Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Dear John... (Open) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Dear John... (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Dear John... (Open) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Dear John... (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Dear John... (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Dear John... (Open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Dear John... (Open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Dear John... (Open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Dear John... (Open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Dear John... (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

Dear John... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dear John... (Open)   Dear John... (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Amber was sitting in the morning sun that Saturday morning, with a thick book in her lap and the cool grass against her legs. For once, it felt like an ordinary day, and she couldn’t help but be thankful. What surprised her, though, was the clarity that seemed to come over her without warning. It was strange, how suddenly she was able to see exactly what she wanted. Though it pained her, she took out two pieces of parchment from her back, along with a self-inking quill, and began to write who letters.

Dearest Alex,

I have thought about everything that I’ve needed to and though it breaks my heart, I cannot be with you. I love you, and I think that a part of me always will, and I adore your children, but we are not working. Please, do not think that I am leaving you for Teddy. I am leaving you because I do not want to be involved in the werewolf drama anymore. The other, personal drama is another reason, but I will not get into that now.

I hope that your life is good, and happy.

Will all of my love,
Amber

She then slipped that parchment underneath the clean sheet and wrote another letter.

Dear Teddy,

I really enjoyed our date, and the time that we have spent together. Please don’t ever think otherwise. But, I cannot be around werewolves right now.. or perhaps ever. I am sorry for not telling you this sooner, but infact I didn’t even know myself until now.

Please take care of yourself, and remain happy, because one day you will find somebody who is worthy of your love.

Amber

With a call to her owl, the letters were sent and Amber felt lighter almost at once. She leaned back against a nearby tree and a small smile rested on her lips. Yes, writing what she had had hurt her, but now she was free to explore her own life, and perhaps find love some day with somebody simple.. or not so much. But right now, all she wanted was simple, and finally she was able to have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear John... (Open)   Dear John... (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Teddy was in bed when he recieved Ambers letter. He growled and his eyes turned gold. Did she not understand what it meant for him to not be near her. He ran to the Slytherin common room and argued with the painting until it let her in. He stood at the bottom of the stairs and screamed Ambers name
Back to top Go down
Caylin Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Caylin Black

PostSubject: Re: Dear John... (Open)   Dear John... (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Caylin Black was quickly getting tired of hearing her old friend screaming on about one of the girls in her house and so she stood from her position on one of the plush lounges and walked over. “She’s not here, Teddy,” she said with a raised eyebrow, “last I saw of her, she was heading outside with a book. You might find her sitting under that massive oak tree in the grass by the lake.” Placing her hand on his shoulder, she offered him a small smile before returning to her seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear John... (Open)   Dear John... (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Tedy growled and crushed the piece of parchment with Ambers oh so hurtful words on it in his fist, "How could she do this to me? She knows what it means if I am away from her." He felt so weak already. Like he could hardly stand. He leaned against Caylin because he felt to weak to stand
Back to top Go down
Caylin Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Caylin Black

PostSubject: Re: Dear John... (Open)   Dear John... (Open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:36 am

Caylin's brow furrowed and she placed an arm around her childhood friend, and fellow Marauders child. "It's going to be alright, Teddy," she tried to soothe, but without know exactly what was going on, she knew that she couldn't be sure. "What is happening to you?" the brunette asked with a concerned frown, bringing her hand up to smooth back his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear John... (Open)   Dear John... (Open) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Teddy closed his eyes and leaned his head against her, "Hard being away from my mate." Caylinknew about his werewolf nature, she just didnt know he had mated on Amber. "If Im away from Amber too long I get weak and will eventually die from it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear John... (Open)   Dear John... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear John... (Open)
Page 1 of 1