Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) Empty
PostSubject: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Artemis looked over her shoulder, opening the door that led to the Portrait room and was bombarded with multiple hello's. Chuckling under her breath, she sat down on one of the sofa's and looked around, giving each portrait a hello. She paused at Phineas Black, a previous headmaster who simply grunted at her. ''Aw, don't be like that, old man. You missed me. I know you did.'' She smirked, sipping at a flask which had blood in it. ''Same goes to you, Snape.'' She quipped, earning a dark look before Severus disappeared. ''Don't mind him, Miss De Clermont. He's in a fowl mood today.'' Dumbledore told her after appearing in Snape's frame. ''Isn't he always, Albus? Can't little ol' me just have a nice chat with someone?'' Artemis said, resting her head against the back of the chair whilst Dumbledore gave her a sad smile, blue eyes twinkling before disappearing back into his own frame. ''I need a man, girls. A real man. I wonder what Godric was like...He must've have a wonderful body, ladies. Don't you agree?'' Artemis winked at the portraits, the men groaning whilst the women blushed at her words before nodding.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:23 am

Kristopher made his way into the portriat room. His mother loved this place in the school. It was often her get away. He ran a hand through his hair lightly despite it instantly messed itself back up. Hearing someone speaking and voices from the paintings he was interested. Intrigued and curious he moved inside the room more. Following the girls voice before he watched her talking with the portraits. Did paintings really talk back here? He hadn't seen much of the school before he had to get homeschooled so everything was as new to him as a first year. He blinked a bit. "So they really do talk and move...mother wasn't kidding." he said in amazement out loud before he could stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:55 am

Artemis' head shot towards the door, her eyes flashing darkly as someone intruded on her peace but shrugged it aside at his words. He looked older than a first year but still didn't seem to understand the portraits. ''Yes. They do they talk. Albus and Severus like to move around their portraits to the ones in the Headmaster's office. Severus has most likely gone to the one in the potions room.'' She said, taking in the person's scent. ''You don't look like a first year. Fourth or fifth from observation. How come you don't- Oh! You're...Salazar...Kristopher right? Home schooled boy who has returned to the wonders of Hogwarts. Yeah. Ever, my sister, mentioned you. You're in the same house and she's the head girl. It's our job to know everyone.'' Artemis explained with a faint shrug as she drank from her blood laced drink.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:02 am

Kristopher blinked a bit. Looking at the images as they moved. He came closer a bit. Then looked at her. "I see. You know a lot. This place was my mother's favorite room. I wanted to see it...so I could tell her if it changed any." he said softly. Looking at her. "Uh...might as well be a first year...I really don't even know my way around. Or even what house I'm in." he said with a laugh. Salazar? How do you leap from Kristopher to Salazar? That was a cool name though. He looked at her a bit. "Uh...I almost feel like I should know who you are with how much you seem to know about me." he blinked a bit. "She has? I never saw her." he rubbed the back of his head. Well...he was more lost now then when he walked in the door. Also feeling...exposed? Not the right word. He wasn't sure what he felt right now.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:17 am

Artemis was amused by his confusion. ''Well I have been here for six years and before that, my mother and father along with other family members told me everything I need to know.'' She explained and shook her head, looking around the room. ''The only thing that has changed is the addition of Albus and Severus.'' She explained, trailing her fingers along the frame of one of the portraits, causing the person inside to smile. ''Gryffindor. Seventh floor...Watch out for the moving stairs. They have a mind of their own.'' She helped those who needed it and seeing a stray puppy like Kristopher, not matter how amusing, needed help. ''I'm Artemis De Clermont. My sister is Ever Clairmont. I have the french last name, she has the english version. She would rather not people knowing our lineage.'' She introduced herself, proud of her family. ''And it's quite alright. I know everyone and seeing as you're new, i'll let you off the hook. You may have not seen Ever but that does not matter. She's always there.''
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Kristopher listened ot Artemis a bit. "I was here for but a few months before I was pulled out of school due to mother having cancer. Homeschooled as you said until now...there is first years who have looked at me like I am messing with them when I really have no idea where anything is. Where I'm supposed to go. Whose who in staffing...nada." he said as he rubbed the back of his head in embarressment. "How do you know I'm a gryffindor? I appreciate it. A mind of their own? THat sounds exciting!" he said with a gleeful grin. Listening to her speaking. "Kristopher Tavoson. A pleasure to meet you Artemis De Clermont." he said with a laugh. He was lost by what she said by ever and brushed it off for now. "Alright...thanks you by the way."
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Artemis sat down and stared over at him, watching someone so lost take in someone so extraordinary. ''Your mother is well, correct?'' She questioned, raising her eyebrow delicately. Tracing her fingers along the black markings on her hands subconciously, she smirked. ''I'll tell you everything ya need to know then, shall I?'' She offered and shook her head at his question. ''Didn't I just say I know everyone and my sister is Head girl? It's her job to know what's going on in the school. She'd be a pointless head girl if she didn't. Head boy is Cameron Taylor by the way. Ravenclaw.'' She said before telling him not to mess with him. It was a surprise to hear that the stairs were..exciting. ''Thanks for what?'' The expression of surprise did appear on her face, even for a fleeting moment due to not being told thanks very often.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Kristopher looked at Artemis. "Yes. Though with cancer there is always that looming cloud of possible relapse or return of the cancer cells. She is indeed better." he cofnfirmed. Looking at her as she started tracing her hands. He noticed them...unless they were concealed some way...if they weren't he'd take note of them but not comment. Looking at her a bit. "You told me a lot. I haven't seen the headmaster or headmistress so now I know what house I belong to." He said with a smile. He blinked a bit and nodded his head. Nodding his head at the second part of her question. He really wasn't sure that her commentary on her sister was a safe conversation to respond to...or for any female for that matter. He took note of the name she threw out his time. Cameron Taylor...Ravenclaw. That meant the guy knew Kila...the girl he met his very first day here. He was planning to look for the headmaster or headmistress tomorrow. He blinked a bit. "All the information you gave me...and telling me what house I belong in. I appreciate it." he said with a smile.

