Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
I need your help (Anita)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
I need your help (Anita)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
I need your help (Anita)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
I need your help (Anita)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
I need your help (Anita)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
I need your help (Anita)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
I need your help (Anita)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
I need your help (Anita)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
I need your help (Anita)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

I need your help (Anita)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

I need your help (Anita)  Empty
PostSubject: I need your help (Anita)    I need your help (Anita)  EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Kila wandered into the headmistresses office and bit her lip standing there. She needed help with her powers and she had no clue how to control them she trusted headmistresses Moore so she hoped she could help her. She sighed and after a moment or two she knocked calling out softly her Italian accent bold and there like always unless she tried to hide it but she didn't have to around the headmistresses "Headmistress Moore are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Anita Moore
Headmistress
Headmistress
Anita Moore

PostSubject: Re: I need your help (Anita)    I need your help (Anita)  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:26 am

Anita raised her gaze from the book that she had finally found the time to read and looked at the door. She recognised the voice to be that of the young Italian princess whom had joined Hogwarts and wanted to keep her true identity hidden. Placing a bookmark between the pages, the blonde rested the book on the enviable beside the couch that she was seated on. Sitting a little straighter, and folding her hands in her lap, the Potions master called, "you can come in, Kila."
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: I need your help (Anita)    I need your help (Anita)  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:30 am

Kila heard the headmistress voice and opened the door walking in slowly and shutting the door behind her and walking so she was standing in front of the headmistress she had no clue how to start this. How do you just tell someone that you can see this but you can't control it at all. She had no idea how to begin this conversation so she just stood there trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Anita Moore
Headmistress
Headmistress
Anita Moore

PostSubject: Re: I need your help (Anita)    I need your help (Anita)  EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:57 am

Anita watched as Kila moved into her office and smiled at the young girl. For a few moment, she waited to see what the problem was but shortly enough she realised that the student wasn't going to speak first. So with a delicate voice, she asked "what would you like to see me for, Kila?" before putting the couch beside her with a hand.
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: I need your help (Anita)    I need your help (Anita)  EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Kila sighed and nodded as Anita spoke "Uh well uh" She bit her lip she had no clue at all what to say or how to explain this. "Well you see headmistress I sorta have this power my mum said I was called a seer the only problem is she doesnt have it cause it skips a generation and my nan is gone...so I was wondering if you knew anyone who could help me control my powers"
Back to top Go down
Anita Moore
Headmistress
Headmistress
Anita Moore

PostSubject: Re: I need your help (Anita)    I need your help (Anita)  EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:44 am

Anita was frowning with concern as Kila spoke, but that frown soon turned to an understanding smile as she listened to the young Ravenclaw explain to her what was bothering her. "It'll be okay, Kila," the blonde woman said softly, patting the place on the couch for her to sit on, "I do indeed know someone who can help you."
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: I need your help (Anita)    I need your help (Anita)  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:02 am

Kila slowly went and sat down she looked at her headmistress "You do what's their name?" She asked softly smiling widely she would maybe be able to control her powers. "Are they in the school?" She asked softly clapping her hands over her mouth trying not to scream in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Anita Moore
Headmistress
Headmistress
Anita Moore

PostSubject: Re: I need your help (Anita)    I need your help (Anita)  EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:08 am

"Yes," Anita replied, a small smile on her lips, "they are in the school. It's me, in fact. I can help you." It wasn't a common thing, being a Seer, but it was a powerful skill when hharnessed correctly. Anita would be willing to help anybody if it meant that they didn't have to go through what she did. Growing up, the woman hadn't had help, and she knew how much easier things would have been if she had found some. Unfortunately, her family didn't have a line of Seers, not even alternating like Kila's was. While that means that Anita's gift was more potent than Kila's as her own family had not had the Seer magic spread over generations, she knew that Kila would have had a difficult time dealing with it alone.
Back to top Go down
Kila Celina
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Kila Celina

PostSubject: Re: I need your help (Anita)    I need your help (Anita)  EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:31 am

Kila looked at the headmistress and smiled "Your a seer as well" she smiled even wider "that's so cool" she clapped at the news smiling. "So you will help me yes, you will help me learn to control my powers right" she asked softly looking at the headmistress with a wide smile. She never knew the headmistress had the same powers as her but it just made Kila all the more happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your help (Anita)    I need your help (Anita)  Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your help (Anita)
Page 1 of 1