conversation. "Yes, I just transferred there from Australia," she told him with a smile. "My name's Kennedy. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Arivante Rasputin
Ministry Staff
Ministry Staff
Arivante Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:13 pm

Arivante listened to the girls as they spoke. Slytherins? His closest friends had been slytherin. They were dead now though. He listened as they interacted and ate his fries. When they spoke to him he had to agree with both girls on the selectiosn and the drinks. "Yes I went to Hogwarts. I graduated about two years ago. It was a couple years ago...but I was a Ravenclaw." He siad with a smile. "If you went to hogwarts for your first year I was a graduating seventh year i believe." he said to Aurelie. Looking at Kennedy. "Oh right...I'm Arivante. Charmed to meet you both." he said with a laugh. He blushed slightly as he hadn't realized he had forgotten to say it. He smiled a bit. "Is Hagrid still at the school?" He hoped so. If not another dead end. "Do you girls need another butterbeer? I'll treat." he offered in a light and more girlish sounding voice than most guys had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)   A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A First Taste of Butterbeer (OPEN!!!)
Page 1 of 1