((totally figured out my timeline. Kila thread, artemis thread, harley thread, then the unanswered open thread Razz the first two happeend day one. the second two are the next day Razz i'm awesome annie chan))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Tony had been listening the whole time. he growled and made his presence known. He walked over to his Artemis and wrapped his arms around her before spinning her around and kissing her. "Hello Love. I missed you over break. You never came to visit me." He did a fake pout and then acted as if he hadnt seen the other boy until now, "Oh hello there. Im Tony. Tony Santiago. Artemis' boyfriend." he winked at Artie and held his hand out for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:55 am

Artemis hated the word cancer. The moment that bomb dropped, a silence would fill the room that was so thick you could cut with a knife. People would pity and sympathize in hopes to make the person feel better but it never worked. Cancer truly did hang over people's head. ''I am glad she is better.'' She admitted and rested her head against the wall, feeling a presence in the room hovering but due to Kristopher distracting her with the conversation, she paid it no mind. ''Well that's a shame. You'll need to see Anita as soon as possible to get your class schedule.'' She stated firmly, authority strong in her tone. ''It's not a problem. My sister would kill me if i hadn't helped and if I'm honest, she's quite scary when she needs to be.'' She joked lightly, shrugging it aside with a smirk.

Suddenly arms wrapped around her and a snarl was ripped from her lips before seeing Tony. It quietened down slowly and she nodded slowly. ''I wished to be alone.'' She explained and stared at Kristopher, shooting him an apologetic smile as their chat was disrupted. ''This is Kristopher. A friend of mine.'' She crossed her arms and sipped at her flask, staring at the pair and glanced up at the portrait next to her, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Kristopher looked at her a bit. Waving his hands. "Please don't start throwing pity at me. I am well aware it could come back and that won't make it go away if it does. She is better right now and thats all that matters right?" He asked with a smile. "If your sister is head girl do you think she could arrange for me to meet with the headmistress?" He asked curiously. He needed a class schedule? That was different from homeschooling for sure. He laughed a bit. "Noted. I'm lucky you helped me. Read you loud and clear Artemis." He said with a joking yet serious tone. Looking to the guy and extended out his hand. "Kristopher Tavoson. As Artemis said I'm just a friend. A pleasure to meet you Tony." He said with a smile. Shaking hands with the guy before letting go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:20 am

Tony eyed the boy before an easy going smile appeared on his face, "No problems, mate. Just missed my girl. And sorry for interupting your alone time, baby. I just missed you." He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Date tonight. You and me. ROom of requirement." He kissed her cheek and smiled
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:52 am

Artemis shook her head. ''I was not giving you pity and I will not. Not my style, you see.'' She smirked and nodded at his question. ''Of course. If you wish to be more comfortable for your meeting, either I or Ever can be seated with you in the meeting. Most people find that meeting the headmistress for the first time...quite frightening but if I'm honest, she's a softy.'' She mused. Watching the interaction between Kristopher and Tony, she kept her gaze steady on the floor. ''You should be sorry.'' She muttered and frowned at his whisper. ''I will not be able to make it. I am travelling to France tonight to visit my family with my sister. My father needs us.'' She said, tense. ''I apologize I did not say sooner but I found out only this morning. Hence why I was not at breakfast.'' She explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:37 pm

TOny frowned and pulled Artemis aside for a moment, "Are you mad at me? Have I done something wrong?" He was afraid to lose her. He sighed and pushed his hair back from his face. He looked down at her and bit his lip, "Artie, we barely see eachother anymore. I hate this. I want us to be like how we were before..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis De Clermont
Adult
Adult
Artemis De Clermont

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Artemis ran a hand through her hair and allowed him to pull her aside, staring up at him. ''No. You've not done anything. I'm just busy or need peace, that's all. I'm surprised I don't have some slytherin midgets around me right now and I have business to take care of at home. I apologize that we're not the same we used to be but do we really need to have this chat right now in front of my friend? It's awfully rude.'' She said, keeping her hands in her pockets despite etiquette. ''And Artie makes me sound like i'm an old man.'' She pointed out, meeting his gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:10 pm

ooc: guys please wait for me to post you're leaving me behind and kristopher hasn't left. unlike others i will not post on a different character and you're losing me in all these back and forths like my character doesn't exist. its kinda rude. >_< ~kris aka kristin
Back to top Go down
Kristopher Tavoson
Gryffindor 4th Year
Gryffindor 4th Year
Kristopher Tavoson

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Kristopher blinked as the guy seemed to eye him over. That was a little unnerving. At the same time it was puzzling and interesting. He just stared at the other guy. "Well you don't have anything to worry about between friends." he said. Feeling like the third wheel as Tony interacted with Artemis like he wasn't here. Grateful when Artemis responded to him. "Yeah. I'm glad. I had enough of that for a lifetime." He said with a grin. He looked at her as she spoke. "I heard the same thing about the head of households." He said with a laugh. Meaning all of them. He shifted a bit and felt more and more like the third wheel He looked around like I'm here but I'm pretending I'm not out of respect for the lovers before me. He rubbed his right arm. "Uh...er..." he wasn't sure what to say now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)   Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking to the Pictures on the wall (open)
Page 1 of 1